information please

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
has anyone ever tried the Fizogen products?? Like the ester-bol or items like that??

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
main feeling around here is that it is junk...got any goals in mind that we could suggest other supps that mite help wit

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Strap is the best product ------- for wasting your money and being a joke to the world! That great Fizogen supplement Ester-Bol is what the Easter-bunny uses to make all those egg deliveries. Of course there is no such thing as the "that great Fizogen supplement", but we can always dream

Fizogen is a poor choice my friend.

"Remember it, write it down, take a picture - I don't give a fluck!" ~ Smokey

Last edited:
superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
The Strap is the best product ------- for wasting your money and being a joke to the world! That great Fizogen supplement Ester-Bol is what the Easter-bunny uses to make all those egg deliveries. Of course there is no such as the "that great Fizogen supplement", but we can always dream

:goodpost:

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
main feeling around here is that it is junk...got any goals in mind that we could suggest other supps that mite help wit
just wanting to gain muscle, i am taking
creatine mono
superpump 250
whey protein
fish oil
multi
x-tend
but not really gaining need more help am eating just like everyone says, 7-8 ntimes a day 1 1/2 gallons of water and plenty of rest

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
just wanting to gain muscle, i am taking
creatine mono
superpump 250
whey protein
fish oil
multi
x-tend
but not really gaining need more help am eating just like everyone says, 7-8 ntimes a day 1 1/2 gallons of water and plenty of rest
What is your weight and daily protein intake in grams?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The Strap is the best product ------- for wasting your money and being a joke to the world! That great Fizogen supplement Ester-Bol is what the Easter-bunny uses to make all those egg deliveries. Of course there is no such thing as the "that great Fizogen supplement", but we can always dream

:goodpost: