testosterone booster and estrogen blocker

juststartin07

Awards
Im new to the supplement field and was wondering about what would be a good supplement to go with 6-oxo?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Im new to the supplement field and was wondering about what would be a good supplement to go with 6-oxo?This is similiar to androstenetrione I think?But I would like to take something like 17-methyl-dione,if there was something similiar to this.I dont know if I could take these together or not?Any suggestions would help,thanks
6-OXO is an aromataise inhibitor, not a steroid.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Androstenetrione is another name for 6-OXO. Also, I see the site where you got this 6-OXO/'17-Methyl-Dione Extreme' stack from. The ingredients of the latter look to be nearly identical to Methyl 1-D by LG, which include DHEA, ATD, and Zinc, minus LG's "Metabolism Complex". I say reconsider, as there are better products out right now than this.

juststartin07

Awards
Better supplements?

Thanks,I was wondering what better supplements are out there?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,I was wondering what better supplements are out there?Is 6-oxo good?or is there something better?Im trying to build muscle and gain strength.Seems like I havent made any progress with no supplements,so I decided to try some.I was told to try a testosterone builder.I was told No explode,but I dont want anything with creatine in it because I have mass now,just got to lose it and turn it to muscle.Plus I was looking for something that wouldnt make me broke either.Thanks
How old are you? Post your diet and workout routine. Without this info it will be tough to give you good advice.

Who told you that you need a test booster? GNC employee?

nphocus

Banned
Awards
For starters, none of the test boosters boost test. Most of them either boost Leutinizing hormone which in turn SHOULD signal your nuts to produce more test or they stop your test from aromatizing into other stuff you don't want/need or they don't increase test at all, they stop crap from binding to your test which in effect leaves more test floating around to do what test does.

That being said, there's alot of bull**** out there and you don't look like you have a set of hipwaders yet. Never buy retail, always buy online. Do your homework before spending your cash.

The other thing that everyone here is going to tell you is to seperate your cardio from your lifting by 8 hours, which it sounds like you already plan on doing, and to clean up your diet. You would be suprised the results you can get by eating good stuff regularly and at the right times.

Do alot more reading and formulate a more detailed game plan, involving meal plan and specific training routines with sets/reps and days you do each. One thing I have learned the hard way is that supps aren't hard work, desire, or discipline. Those are your father, son and holy ghost. Those are the three things that will change you. No supp is going to do that for you.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You got nothing till you got a diet man. As brutal as it sounds, don't take what i like to call "level 2" supps till you got that
Protein, Multi, BCAAs, Omegas are level 1.

Level 2
NO boosters, Creatine, "test boosters", Cortisone control....etc.
Really, i made the mistake when i very first started of taking NO Xplode and Cellmass, but say nothing casue my diet sucked.
After you get you're full routine(diet, training, timing.) then i would say maybe try some other supps.

Most of the time test boosters are wasteful. Look into the mythical RPM.
I have had good mood and good strength on my current stack and i am barely into it but my diet is in check.
RPM - Reset AD - B12 - Argingine - 5HTP - NOW Adam - Incarnate - Reatain 2 - Omegas - WTF Pumped once in awhile.
Theres tons of info on mixed stacks and some companies even have theri set stuff(ALRI, Annabolic Xtreme, IBE etc.)
Diet good for a few montsh then supp it up.
:::end Lecture::: haha :thumbsup:

Beige

Awards
  • Established
the best thing for you to do for now is to pick up some tuna, chicken, oatmeal, and eggs. at this stage supps will only have marginal effectiveness for you. get a good protein (ON whey gold standard), keep taking your ADAM, and pick up some watermelon (bangin) Xtend. with these staple foods and supps, and some good lifting you will see nice results.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The other thing that everyone here is going to tell you is to seperate your cardio from your lifting by 8 hours, which it sounds like you already plan on doing
I don't necessarily agree with that. Why do you say it needs to be separated by eight hours?

nphocus

Banned
Awards
I don't necessarily agree with that. Why do you say it needs to be separated by eight hours?
I pulled 8 hours out of my ass. I know doing cardio with your lifting is soo not ideal. I've heard that test levels drop off after 45 minutes of training and you start to enter a state of catabolism. I haven't looked for any specific studies to reference, but that's the general census that I've gathered based on my web whoring.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure that Test drops, but Cortisol does rise, so you're right about being at least somewhat catabolic. However, I think PWO cardio is the second best time for cardio, following behind morning fasted cardio. That is, if you're into the low-moderate intensity style cardio.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure that Test drops, but Cortisol does rise, so you're right about being at least somewhat catabolic. However, I think PWO cardio is the second best time for cardio, following behind morning fasted cardio. That is, if you're into the low-moderate intensity style cardio.
Agree with your statement regarding preferred cardio times. Some athletes may argue about optimal timings, but I prefer to do my cardio post-workout. I have even read about high-intensity interval training (HIIT) being most effective post-workout, but I guess that would be the subject of a different thread.

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
that work schedule BULL is the worst excuse ever, I put on over 12lbs this summer and had that work schedule LOVED IT always worked out before work. Use that work schedule to your advantage!!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,I was wondering what better supplements are out there?Is 6-oxo good?or is there something better?Im trying to build muscle and gain strength.Seems like I havent made any progress with no supplements,so I decided to try some.I was told to try a testosterone builder.I was told No explode,but I dont want anything with creatine in it because I have mass now,just got to lose it and turn it to muscle.Plus I was looking for something that wouldnt make me broke either.Thanks
Do a LOT of research at this point..."testosterone builder", you don't want creatine because you have mass now, and you want to turn fat into muscle....I don't think you know what you're talking about(not entirely your fault), you just need to take the time to figure it all out before listening to what other people are saying.

Start with looking at how to eat properly(what to eat and when to eat). Without a diet, you have s**t and your body will look like s**t. You will never make it anywhere without proper nutrition(even if you were on roids...you need to supply your body with the right building blocks for muscle).

Then after training on a solid diet for at least 6 months, which is plenty of time to see solid results, you can then look into supplements. If you want to start on supps now, stick to the following staples while you learn more:

multi-vitamin
fish oil
whey protein
creatine

Good luck man. Plenty of solid info out there, you just need to invest the time in finding it. And by the way, creatine won't make you fat and you can't turn fat into muscle. ;)

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
blue up,fenugreek,and maca works well for me