POST Cycle Support to be available in 2 weeks

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

POST Cycle Support to be available in 2 weeks

People have been asking me when POST Cycle Support will be done. It should be ready in 2 weeks.

HUGE thanks to The Sinner for developing this product. He did a GREAT job.

POST Cycle Support
    Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
    Quercetin 95% 1200
    Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
    Piperine 95% 30mg

Here is his write up:

Trans-Resveratrol:
    This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control.[2][3] Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. [1]

Horny Goat Weed:
    Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]

Quercetin & Piperine:
    Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [15] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [16] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[17]

References:
    1.trans-Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant from grapes, increases sperm output in healthy rats. Juan ME, González-Pons E, Munuera T, Ballester J, Rodríguez-Gil JE, Planas JM. J Nutr. 2005 Apr;135(4):757-60

2.The red wine polyphenol resveratrol displays bilevel inhibition on aromatase in breast cancer cells. Wang Y, Lee KW, Chan FL, Chen S, Leung LK. Toxicol Sci. 2006 Jul;92(1):71-7. Epub 2006 Apr 11

3.Estrogenic and antiestrogenic properties of resveratrol in mammary tumor models.Bhat KP, Lantvit D, Christov K, Mehta RG, Moon RC, Pezzuto JM. Cancer Res. 2001 Oct 15;61(20):7456-63

4.The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB, Yang QT. Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.

5.Determination of rat urinary metabolites of icariin in vivo and estrogenic activities of its metabolites on MCF-7 cells.Liu J, Ye H, Lou Y. Pharmazie. 2005 Feb;60(2):120-5

6.Estrogenic effects of two derivatives of icariin on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells.Ye HY, Lou YJ. Phytomedicine. 2005 Nov;12(10):735-41

7.Preparation of two derivatives from icariin and investigation of their estrogen-like effects.Ye HY, Liu J, Lou YJ.Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005 Mar;34(2):131-6

8.Inhibition of estrone sulfatase in human liver microsomes by quercetin and other flavonoids.Huang Z, Fasco MJ, Kaminsky LS. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1997 Sep-Oct;63(1-3):9-15

9.Piperine modulates permeability characteristics of intestine by inducing alterations in membrane dynamics: influence on brush border membrane fluidity, ultrastructure and enzyme kinetics.Khajuria A, Thusu N, Zutshi U. Phytomedicine. 2002 Apr;9(3):224-31

10.Impairment of UDP-glucose dehydrogenase and glucuronidation activities in liver and small intestine of rat and guinea pig in vitro by piperine.Reen RK, Jamwal DS, Taneja SC, Koul JL, Dubey RK, Wiebel FJ, Singh J. Biochem Pharmacol. 1993 Jul 20;46(2):229-38.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

2. Registered User
    Answers

Looks good, probably does a decent job as a standalone product for libido enhancement.
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Awesome! That was fast.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Wow
    Looks good.

Good Job Sinner and AI
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Wow
    Looks good.

Good Job Sinner and AI
    No they have to consider what dosage for aromatse properties. Does the trans have elmoids removed because they are cytotoxic plus gives you the craps
    Whats the cost?

Be a nice addiditive
    stinging nettles 300 mgs @ 10%
    aventia saitva 500 mgs @ 10%
  6. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    No they have to consider what dosage for aromatse properties. Does the trans have elmoids removed because they are cytotoxic plus gives you the craps
    Whats the cost?

Be a nice addiditive
    stinging nettles 300 mgs @ 10%
    aventia saitva 500 mgs @ 10%
    I've never had an issue with 50% giantknotweed extract.

Cost is gonna depend on how much NP wants to charge you for it I've only seen ballpark estimates, but it was IMO (and I'm a cheap ass) a very fair price.

Nettle ligands were a prospect for the formulation, but were cut from the 'team' to keep the price down. I agree with your thoughts though, nettle root would stack nicely with this product
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Looks great..even as a long term daily supp.
  8. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Amazing ingredient profile. Ill be using this one for sure. I know you guys need me to log it in about 2 months when I condclude my next cycle. (hint, hint...)
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    People have been asking me when POST Cycle Support will be done. It should be ready in 2 weeks.

