ephedrine

chaos92287

Awards
ok so i was at the gas station the other day and while i was paying i noticed some boxes in a glass case behind the counter. To my surprise it said ephedrine hcl 25mg. i thought the stuff was illegal (tho i kno you can find it on the internet). it says on the box that it's used to treat asthma, but i can use it for weight loss purposes right? and if so what's a good dosage?

chaos92287

Awards
i've read up about eca stacks before, it was just the asthma thing that threw me off. thanx

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hah, sorry for the weak answer. Yes its the same, yes it can be used for fatloss. They have that on all ephedrine, ephedrineis used as nasal decongestant/bronchodialoator

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I buy all my Supp's from goobers filling station.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
hah, sorry for the weak answer. Yes its the same, yes it can be used for fatloss. They have that on all ephedrine, ephedrineis used as nasal decongestant/bronchodialoator
John. will you stop spamming me please?

Thanx

"CanadianPharmacy will satisfy all you pharmaceutical needs."

chaos92287

Awards
I buy all my Supp's from goobers filling station.
lol yeah i was surprised to see it there but its cheap and i've been meaning to try an EC stack so im gona pick some up and try it out.

question- would combining ephedrine and rpm be too much? i stopped using RPM a couple weeks ago because the effects wore off and taking 6 did nothing but make me sweat. I stacked RPM and Leviathan with no problems and have a pretty high tolerance to any stim so would it be alright if i stacked the two and at what doses?

ps- reset ad did nothing for my tolerance to stims either

chaos92287

Awards
ok so i picked up a box, friggin 10 bucks for 300mg(im definitely buying off the internet next time). i popped 25mg and drank a redline....holy sh!t. i had energy out the ass. haven't felt anything like that in a long time. it didn't have the focus or drive like i felt the first time i took RPM, but it gave me way more energy and i was sweating just as much.

So would it be alright to combine ephedrine and RPM? and whats your take on the aspirin part? im kinda leaning toward not taking it. i heard it has very little effect on fat metabolism, and causes ulcers