Awards
Would this be a good stack.

And what was your results on X-FACTOR.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everyone around here seems to love both those products and im sure they would stack extremely well....x factor gains will depend on diet but most who use it gain solid lbm and lose some fat durin one cycle

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Excellent cycle and great idea. You should expect great results with this!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in seeing how this stack goes, keep us updated. Wanna send me a bottle jjohn????? ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
everyone around here seems to love both those products and im sure they would stack extremely well....x factor gains will depend on diet but most who use it gain solid lbm and lose some fat durin one cycle
Should be phenomenal for strength and fat loss (AA is great for this as well), and you should gain some good lean muscle off this too :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this be a good stack.

And what was your results on X-FACTOR.
I agree with the earlier contributors. Should be a good stack. RPM is one of those rare formulations with a broad range of anabolic, thermogenic, and performance-enhancing applications. This appears to explain its versatility in terms of its appropriateness for almost every stack. Good luck!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the earlier contributors. Should be a good stack. RPM is one of those rare formulations with a broad range of anabolic, thermogenic, and performance-enhancing applications. This appears to explain its versatility in terms of its appropriateness for almost every stack. Good luck!
Good post! What are you like some new rep or something??? lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good post! What are you like some new rep or something??? lol
Thanks, Myth! Dirk and Don have no clue what they're missing. Just kidding! I'm just one of the many unofficial Applied Nutriceutical's ambassadors. Keep up the good job!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established