POST Cycle Support
    Quercetin 95% 1200
    Piperidine 95% 30mg

Here is his write up:

Trans-Resveratrol:
    This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control.[2][3] Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. [1]

Horny Goat Weed:
    Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]

Quercetin & Piperine:
    Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [15] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [16] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[17]

References:
    1.trans-Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant from grapes, increases sperm output in healthy rats. Juan ME, González-Pons E, Munuera T, Ballester J, Rodríguez-Gil JE, Planas JM. J Nutr. 2005 Apr;135(4):757-60

2.The red wine polyphenol resveratrol displays bilevel inhibition on aromatase in breast cancer cells. Wang Y, Lee KW, Chan FL, Chen S, Leung LK. Toxicol Sci. 2006 Jul;92(1):71-7. Epub 2006 Apr 11

3.Estrogenic and antiestrogenic properties of resveratrol in mammary tumor models.Bhat KP, Lantvit D, Christov K, Mehta RG, Moon RC, Pezzuto JM. Cancer Res. 2001 Oct 15;61(20):7456-63

4.The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB, Yang QT. Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.

5.Determination of rat urinary metabolites of icariin in vivo and estrogenic activities of its metabolites on MCF-7 cells.Liu J, Ye H, Lou Y. Pharmazie. 2005 Feb;60(2):120-5

6.Estrogenic effects of two derivatives of icariin on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells.Ye HY, Lou YJ. Phytomedicine. 2005 Nov;12(10):735-41

7.Preparation of two derivatives from icariin and investigation of their estrogen-like effects.Ye HY, Liu J, Lou YJ.Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005 Mar;34(2):131-6

8.Inhibition of estrone sulfatase in human liver microsomes by quercetin and other flavonoids.Huang Z, Fasco MJ, Kaminsky LS. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1997 Sep-Oct;63(1-3):9-15

9.Piperine modulates permeability characteristics of intestine by inducing alterations in membrane dynamics: influence on brush border membrane fluidity, ultrastructure and enzyme kinetics.Khajuria A, Thusu N, Zutshi U. Phytomedicine. 2002 Apr;9(3):224-31

10.Impairment of UDP-glucose dehydrogenase and glucuronidation activities in liver and small intestine of rat and guinea pig in vitro by piperine.Reen RK, Jamwal DS, Taneja SC, Koul JL, Dubey RK, Wiebel FJ, Singh J. Biochem Pharmacol. 1993 Jul 20;46(2):229-38.
    Crowler CHANGE THE NAME!!!!!! Great Product but change the name.

Call me and I'll tell you why. Also call me so we can finish talks of pricing. Plus I need your advice aswell!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

How will this product compare against Paravol?

Perhaps it might be even nice to use them in combination?
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Skiba View Post
    How will this product compare against Paravol?

Perhaps it might be even nice to use them in combination?
    Paravol is running on an entirely different ticket altogther: to enhance a lacking libido.

PCS is designed to speed up HTPA recovery following a steroids cycle, similar to using a SERM.

The two in combination would work hella nice. Just make sure you've got some lady friends you can call up and always wear protection
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  12. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Looks great..even as a long term daily supp.
    Wow, we never even thought of it like that. 1/2 dose of this would make for a great stack with Life Support
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  13. Registered User
    Answers

A rather interesting complex of solid compounds. In am sure you have a justification for preferring icariin 20% to icariin 50%. Probably cost issues. I applaud the inclusion of trans-transveratrol, for me a very potent anti-aging compound and anti-oxidant, amongst other properties. The per-serving amount is also generous. Altogether, the product looks like a formulation with a rather broad application. Good job! Let's see how the pricing works out.
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I am hearing more and more people say they would look at dosing this item as a daily supplement.

CROWLER
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Crowler,

I will be using this as a daily supplement. Resveratrol has become a base supplement for me now. At times I will combine it with some other goodies(ANs Drive and Trans-Form)but other wise I'll be using it with my multi, protein, cod liver oil and wheat germ oil.

My first use of it coming up soon when everything comes out will be along with Formestane, Drive, and Cordygen5.
  16. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thumbs up

This looks like a winner. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this! Great job sinner and Crowler!

