humorous contradictions found in 6oxo and 6oxo extreme write ups

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
In addition to these aforementioned compounds there have been a slew of other compounds sold for estrogen control purposes. These include bioflavonoids such as quercitin, herbs such as Vitex Agnus Castus, and phytochemicals such as resveratrol (3,5,4™-trihydroxystilbene). None of these has ever been substantiated by any research to reduce estrogen levels or to increase testosterone levels.
The ERA we chose is perhaps the single most amazing natural compound we have ever come across. It is called resveratrol and it is found in red wine. You may have heard of resveratrol as it has gotten alot of media attention lately due to recent research showing it to have amazing life extension and anti-aging properties. But what the media has not mentioned, and the researchers have not seemingly recognized, is that resveratrol intake has the ability to raise testosterone levels in males.
So does resveratrol increase testosterone levels or not?

They probably want to update that original 6oxo write up about now :lol:

(this was all found on nutraplanet under the product descriptions)

json75

Awards
Probably because the dose by which resveratrol needs to be taken to increase test was never studied at the time the og 6oxo was released........

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Probably because the dose by which resveratrol needs to be taken to increase test was never studied at the time the og 6oxo was released........
I agree, the science probably wasn't there at the time, but that doesn't negate the fact that they currently have two products out, one of which claims the other has no scientific evidence for its effectiveness:wtf:

...just time for an update ;)

I found it funny, if others don't then I apologize for the post :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard Ergo was thinking about suing themselves for libel.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
So does resveratrol increase testosterone levels or not?

They probably want to update that original 6oxo write up about now :lol:

(this was all found on nutraplanet under the product descriptions)

wow, thanks for pointing that out.

the testosterone research on resveratrol was done a couple of years ago, and the original write up done about 5 years ago

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Fiesty huh :duel: Hope your having a great Holiday weekend Pat :) Call me ;)
my weekend sucks. really. i need a ride to the store to get groceries. i still have no license and i don't want to call anyone to drive me cuz i hate everyone right now

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could always formulate some MDMA and change that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my weekend sucks. really. i need a ride to the store to get groceries. i still have no license and i don't want to call anyone to drive me cuz i hate everyone right now
Well, not that it helps, but we still love you ;) but not in a "thesinner loves goats" sort of way.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
some kenny g with candles around the bathtub a better substitute? or are you more of a michael bolton kinda guy? lol

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

:( How about a Taxi ?? Some stores deliver to ya know !

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
wow, thanks for pointing that out.

the testosterone research on resveratrol was done a couple of years ago, and the original write up done about 5 years ago
Happy to help.

Currently taking the Giant resveratrol, good stuff!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy to help.

Currently taking the Giant resveratrol, good stuff!
you mean giant knotweed reservatrol extract? why would you tell PA that, kinda a slap in the face dont you think?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mean giant knotweed reservatrol extract? why would you tell PA that, kinda a slap in the face dont you think?
What exactly do you mean?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my bad, i thought he was saying that he was using someone elses reservatrol product with great results, kinda like saying his product isnt as good or good enough. sorry im sleepy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there was just some confusion as to who Giant is.
Here's how this actually is-
Proviant Technologies​
Ergopharm
Giant​
Kinda what I figured, but just wanted to have him clarify unless he meant something else.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I think there was just some confusion as to who Giant is.
Here's how this actually is-
Proviant Technologies​
Ergopharm
Giant​
^
this is all I meant. Ergopharm and giant are "sister companies".

I'm actually very interested in trying 6oxo extreme, but I wanted to start taking resveratrol now, and giant has a great res product.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my apologies i had no idea Giant and Ergo were of the same. Giant is like Ergo's bulk/generic company.

Blk98Bird

Awards
If I remember right Pat, there's a bus that goes right by Meijer down there :D.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
You should hire Layne to piggyback you. Good cardio/leg workout.
Yeah nothing like having a ball sack bouncing on your back :think: And to think people think it is ghey to talk about innocent fornication with a goat.

How opressed were gheys in the early days they had to invent such activities like the piggyback ride, wrestling, etc...?

blackjackcat

Awards
Yeah nothing like having a ball sack bouncing on your back :think: And to think people think it is ghey to talk about innocent fornication with a goat.

How opressed were gheys in the early days they had to invent such activities like the piggyback ride, wrestling, etc...?
LOL!! Thanks, I just spit my protein shake all over my keyboard.

Blk98Bird

Awards
i ain't carryin no groceries on no bus
Hah, I've seen stranger things (and probably done my fair share) on the U of I buses...especially the campus ones like the 22 around 1-2am or so.

Ah, memories.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jsherbro Supplements 7
Supplements 6
nunes Supplements 18
CDB General Chat 11
JBlaze General Chat 72