Don't You Guys Just Wish You Were Me????

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is just my AN stockpile, I have other ones as well, at least 4 times this in other supps, but AN is the only one that matters! That is beautiful!

Attachments

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
ill send u my info and just hope to get freebies :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meanwhile, I am waiting for my stash to start growing. Thanks for rubbing it in Myth.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hahaha..myth shouldnt have done that....i can hear the requests coming already. That why I keep my rediculous stash to myself..lol...but since its gonna happen...Osteo-c plz..haha..jk

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Gimme gimme gimme!

In soviet russia, supplement stash shares you!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You use those yourself and you'll get a beatdown. lol

I have 1 RPM and 1 Lipo PM unopened. That makes up my current AN stash. lol

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
How about sending a few samples of RPM my way so I can "re-evaluate" it. Besides, my current bottle is about half empty and it looks like you got some to spare. Haha.

But with all honesty, I envy you.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
You use those yourself and you'll get a beatdown. lol

I have 1 RPM and 1 Lipo PM unopened. That makes up my current AN stash. lol
haha...i know bruv, my friend dip in my stash on a regular basis, they think my room is a supp store.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, they arn't all mine unfortunately, actually only about 6 or 7 of those things are actually mine, the rest are for testers, contests, and handing out around my area. But it is still cool to look at guys! I just had to take a picture! Thanks Dirk! I wonder what your bedroom looks like!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well, they arn't all mine unfortunately, actually only about 6 or 7 of those things are actually mine, the rest are for testers, contests, and handing out around my area. But it is still cool to look at guys! I just had to take a picture! Thanks Dirk! I wonder what your bedroom looks like!
nice pics btw :D. you know when anabolic drive comes out you guys should use a dog on your logo like that funky FURAZADROL banner posted up. just my 2 cents :p

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those must be the "45 count bottles" - I have some coming free because I spent a certain amount at a certain place...

Really, though... What's up with DRIVE? I need to know bro - My body is calling it, it wants to make sweet love to DRIVE, and "what body wants, body gets!" LOL

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when I know, you guys will know! I am dying to try it also, believe me!!!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
annnd where did you say you lived myth? just for, ummm... reference purposes.... haha

all kidding aside, i'll taaakke ummm... three rpm's, two neovar's, and two igf's.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does your body look as good as your stash, thats the question! LOL..

i have about 350 bottles in my study of supplements i got from a clearance, so i beat that stash anyday! too bad eh ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know how you feel Myth

Thats what my whole house looks like. I have 25kg of raspberry ketones in front of the big screen. 17kg of Whey protein under my kitchen table. And 3 cabinets of supps. We literally have to get a bigger house to have work space.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Did the RPM samples go out to our peeps on the lists we sent to ya?

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Myth, that is the most beautiful pic I ever seen!! Ill try to post my stash soon although its pitiful compared to yours.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Myth, that is the most beautiful pic I ever seen!! Ill try to post my stash soon although its pitiful compared to yours.
My AN arsenal is bigger than Myth's!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really, though... What's up with DRIVE? I need to know bro - My body is calling it, it wants to make sweet love to DRIVE, and "what body wants, body gets!" LOL
I moved my log on it over here in the AN section, if you're interested.

Its only been a week, but I will definitely be buying a full bottle once its available to try

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have noticed that most of the AN crew has dogs on their avis with supplements. Does that mean something is it a subliminal message. like GIve RPM to your dog

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Link your log in your sig...

I moved my log on it over here in the AN section, if you're interested.

Its only been a week, but I will definitely be buying a full bottle once its available to try

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know how you feel Myth

Thats what my whole house looks like. I have 25kg of raspberry ketones in front of the big screen. 17kg of Whey protein under my kitchen table. And 3 cabinets of supps. We literally have to get a bigger house to have work space.
what the heck are you doing with 25kg of rasberry ketones??? That is like enough to have for an entire city of bodybuilders to last a lifetime!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i have noticed that most of the AN crew has dogs on their avis with supplements. Does that mean something is it a subliminal message. like GIve RPM to your dog
RPM is made from dogs.:nono:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yes, subliminal messages are hidden in our dogs.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
More Osteo-C please

Reminds me of that stupid ovaltine commercial. Nice stash by the way, and yes I will take a sample of the Osteo-C since you offered ;)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Alba's Sexiness: Scientifically Proven

Jessica Alba has the perfect wiggle, study says

Last Updated: 2:06am BST 25/08/2007

Jessica Alba, the film actress, has the ultimate sexy strut, according to a team of Cambridge mathematicians.

The academics found that it is the ratio between hips and waist that puts the sway into a woman's walk - and the nearer that ratio is to 0.7, the better.

This ratio provides the body with the right torso strength to produce a more angular swing and bounce to the hips during the walking motion.

Therefore, a woman with a 25in waist and 36in hips would have just the right proportions to carry off a sexy swagger as she walks.

The Jessica Alba sashay beat off competition from Kate Moss, Angelina Jolie and even Marilyn Monroe, whose walk along a railway platform in Some Like It Hot is one of the most famous in film history.

While Monroe was a fraction off the target ratio with 0.69, the Cambridge team said that Alba had the perfect proportions.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You guys didn't hear this from me..... but we use a 98% Jessica Alba extract in Drive!!!!!!!!!!