Workin
  17. Registered User
    Answers

POST Cycle Support
    Quercetin 95% 1200
    Piperidine 95% 30mg

Here is his write up:

Trans-Resveratrol:

Horny Goat Weed:

Quercetin & Piperine:

References:

Just wondering why you went with the 20% Icarian instead of the 50%, just to keep costs down? And how many caps are in a dose? This will be perfect to add to my pct in like 20 weeks, lol
  18. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    A rather interesting complex of solid compounds. In am sure you have a justification for preferring icariin 20% to icariin 50%. Probably cost issues. I applaud the inclusion of trans-transveratrol, for me a very potent anti-aging compound and anti-oxidant, amongst other properties. The per-serving amount is also generous. Altogether, the product looks like a formulation with a rather broad application. Good job! Let's see how the pricing works out.
    Hey Strategicmove,

Thanks for the feedback. We talked it over and we could have gone with 99% trans res and e 50% Icariin etc etc but then the price puts it out of reach of so many.

CROWLER
  19. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Just wondering why you went with the 20% Icarian instead of the 50%, just to keep costs down? And how many caps are in a dose? This will be perfect to add to my post cycle therapy in like 20 weeks, lol
    Hey Chaps thanks for the post. See the post above about the 20% or 50%. Dosage will be 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM. 30 day supply. Each day will supply the following:

Quercetin 95% 1200
    Piperidine 95% 30mg

Thanks for the vote of confidence on your post cycle

CROWLER
  20. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Bump

Should be out the end of next week. Sorry for the delay. It is 100% on me for not getting a couple things ready for this, namely the labels.

Thanks

CROWLER
  21. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I can't wait.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Bump

Should be out the end of next week. Sorry for the delay. It is 100% on me for not getting a couple things ready for this, namely the labels.

Thanks

CROWLER
    it happens bro, best of luck with this product, im sure it will be a hit.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Yea Im pumped, I good overall supp to throw into my P.C.T
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Looks like an excellent, well researched product...as usual!

Workin
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I'd change the name simply because it does what cycle support did. It makes people think of the product as something to take at specific times instead of its ability to be used on a continuous basis. Think of a name to go with life support and work on that link?

My 2 cents with no disrespect intended
  26. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'd change the name simply because it does what cycle support did. It makes people think of the product as something to take at specific times instead of its ability to be used on a continuous basis. Think of a name to go with life support and work on that link?

Res=Heart health
    Quercitin=immune/allergy health
    HGW=sexual health

Health Support...stack the two and create a "support" stack.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

27. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Hey thanks to ALL of you!

One of the VERY big reasons we have had the success we have been fortunate enough to have is because of suggestions and feedback.

I agree Jay, I think we are going to do this product as POST Cycle Support and then a very similar product with a different name. So just as you say along the lines of Cycle Support then along came Life Support.

So we are very open to name suggestions to a new product. We have seen so many people say they would use it as a test booster, a daily product, as a cycle on to itself especially for people who just don't want to use Prohormones for whatever reason.

CROWLER
  28. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

We got a lot of that on other boards as well. We are thinking of doing something similar to what happened with Life Support. Any ideas for a name? Mike and I were pretty stumped as to what to call it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Growth Support
    Life Span
    Life Cycle
    Life Force
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Sinners Support.

Post Cycle AId

Come Back!!

Post Repair

Damage control

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Performance support
  32. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Sinnergy

Though I would obviously be partial to it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Complete Support
  34. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Res=Heart health
    Quercitin=immune/allergy health
    HGW=sexual health

Health Support...stack the two and create a "support" stack.
    I like that.

Workin
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Life support
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Life SupportSC(Synnergy Complex)
  37. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Life SupportSC(Synnergy Complex)
    lol
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Hey thanks to ALL of you!

One of the VERY big reasons we have had the success we have been fortunate enough to have is because of suggestions and feedback.

I agree Jay, I think we are going to do this product as POST Cycle Support and then a very similar product with a different name. So just as you say along the lines of Cycle Support then along came Life Support.

So we are very open to name suggestions to a new product. We have seen so many people say they would use it as a test booster, a daily product, as a cycle on to itself especially for people who just don't want to use Prohormones for whatever reason.

CROWLER

No offense, but the whole 'similar product with a different name' is kinda the Muscle-Tech approach. Why does it need a different name if it is going to be nearly the same thing ? If it is completely different then a different name is ok. I just have a pet peeve for this kind of thing.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Like that, dontcha you *****
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

In all honesty Reaper, Some products have different effects at different doses.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 08:50 AM
  2. Why are longer cycles said to be better?
    By Zim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 04:13 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 09:28 PM
  4. Ahhhh to be back in it....
    By LCSULLA in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 09:42 PM