RPM....weird...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. IM currently running the stack as follows:

ACTIVATE EXT. / RPM / PFULL / Y.GOLD

I have lost around 7 lbs and really starting to lean out with this recomp stack and im actually very satisfied, but just seems RPM isnt "kicking" like others have noticed. Here is my dosing protocol.

7:00AM - 2 CAPS

LUNCH - 1 CAP

PREWORKOUT - 4 CAPS

(taking XTEND during workout also)

I dont really feel all that different during my workouts....i do have decent pumps, and dont really get tired during my workouts, so i guess it is working, but i dont feel like i could lift all nite or run through walls.......maybe i need to try some RESET AD.

Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Anything else i could try for preworkout (im thinking about white flood, vasocharge, etc.....not sure though)

thanks

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
How much do you weigh? 7 caps is a lot, at least compared to the 3 or 4 I usually have to take. Do you take a lot of stims because if so your adrenal glands may be fatigued. You might want to try some Reset AD if you think that could be the problem.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
How long are you taking it before your workout, and where does food fit in your schedule during that timeframe as well?

illfoo

Awards
Yeah, I would look at your timing, I don't really feel the effects of RPM unless I lift, and then I have to time it perfectly.

Try 5 caps about 1 hr 15 min before your workout, I found this dosing to be perfect.

If I dose too close to my workout it doesn't kick in fully, I don't know why.

Last edited:
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man u take alot more then i do

im only taking 3-4 caps max but on a empty stomach

also its not a crack like rush its a smooth controlled energy if ur a stim junkie it may be differed

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you taking it with food? sounds like you are. RPM needs to be taken on an empty stomach, with no food to interfere with it for at least 45 min.

Dalamara

Awards
I'm 200lbs, take only 3 RPM an hour before workout and it gives me a great boost.

I think the key here is to not overstimulate your system. Taking 7 a day would tend to make you tolerant of the stim effects in RPM.

The only stim I take is 3 caps of RPM pre-workout, and that's only three times a week... no caffinated drinks and such. So I'd look into cutting out stims for a bit to let your body re-adjust and then not taking so many.

In my opinion a lot of the people who don't "feel" it have become tolerant through coffee, soda, and other stims.

Also it's really important to take RPM on an empty stomach.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. IM currently running the stack as follows:

ACTIVATE EXT. / RPM / PFULL / Y.GOLD

I have lost around 7 lbs and really starting to lean out with this recomp stack and im actually very satisfied, but just seems RPM isnt "kicking" like others have noticed. Here is my dosing protocol.

7:00AM - 2 CAPS

LUNCH - 1 CAP

PREWORKOUT - 4 CAPS

(taking XTEND during workout also)

I dont really feel all that different during my workouts....i do have decent pumps, and dont really get tired during my workouts, so i guess it is working, but i dont feel like i could lift all nite or run through walls.......maybe i need to try some RESET AD.

Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Anything else i could try for preworkout (im thinking about white flood, vasocharge, etc.....not sure though)

thanks
My interpretation of the information you presented tends to suggest RPM is working for you: You lost 7lbs, are leaning out, get decent pumps during your training, do not get tired during your workouts, and so on. Although RPM's effects are cumulative, and it is not clear since you have been using it, it may not be fair to attribute all the positives you listed to RPM alone, as you are also taking other supplements. Yet, RPM appears to be doing the things it should. Perhaps you need to try different doses to hit your optimal. Whatever that may be, I agree with the earlier contributors that you should revisit your RPM ingestion schedules. Optimal results can only be expected if it is ingested on an empty stomach. This approach alone ensures you get more results from less RPM. Perhaps you will then "feel like you could lift all nite or run through walls......."

Bier

Bier

Awards
Take RPM on a empty stomach. 4 Max.

I had non-affect in the begining but after rearranging my PWO meal, I felt RPM working on 2 pills. Now I m taking 4 and never work out with out it.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
there is alot of good advice here. i dose an hour and a half pre workout on an empty stomach then eat half an hour later (after dosing and one hour before workout). by the time i finish eating, brush my teeth, change for the gym, and take a sh1t, i'm already hyped up off of the rpm and ready to go rock out with my c0ck out! or on some days just go the gym. lol but i think it is absolutely imperative that you take rpm on an empty stomach. it doesn't really 'kick' if you don't.