POST Cycle Support to be available in 2 weeks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
People have been asking me when POST Cycle Support will be done. It should be ready in 2 weeks.

HUGE thanks to The Sinner for developing this product. He did a GREAT job.

POST Cycle Support
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
Piperine 95% 30mg

Here is his write up:

Trans-Resveratrol:
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control.[2][3] Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. [1]

Horny Goat Weed:
Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]

Quercetin & Piperine:
Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [15] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [16] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[17]

References:
1.trans-Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant from grapes, increases sperm output in healthy rats. Juan ME, González-Pons E, Munuera T, Ballester J, Rodríguez-Gil JE, Planas JM. J Nutr. 2005 Apr;135(4):757-60

2.The red wine polyphenol resveratrol displays bilevel inhibition on aromatase in breast cancer cells. Wang Y, Lee KW, Chan FL, Chen S, Leung LK. Toxicol Sci. 2006 Jul;92(1):71-7. Epub 2006 Apr 11

3.Estrogenic and antiestrogenic properties of resveratrol in mammary tumor models.Bhat KP, Lantvit D, Christov K, Mehta RG, Moon RC, Pezzuto JM. Cancer Res. 2001 Oct 15;61(20):7456-63

4.The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB, Yang QT. Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.

5.Determination of rat urinary metabolites of icariin in vivo and estrogenic activities of its metabolites on MCF-7 cells.Liu J, Ye H, Lou Y. Pharmazie. 2005 Feb;60(2):120-5

6.Estrogenic effects of two derivatives of icariin on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells.Ye HY, Lou YJ. Phytomedicine. 2005 Nov;12(10):735-41

7.Preparation of two derivatives from icariin and investigation of their estrogen-like effects.Ye HY, Liu J, Lou YJ.Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005 Mar;34(2):131-6

8.Inhibition of estrone sulfatase in human liver microsomes by quercetin and other flavonoids.Huang Z, Fasco MJ, Kaminsky LS. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1997 Sep-Oct;63(1-3):9-15

9.Piperine modulates permeability characteristics of intestine by inducing alterations in membrane dynamics: influence on brush border membrane fluidity, ultrastructure and enzyme kinetics.Khajuria A, Thusu N, Zutshi U. Phytomedicine. 2002 Apr;9(3):224-31

10.Impairment of UDP-glucose dehydrogenase and glucuronidation activities in liver and small intestine of rat and guinea pig in vitro by piperine.Reen RK, Jamwal DS, Taneja SC, Koul JL, Dubey RK, Wiebel FJ, Singh J. Biochem Pharmacol. 1993 Jul 20;46(2):229-38.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, probably does a decent job as a standalone product for libido enhancement.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Wow
Looks good.

Good Job Sinner and AI :clap2:
No they have to consider what dosage for aromatse properties. Does the trans have elmoids removed because they are cytotoxic plus gives you the craps
Whats the cost?

Be a nice addiditive
stinging nettles 300 mgs @ 10%
aventia saitva 500 mgs @ 10%

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No they have to consider what dosage for aromatse properties. Does the trans have elmoids removed because they are cytotoxic plus gives you the craps
Whats the cost?

Be a nice addiditive
stinging nettles 300 mgs @ 10%
aventia saitva 500 mgs @ 10%
I've never had an issue with 50% giantknotweed extract.

Cost is gonna depend on how much NP wants to charge you for it :DI've only seen ballpark estimates, but it was IMO (and I'm a cheap ass) a very fair price.

Nettle ligands were a prospect for the formulation, but were cut from the 'team' to keep the price down. I agree with your thoughts though, nettle root would stack nicely with this product :thumbsup:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looks great..even as a long term daily supp.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Amazing ingredient profile. Ill be using this one for sure. I know you guys need me to log it in about 2 months when I condclude my next cycle. (hint, hint...)

People have been asking me when POST Cycle Support will be done. It should be ready in 2 weeks.

POST Cycle Support
Quercetin 95% 1200
Piperidine 95% 30mg

Here is his write up:

Trans-Resveratrol:
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control.[2][3] Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. [1]

Horny Goat Weed:
Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]

Quercetin & Piperine:
Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [15] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [16] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[17]

References:
1.trans-Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant from grapes, increases sperm output in healthy rats. Juan ME, González-Pons E, Munuera T, Ballester J, Rodríguez-Gil JE, Planas JM. J Nutr. 2005 Apr;135(4):757-60

2.The red wine polyphenol resveratrol displays bilevel inhibition on aromatase in breast cancer cells. Wang Y, Lee KW, Chan FL, Chen S, Leung LK. Toxicol Sci. 2006 Jul;92(1):71-7. Epub 2006 Apr 11

3.Estrogenic and antiestrogenic properties of resveratrol in mammary tumor models.Bhat KP, Lantvit D, Christov K, Mehta RG, Moon RC, Pezzuto JM. Cancer Res. 2001 Oct 15;61(20):7456-63

4.The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB, Yang QT. Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.

5.Determination of rat urinary metabolites of icariin in vivo and estrogenic activities of its metabolites on MCF-7 cells.Liu J, Ye H, Lou Y. Pharmazie. 2005 Feb;60(2):120-5

6.Estrogenic effects of two derivatives of icariin on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells.Ye HY, Lou YJ. Phytomedicine. 2005 Nov;12(10):735-41

7.Preparation of two derivatives from icariin and investigation of their estrogen-like effects.Ye HY, Liu J, Lou YJ.Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005 Mar;34(2):131-6

8.Inhibition of estrone sulfatase in human liver microsomes by quercetin and other flavonoids.Huang Z, Fasco MJ, Kaminsky LS. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1997 Sep-Oct;63(1-3):9-15

9.Piperine modulates permeability characteristics of intestine by inducing alterations in membrane dynamics: influence on brush border membrane fluidity, ultrastructure and enzyme kinetics.Khajuria A, Thusu N, Zutshi U. Phytomedicine. 2002 Apr;9(3):224-31

10.Impairment of UDP-glucose dehydrogenase and glucuronidation activities in liver and small intestine of rat and guinea pig in vitro by piperine.Reen RK, Jamwal DS, Taneja SC, Koul JL, Dubey RK, Wiebel FJ, Singh J. Biochem Pharmacol. 1993 Jul 20;46(2):229-38.
Crowler CHANGE THE NAME!!!!!! Great Product but change the name.

Call me and I'll tell you why. Also call me so we can finish talks of pricing. Plus I need your advice aswell!

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
How will this product compare against Paravol?

Perhaps it might be even nice to use them in combination?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How will this product compare against Paravol?

Perhaps it might be even nice to use them in combination?
Paravol is running on an entirely different ticket altogther: to enhance a lacking libido.

PCS is designed to speed up HTPA recovery following a steroids cycle, similar to using a SERM.

The two in combination would work hella nice. Just make sure you've got some lady friends you can call up and always wear protection ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A rather interesting complex of solid compounds. In am sure you have a justification for preferring icariin 20% to icariin 50%. Probably cost issues. I applaud the inclusion of trans-transveratrol, for me a very potent anti-aging compound and anti-oxidant, amongst other properties. The per-serving amount is also generous. Altogether, the product looks like a formulation with a rather broad application. Good job! Let's see how the pricing works out.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I am hearing more and more people say they would look at dosing this item as a daily supplement.

CROWLER

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Crowler,

I will be using this as a daily supplement. Resveratrol has become a base supplement for me now. At times I will combine it with some other goodies(ANs Drive and Trans-Form)but other wise I'll be using it with my multi, protein, cod liver oil and wheat germ oil.

My first use of it coming up soon when everything comes out will be along with Formestane, Drive, and Cordygen5.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
This looks like a winner. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this! Great job sinner and Crowler! :thumbsup:

Workin

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

POST Cycle Support
Quercetin 95% 1200
Piperidine 95% 30mg

Here is his write up:

Trans-Resveratrol:

Horny Goat Weed:

Quercetin & Piperine:

References:

Just wondering why you went with the 20% Icarian instead of the 50%, just to keep costs down? And how many caps are in a dose? This will be perfect to add to my pct in like 20 weeks, lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
A rather interesting complex of solid compounds. In am sure you have a justification for preferring icariin 20% to icariin 50%. Probably cost issues. I applaud the inclusion of trans-transveratrol, for me a very potent anti-aging compound and anti-oxidant, amongst other properties. The per-serving amount is also generous. Altogether, the product looks like a formulation with a rather broad application. Good job! Let's see how the pricing works out.
Hey Strategicmove,

Thanks for the feedback. We talked it over and we could have gone with 99% trans res and e 50% Icariin etc etc but then the price puts it out of reach of so many.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why you went with the 20% Icarian instead of the 50%, just to keep costs down? And how many caps are in a dose? This will be perfect to add to my post cycle therapy in like 20 weeks, lol
Hey Chaps thanks for the post. See the post above about the 20% or 50%. Dosage will be 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM. 30 day supply. Each day will supply the following:

Quercetin 95% 1200
Piperidine 95% 30mg

Thanks for the vote of confidence on your post cycle :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Bump

Should be out the end of next week. Sorry for the delay. It is 100% on me for not getting a couple things ready for this, namely the labels.

Thanks

CROWLER

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Bump

Should be out the end of next week. Sorry for the delay. It is 100% on me for not getting a couple things ready for this, namely the labels.

Thanks

CROWLER
it happens bro, best of luck with this product, im sure it will be a hit.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Looks like an excellent, well researched product...as usual!

Workin

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd change the name simply because it does what cycle support did. It makes people think of the product as something to take at specific times instead of its ability to be used on a continuous basis. Think of a name to go with life support and work on that link?

My 2 cents with no disrespect intended

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd change the name simply because it does what cycle support did. It makes people think of the product as something to take at specific times instead of its ability to be used on a continuous basis. Think of a name to go with life support and work on that link?

Res=Heart health
Quercitin=immune/allergy health
HGW=sexual health

Health Support...stack the two and create a "support" stack.:D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks to ALL of you!

One of the VERY big reasons we have had the success we have been fortunate enough to have is because of suggestions and feedback.

I agree Jay, I think we are going to do this product as POST Cycle Support and then a very similar product with a different name. So just as you say along the lines of Cycle Support then along came Life Support.

So we are very open to name suggestions to a new product. We have seen so many people say they would use it as a test booster, a daily product, as a cycle on to itself especially for people who just don't want to use Prohormones for whatever reason.

CROWLER

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

We got a lot of that on other boards as well. We are thinking of doing something similar to what happened with Life Support. Any ideas for a name? Mike and I were pretty stumped as to what to call it.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Sinners Support.

Post Cycle AId

Come Back!!

Post Repair

Damage control

:think:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sinnergy

Though I would obviously be partial to it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks to ALL of you!

One of the VERY big reasons we have had the success we have been fortunate enough to have is because of suggestions and feedback.

I agree Jay, I think we are going to do this product as POST Cycle Support and then a very similar product with a different name. So just as you say along the lines of Cycle Support then along came Life Support.

So we are very open to name suggestions to a new product. We have seen so many people say they would use it as a test booster, a daily product, as a cycle on to itself especially for people who just don't want to use Prohormones for whatever reason.

CROWLER

No offense, but the whole 'similar product with a different name' is kinda the Muscle-Tech approach. Why does it need a different name if it is going to be nearly the same thing ? If it is completely different then a different name is ok. I just have a pet peeve for this kind of thing.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all honesty Reaper, Some products have different effects at different doses.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty Reaper, Some products have different effects at different doses.
Well, Gapari Nutrition has SizeOn in the powder version which has the carbs/sugar/etc in it.

They also sell a tablet version of SizeOn, but instead of the carbs and a couple ingredients, it has some kind of neurostim instead.

They both are still called 'SizeOn' though. That's just my 2 cents in the naming bit.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
If it ends up being marketted to a different group under a different name, thats just smart business.

Taking away the stigma that it is only for those who use A A S, when the benifits of something like this span much more then that segment.

Reaper, please explain what you meant, cuz it doesn't make any sense to me and i'm confused.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If it ends up being marketted to a different group under a different name, thats just smart business.

Taking away the stigma that it is only for those who use A A S, when the benifits of something like this span much more then that segment.

Reaper, please explain what you meant, cuz it doesn't make any sense to me and i'm confused.
I'm not exactly sure about what the new stuff is, but for example, Life Support and Cycle Support. I wasn't talking about the actual product, but why it is necessary to label the same thing 2 completely different names.

I don't use either, but when I saw cycle support, I looked at the ingredient list and thought 'Ok, this is for people who use gear.' Then I checked out Life Support thinking it was some type of theraputic health thing completely different from Cycle Support, and it turns out it is the same thing but in capsules.

I thought to myself, 'Ok, why could they just not say Cycle Support ?' If you put at the bottom 1.8lb or whatever then its powder. If it says '250 capsules' then it is capules. I just feel misled with 'Life Support' and 'Cycle Support' when they are essentially the same thing, yet upon first impression I thought they were 2 different products.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Well like i said, it helps seperate the stigma that you just alluded to. That it is only for A A S userrs...when it isn't.

I just don't get how that is similar to MT. To me it sounds helpful to someone who wants to stay away from things with such a stigma.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That one is simple. Prior to it coming out it was for those on a cycle of some type. After it came out, several people noticed that it had great effects that one could use year around and that it being named 'cycle' support caused it to miss a lot of potential customers because they assumed if they weren't on anything, they couldn't benefit from it. Then came Life Support at a lower dosing because for those just cruising along, a higher dose isn't needed.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
BUT, if you read the directions for Life Support, the dosing equals of capsules equals the scoops in Cycle Support. From reading the directions, it just seems to imply that it is meant for the same thing, but in capsules instead. Hm. Oh well. anyways, i digress.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
"Life Span" (sounds like a staple product)

Workin

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
BUT, if you read the directions for Life Support, the dosing equals of capsules equals the scoops in Cycle Support. From reading the directions, it just seems to imply that it is meant for the same thing, but in capsules instead. Hm. Oh well. anyways, i digress.
The daily dosing of life support is half the daily dosage of Cycle Support. Cycle support is to be used pre/during/post cycle. Life Support is marketed more as a Staple product that can be used year round by anybody, hence the different names. If we wanted to market a product to non-AAS users with, lets say, high blood pressure, why would we call it Cycle Support?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take credit for Life Span and want a sample of the product lol :)