Alpha Drive XL....ok for pct?

json75

Awards
Exactly that. Not as my core pct but as an addition.

I'm thinking I'd let my serms do their job for one week and then add ADXL in the following week to aid in recovery.

However I do remember maybe something about not taking ADED during recovery.........

The searches I did came back with favorable reviews for ADXL, especially pertaining to libido enhancement, which is my primary concern. But there is little in the way of its usefulness in pct.

Thanks!

json75

Awards
K.....Did a search this time using ADED, turns up the jury is still out on whether or not it could be, or should be used in pct.

But for only 10 bucks.........I'm thinking I'll use my serms for the first week, let them do their thing, bring up test, and then introduce the alpha drive.

From what I know about clomid and Nolva combo is that they will also increase your SHBG's, for you to get the most use out of serms, you have to find a way to bind up the increase of shbg's in your system. I've already ordered Activate to help aid in this process, but like I said for 10$ Alpha Drive seems like it may be a welcomed addition...

Still I can't seem to figure out why a low dose AI would in any way be a hindrance during pct...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you look further into ADED it was debated that it maybe androgenic or something along those lines, like a very very weak ph...Even if this is so im assuming that Alpha Drive has very small amounts of ADED compared to JW which was the product in question as far as ADED.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
K.....Did a search this time using ADED, turns up the jury is still out on whether or not it could be, or should be used in post cycle therapy.

But for only 10 bucks.........I'm thinking I'll use my serms for the first week, let them do their thing, bring up test, and then introduce the alpha drive.

From what I know about clomid and Nolva combo is that they will also increase your SHBG's, for you to get the most use out of serms, you have to find a way to bind up the increase of shbg's in your system. I've already ordered Activate to help aid in this process, but like I said for 10$ Alpha Drive seems like it may be a welcomed addition...

Still I can't seem to figure out why a low dose AI would in any way be a hindrance during post cycle therapy...
ADED = 6-dehydromethyltestosterone. It has androgenic activity, and should be considered a mild steroid rather than a test booster (even though it posesses some AI activity. It is not ideal for post cycle therapy, as there will be some HTPA supression.

BTW, the jury is not "still out". Its been confirmed to be 6-DMT by both PA and ALRI.

But yeah, for $10 its worth a shot but try using it on cycle rather than PCT.

json75

Awards
K....little more research on my part, however thank you for the reply Quigs.

Posted this question at IBE forums directly to the man himself....Dr.D... and he said that he likes ADED in his pct and that the amounts in Alpha Drive are trivial anyhow.

That being said, I further investigated the use of AI's in PCT and came to the conclusion that Aromasin seems to be the favored. Aromasin has also been shown to be androgenic at high doses just like ADED, yet this does'nt apply at the 25mg doses that are taken to aid in recovery.

I'm thinking that almost any AI if dosed high enough could be said to be androgenic.....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could be right...i dont see a problem with using it in PCT i just recieved my bottles today. I like the shiny silver cap :cool:

json75

Awards
Right!!!

I was iffy at first, then I saw "the cap"...and I was convinced I had made the right decision!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right!!!

I was iffy at first, then I saw "the cap"...and I was convinced I had made the right decision!
Those silver caps are cool :)

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Might be overkill, but I'm using Alpha Drive at 6 caps ed in PCT of 4 weeks havoc. I'm also using Nolva as my serm, X-lean for cort control and 6 caps fenotest daily w/ ZMT at night. Also using RPM on occasion. I got the alpha drive and fenotest so cheap I figured I'd push them a lil further than recommended. The first 2 weeks PCT libido was non-existant. Now that I've added the fenotest the last 5 days, it's coming back, especially when I dose the RPM. I'll be getting bloodwork done after PCT is through. I'm interested to see how I recover with the higher dosing of these herbal test boosters, thoughts?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be overkill, but I'm using Alpha Drive at 6 caps ed in post cycle therapy of 4 weeks havoc. I'm also using Nolva as my serm, X-lean for cort control and 6 caps fenotest daily w/ ZMT at night. Also using RPM on occasion. I got the alpha drive and fenotest so cheap I figured I'd push them a lil further than recommended. The first 2 weeks PCT libido was non-existant. