college bound... supp suggestions?
- 08-29-2007, 06:27 PM
college bound... supp suggestions?
alrite well basically i just started school this week and im in class for long periods of the day, and sometimes its hard to fit a meal in or eat as much or as clean as i would like while im at school so im looking for suggestions for things i could take to school that would help me out with retaining mass, some ideas ive come up with are to take a large water bottle and do maybe a double dosewith some bulk eaa's and drink it throughout the day, ive also looked into protein and mrp bars but ive never really been big on bars so if anyone could help me out with some suggestions it would be greatly appreciated
- 08-29-2007, 06:57 PM
08-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Bcaa's will do the job for sure. Just sip during the day. You can also do yourself a whey shake and sip. It's as effective IMO, and less expensive in the long run.
08-29-2007, 08:07 PM
08-29-2007, 10:33 PM
reaper why are you talking about a multivitamin? my diet and supplementation outside of school time are very much in check and includes a multivitamin, im looking for supps or mrp ideas that i can take in my backpack to school with me since my choices there on meals are very limited, for example a good mrp protein bar i can eat between classes or bcaa's that i can sip throughout the day to keep myself anabolic
08-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Lots of the ones out there use cheap materials like 'Zinc Oxide'.
The alleged centrum performance uses that junk. Most people think a multi is a multi. Wrong. Some have better quality ingredients than others.
bad multi=inadequate nutrients.
08-29-2007, 11:19 PM
glad im going to school in the city. (good old NYC) kinda expensive but i can always find something to munch on between my breaks.
08-30-2007, 02:54 AM
i dont use centrum. all my supps come from nutra. i use now adam. im not asking for a complete supplementation routine, i was just looking to see if anyone had any ideas or things they did from having been in a similar situation. im kinda new to this board but ive been around forums and supps for a while now, im not saying im an expert or else i wouldn't have to post questions but im not a "newb" either
08-30-2007, 07:54 AM
08-30-2007, 08:04 AM
Renegade's Lemonade Stack
1 gallon jug of water
3 scoops Lemonade Xtend
2 scoops Nectar protein Lemonade
1 scoop Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude Lemonade
Sip on that badboy during your class and GFH
08-30-2007, 08:06 AM
08-30-2007, 08:11 AM
08-30-2007, 02:40 PM
08-30-2007, 02:48 PM
From another college student:
1) Phenibut for nights out/lights out
2) Plenty of whey. Just hang onto poland springs bottles. I put 1 scoop in each bottle, and take 2-3 bottles with me before a long day of classes. Fill them up at waterfountains between classes and drink as you go. I'd have one every 1.5-2 hours
3) Not really a supplement, but Ziplock bags and tupperware. It isn't very often when solid protein sources would be served at dinner, so whenever there was baked chicken etc for dinner, I'd stock up and eat it for the next few days. Also works great for stealing wheat bread and bagels from the caf. Oh, and more empty poland springs bottles to steal skim milk lol. I'd enter dinner with an empty backpack and leave looking like I was going to spend a month in the alps
08-30-2007, 04:17 PM
08-30-2007, 04:42 PM
08-30-2007, 11:58 PM
haha yeah my school has some pretty good options usually it just sucks when you have two classes back to back each one like two hours long with a ten minute break in between, it makes it kinda hard to get a good meal in
08-30-2007, 11:59 PM
condoms ....and zinc....
08-31-2007, 12:08 AM
08-31-2007, 12:25 AM
08-31-2007, 11:10 AM
08-31-2007, 11:43 AM
08-31-2007, 10:19 PM
09-01-2007, 08:51 PM
09-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By proudpops in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 02-06-2009, 07:10 PM
- By beginner36117 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2009, 08:19 PM
- By caolkailash in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-26-2008, 04:55 PM
- By superdrollover in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 02-03-2007, 12:45 AM
- By thebigt in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2006, 05:43 PM