Choices for the ultimate recomp stack

  1. New Member
    IronBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    155
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.41%

    Choices for the ultimate recomp stack


    Hypothetically, if you gents had the funds to spend on a stack of 5 products for a 'super' recomp if you will, what would be your choices and why? Thank you for your answers in advance.

  2. Advanced Member
    bombBoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by IronBear View Post
    Hypothetically, if you gents had the funds to spend on a stack of 5 products for a 'super' recomp if you will, what would be your choices and why? Thank you for your answers in advance.
    natural or non?
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ironbear,
    I'd have Applied Nutriceuticals RPM, Drive, Lipo-PM, and Neovar
    and Palo Alto Labs Incarnate.

    :smilie for absolutely unbeatable:
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Once again I recommend Poseidon + BCAA's + Fish Oil + Multi-Vitamin for staples
  5. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,784
    Rep Power
    1317354
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.12%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Ironbear,
    I'd have Applied Nutriceuticals RPM, Drive, Lipo-PM, and Neovar
    and Palo Alto Labs Incarnate.

    :smilie for absolutely unbeatable:
    It would help if Drive were available...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  6. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Ironbear,
    I'd have Applied Nutriceuticals RPM, Drive, Lipo-PM, and Neovar
    and Palo Alto Labs Incarnate.

    :smilie for absolutely unbeatable:
    RPM + Incarnate is very nice.
  7. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It would help if Drive were available...
    Yeah it would
  8. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh hush. It's worth waiting to put an order in.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  9. New Member
    IronBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    155
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.41%

    well I am currently using anabolic extreme at 6 caps a day for 7 days then 4 for the rest, and purchasing another bottle to extend. I am also using your companies RPM and think its terrific so far considering this is only my second week back in the gym after a long layoff and I am coming back nicely. My roomate is using the PAL product and so I will take feedback from him as we are lifting partners as to wether or not I will purchase that. I have a 10 day PSLIN sample on the way to log. I was thinking continue with the activate extreme and rpm and throw in the pslin/AP since I have read good things but I would also like a potent thermogenic in the stack for help with the fat loss purposes. If drive is as good as you say then hurry up and get it out so I can hand my hard earned cash over to you
  10. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'd probably through out there:
    BCAA's
    P-Slin
    Anabolic Pump
    Fat loss/thermo (a light one)
    Testosterone booster

    Then again, I've never used P-Slin. Very interested though... and how did you obtain the 10 day sample? Was it given to you for the log specifially or was it a trial sample?
  11. New Member
    chaos92287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

    RPM
    Incarnate
    Clout
    Poseidon
    Xtend


    and when it comes out, Drive
  12. New Member
    IronBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    155
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by chaos92287 View Post
    RPM
    Incarnate
    Clout
    Poseidon
    Xtend


    and when it comes out, Drive
    You bring MAN products back to the forefront of my mind.
    Has anyone had any experience with blueprint? I am thinking of throwing it into the stack
  13. Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    45.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by IronBear View Post
    You bring MAN products back to the forefront of my mind.
    Has anyone had any experience with blueprint? I am thinking of throwing it into the stack
    Every once in awhile I do a search here and elsewhere on blueprint, and none of the very few logs I find have anything of note to say about the supp (I may have missed a log or two, but there really aren't many).

    Sounds great in writeup, though.
  14. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    boys threw some good options up there.....huge fan on Incarnate/RPM/Poseidon.
  15. Advanced Member
    Sunder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    402
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    86.8%

    1. BCAA's
    2. Poseidon
    3. Fish Oil
    4. Camphibolic
    5. 11-Oxo

    With EXTREME emphasis and mega-dosing on BCAA's.

    Ask me a week from now, and I'm sure I'd change a few things - but not BCAA's. I'm also trying to avoid stims now...
  16. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post
    1. BCAA's
    2. Poseidon
    3. Fish Oil
    4. Camphibolic
    5. 11-Oxo

    With EXTREME emphasis and mega-dosing on BCAA's.

    Ask me a week from now, and I'm sure I'd change a few things - but not BCAA's. I'm also trying to avoid stims now...
    Have you seen good results from 11-OXO?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  17. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1176
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IronBear View Post
    Hypothetically, if you gents had the funds to spend on a stack of 5 products for a 'super' recomp if you will, what would be your choices and why? Thank you for your answers in advance.
    MAN Clout
    MAN Body Octane
    Omega Sports T-Force
    Applied Nutraceuticals RPM
    Xtreme Formulations ICE
  18. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1176
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IronBear View Post
    You bring MAN products back to the forefront of my mind.
    Has anyone had any experience with blueprint? I am thinking of throwing it into the stack
    I've used this two times and am currently using it right now. If you have the cash, then my recommendation would be like this-

    MAN Body Octane
    MAN Clout
    MAN BluePrint(only drawback is the effects begin to best present themselves at the end of the first bottle, you'll need two to effectively run this suplement)
    Omega T-Force
    Applied Nutraceuticals RPM
  19. Advanced Member
    Sunder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    402
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    86.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Have you seen good results from 11-OXO?
    Hmmm....I honestly don't know how to answer that I'm afraid. I took 3 bottles of 11oxo, and I did not "lose inches" off my waist like other ppl have reported. I think I did feel a lot calmer though. I think I also lost a lot of libido, but who knows if it was just the 11-oxo. I got a bit tighter too I feel, but 11-oxo is not the only product I was taking.

    Since I've never been a sponsored tester...ahem...lol, I usually do not just isolate 1 product at a time, and rather take a few different supplements depending on my mood, etc. Sometimes I'm judging a supplement on an educated guess or gut instinct, and cannot always say with certainty that a product is responsible for certain things.

    But since the OP inferred that money was not an object in this question, I would consider taking 11-oxo again in that circumstance - and at a higher dose next time, and that's why I included it.

    But if it means anything, I'm awaiting delivery of my 2nd bottle of IGF-2, and I did not re-order 11-oxo. (It also has to by cycled, so it's a little different too). In fact, I also ordered RPM even though I haven't finished my first bottle...just in case I want to use it again in the future. (Too much stim for me at the moment...even at 1 pill, lol).

    BCAA's (Extend, but I also just ordered Exceed to try the raspberry flavor) and All-Max Leutor (Leukic clone) are my current favs that I've been having success with. Finding bulk leucine is not as easy in Canada, but I am waiting for it's delivery too.
  20. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11095
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    13.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I've used this two times and am currently using it right now. If you have the cash, then my recommendation would be like this-

    MAN Body Octane
    MAN Clout
    MAN BluePrint(only drawback is the effects begin to best present themselves at the end of the first bottle, you'll need two to effectively run this suplement)
    Omega T-Force
    Applied Nutraceuticals RPM
    What exactly are the effects you're looking for with BluePrint? I was never actually sure what it was supposed to do.
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IronBear View Post
    well I am currently using anabolic extreme at 6 caps a day for 7 days then 4 for the rest, and purchasing another bottle to extend. I am also using your companies RPM and think its terrific so far considering this is only my second week back in the gym after a long layoff and I am coming back nicely. My roomate is using the PAL product and so I will take feedback from him as we are lifting partners as to wether or not I will purchase that. I have a 10 day PSLIN sample on the way to log. I was thinking continue with the activate extreme and rpm and throw in the pslin/AP since I have read good things but I would also like a potent thermogenic in the stack for help with the fat loss purposes. If drive is as good as you say then hurry up and get it out so I can hand my hard earned cash over to you
    I'd go with

    Incarnate
    Leviathan
    Neovar
    BCAAs megadosed
    your choice of pre-workout stim or appetite suppressant, I liked Shred-XS Hardcore a lot for that, no appetite at all
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. testers needed for the ultimate herbal anabolic!!
    By custom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 02:08 AM
  2. Looking for the "Ultimate Recovery Stack"?
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 05:39 PM
  3. The ultimate protection stack
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 02:21 PM
  4. The Ultimate Malate Stack: Body Octane + Nitrous + V12
    By GhostfaceKillah in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 12:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in