BCAAs and libido

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
OK, so i'm young and have plenty of test. I noticed im not "gettin going" as much or quick as i was last month. The only thing that i recall i bumping up BCAAs, I know this was brought up before, anyone else expirience this? I might drop them for awhile and se what happens.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you are overtrained? Super low bodyfat can sometimes do that. So can lack of Zinc.

Or maybe the girl just wasnt that hot? Whiskey d1ck or Brewers Droop perhaps?

Or you could be developing ED.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
damn...well i'm 18...using a lot of bcaa's...and my libido is jussssst fine lol.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
when you say you bumped up your intake how much are you taking in daily and what types?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and did you reduce intake of something else to compensate? How's your fat intake?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
BCAAs 25-30 g daily.
Fat intake lowered except healthy fats.
Currently recomp/light cut.
Diet is clean more than before.
When the girls are around i can be there but it is more from day to day events i notcied he doesnt say hello as much, maybe its just me.
Last night i was "there" but nothin happend with the girl but oh well. tongiht is another ngiht and shes comin back.
Thanks guys, im prolly just paying to close attention to it.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Um check out the thread on "favorite BCAA or EAA" because there are reports and studies on BCAA depleeting dopamine levels which causes libido problems.