How would you test if a supplement truly contains what it says it contains?
- 08-29-2007, 06:47 PMBoard ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 08-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Give a sample to PA and have him put it thru the chromiograph.
- 08-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Easy, a simple first step to check legitimacy is see if someone with many a source will divulge the going rate that they get it at. If someone like Dirk or Dsade can't get it that low..... you can guess it's probably bootleg. lolApplied Nutriceuticals Representative
Better Results Through Science
Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
Similar Forum Threads
- By DeerDeer in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-18-2006, 07:43 AM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-09-2006, 01:32 PM
- By ZoMbSta in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-10-2006, 02:42 AM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-06-2004, 11:04 PM
- By celldamaga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2004, 12:50 PM