Choices for the ultimate recomp stack

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
Hypothetically, if you gents had the funds to spend on a stack of 5 products for a 'super' recomp if you will, what would be your choices and why? Thank you for your answers in advance.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Hypothetically, if you gents had the funds to spend on a stack of 5 products for a 'super' recomp if you will, what would be your choices and why? Thank you for your answers in advance.
natural or non?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ironbear,
I'd have Applied Nutriceuticals RPM, Drive, Lipo-PM, and Neovar
and Palo Alto Labs Incarnate.

:smilie for absolutely unbeatable:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Once again I recommend Poseidon + BCAA's + Fish Oil + Multi-Vitamin for staples

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ironbear,
I'd have Applied Nutriceuticals RPM, Drive, Lipo-PM, and Neovar
and Palo Alto Labs Incarnate.

:smilie for absolutely unbeatable:
It would help if Drive were available...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Oh hush. It's worth waiting to put an order in.

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
well I am currently using anabolic extreme at 6 caps a day for 7 days then 4 for the rest, and purchasing another bottle to extend. I am also using your companies RPM and think its terrific so far considering this is only my second week back in the gym after a long layoff and I am coming back nicely. My roomate is using the PAL product and so I will take feedback from him as we are lifting partners as to wether or not I will purchase that. I have a 10 day PSLIN sample on the way to log. I was thinking continue with the activate extreme and rpm and throw in the pslin/AP since I have read good things but I would also like a potent thermogenic in the stack for help with the fat loss purposes. If drive is as good as you say then hurry up and get it out so I can hand my hard earned cash over to you ;)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably through out there:
BCAA's
P-Slin
Anabolic Pump
Fat loss/thermo (a light one)
Testosterone booster

Then again, I've never used P-Slin. Very interested though... and how did you obtain the 10 day sample? Was it given to you for the log specifially or was it a trial sample?

chaos92287

Awards
RPM
Incarnate
Clout
Poseidon
Xtend

and when it comes out, Drive

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
RPM
Incarnate
Clout
Poseidon
Xtend

and when it comes out, Drive
You bring MAN products back to the forefront of my mind.
Has anyone had any experience with blueprint? I am thinking of throwing it into the stack

djl

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had any experience with blueprint? I am thinking of throwing it into the stack
Every once in awhile I do a search here and elsewhere on blueprint, and none of the very few logs I find have anything of note to say about the supp (I may have missed a log or two, but there really aren't many).

Sounds great in writeup, though.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
boys threw some good options up there.....huge fan on Incarnate/RPM/Poseidon.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
1. BCAA's
2. Poseidon
3. Fish Oil
4. Camphibolic
5. 11-Oxo

With EXTREME emphasis and mega-dosing on BCAA's.

Ask me a week from now, and I'm sure I'd change a few things - but not BCAA's. I'm also trying to avoid stims now...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
1. BCAA's
2. Poseidon
3. Fish Oil
4. Camphibolic
5. 11-Oxo

With EXTREME emphasis and mega-dosing on BCAA's.

Ask me a week from now, and I'm sure I'd change a few things - but not BCAA's. I'm also trying to avoid stims now...
Have you seen good results from 11-OXO?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
MAN Clout
MAN Body Octane
Omega Sports T-Force
Applied Nutraceuticals RPM
Xtreme Formulations ICE

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I've used this two times and am currently using it right now. If you have the cash, then my recommendation would be like this-

MAN Body Octane
MAN Clout
MAN BluePrint(only drawback is the effects begin to best present themselves at the end of the first bottle, you'll need two to effectively run this suplement)
Omega T-Force

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen good results from 11-OXO?
Hmmm....I honestly don't know how to answer that I'm afraid. I took 3 bottles of 11oxo, and I did not "lose inches" off my waist like other ppl have reported. I think I did feel a lot calmer though. I think I also lost a lot of libido, but who knows if it was just the 11-oxo. I got a bit tighter too I feel, but 11-oxo is not the only product I was taking.

Since I've never been a sponsored tester...ahem...lol, I usually do not just isolate 1 product at a time, and rather take a few different supplements depending on my mood, etc. Sometimes I'm judging a supplement on an educated guess or gut instinct, and cannot always say with certainty that a product is responsible for certain things.

But since the OP inferred that money was not an object in this question, I would consider taking 11-oxo again in that circumstance - and at a higher dose next time, and that's why I included it.

But if it means anything, I'm awaiting delivery of my 2nd bottle of IGF-2, and I did not re-order 11-oxo. (It also has to by cycled, so it's a little different too). In fact, I also ordered RPM even though I haven't finished my first bottle...just in case I want to use it again in the future. (Too much stim for me at the moment...even at 1 pill, lol).

BCAA's (Extend, but I also just ordered Exceed to try the raspberry flavor) and All-Max Leutor (Leukic clone) are my current favs that I've been having success with. Finding bulk leucine is not as easy in Canada, but I am waiting for it's delivery too.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used this two times and am currently using it right now. If you have the cash, then my recommendation would be like this-

MAN Body Octane
MAN Clout
MAN BluePrint(only drawback is the effects begin to best present themselves at the end of the first bottle, you'll need two to effectively run this suplement)
Omega T-Force
What exactly are the effects you're looking for with BluePrint? I was never actually sure what it was supposed to do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I am currently using anabolic extreme at 6 caps a day for 7 days then 4 for the rest, and purchasing another bottle to extend. I am also using your companies RPM and think its terrific so far considering this is only my second week back in the gym after a long layoff and I am coming back nicely. My roomate is using the PAL product and so I will take feedback from him as we are lifting partners as to wether or not I will purchase that. I have a 10 day PSLIN sample on the way to log. I was thinking continue with the activate extreme and rpm and throw in the pslin/AP since I have read good things but I would also like a potent thermogenic in the stack for help with the fat loss purposes. If drive is as good as you say then hurry up and get it out so I can hand my hard earned cash over to you ;)
I'd go with

Incarnate
Leviathan
Neovar
BCAAs megadosed
your choice of pre-workout stim or appetite suppressant, I liked Shred-XS Hardcore a lot for that, no appetite at all