5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

RPM....weird...

Hey guys. IM currently running the stack as follows:

ACTIVATE EXT. / RPM / PFULL / Y.GOLD

I have lost around 7 lbs and really starting to lean out with this recomp stack and im actually very satisfied, but just seems RPM isnt "kicking" like others have noticed. Here is my dosing protocol.

7:00AM - 2 CAPS

LUNCH - 1 CAP

PREWORKOUT - 4 CAPS

(taking XTEND during workout also)

I dont really feel all that different during my workouts....i do have decent pumps, and dont really get tired during my workouts, so i guess it is working, but i dont feel like i could lift all nite or run through walls.......maybe i need to try some RESET AD.

Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Anything else i could try for preworkout (im thinking about white flood, vasocharge, etc.....not sure though)

thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.69%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

How much do you weigh? 7 caps is a lot, at least compared to the 3 or 4 I usually have to take. Do you take a lot of stims because if so your adrenal glands may be fatigued. You might want to try some Reset AD if you think that could be the problem.
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How long are you taking it before your workout, and where does food fit in your schedule during that timeframe as well?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.22%

Yeah, I would look at your timing, I don't really feel the effects of RPM unless I lift, and then I have to time it perfectly.

Try 5 caps about 1 hr 15 min before your workout, I found this dosing to be perfect.

If I dose too close to my workout it doesn't kick in fully, I don't know why.
    Last edited by illfoo; 08-30-2007 at 08:22 PM. Reason: spelling
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

man u take alot more then i do

im only taking 3-4 caps max but on a empty stomach

also its not a crack like rush its a smooth controlled energy if ur a stim junkie it may be differed
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  6. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Are you taking it with food? sounds like you are. RPM needs to be taken on an empty stomach, with no food to interfere with it for at least 45 min.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%

I'm 200lbs, take only 3 RPM an hour before workout and it gives me a great boost.

I think the key here is to not overstimulate your system. Taking 7 a day would tend to make you tolerant of the stim effects in RPM.

The only stim I take is 3 caps of RPM pre-workout, and that's only three times a week... no caffinated drinks and such. So I'd look into cutting out stims for a bit to let your body re-adjust and then not taking so many.

In my opinion a lot of the people who don't "feel" it have become tolerant through coffee, soda, and other stims.

Also it's really important to take RPM on an empty stomach.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt;
    Hey guys. IM currently running the stack as follows:

ACTIVATE EXT. / RPM / PFULL / Y.GOLD

I have lost around 7 lbs and really starting to lean out with this recomp stack and im actually very satisfied, but just seems RPM isnt "kicking" like others have noticed. Here is my dosing protocol.

7:00AM - 2 CAPS

LUNCH - 1 CAP

PREWORKOUT - 4 CAPS

(taking XTEND during workout also)

I dont really feel all that different during my workouts....i do have decent pumps, and dont really get tired during my workouts, so i guess it is working, but i dont feel like i could lift all nite or run through walls.......maybe i need to try some RESET AD.

Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Anything else i could try for preworkout (im thinking about white flood, vasocharge, etc.....not sure though)

thanks
    My interpretation of the information you presented tends to suggest RPM is working for you: You lost 7lbs, are leaning out, get decent pumps during your training, do not get tired during your workouts, and so on. Although RPM's effects are cumulative, and it is not clear since you have been using it, it may not be fair to attribute all the positives you listed to RPM alone, as you are also taking other supplements. Yet, RPM appears to be doing the things it should. Perhaps you need to try different doses to hit your optimal. Whatever that may be, I agree with the earlier contributors that you should revisit your RPM ingestion schedules. Optimal results can only be expected if it is ingested on an empty stomach. This approach alone ensures you get more results from less RPM. Perhaps you will then "feel like you could lift all nite or run through walls......."
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.61%

Take RPM on a empty stomach. 4 Max.

I had non-affect in the begining but after rearranging my PWO meal, I felt RPM working on 2 pills. Now I m taking 4 and never work out with out it.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

there is alot of good advice here. i dose an hour and a half pre workout on an empty stomach then eat half an hour later (after dosing and one hour before workout). by the time i finish eating, brush my teeth, change for the gym, and take a sh1t, i'm already hyped up off of the rpm and ready to go rock out with my c0ck out! or on some days just go the gym. lol but i think it is absolutely imperative that you take rpm on an empty stomach. it doesn't really 'kick' if you don't.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this weird?
    By Squiboy in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2004, 10:31 PM
  2. arm feels weird after inj.
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 09:26 AM
  3. this sounds weird - ever hear of it
    By MrTrap in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17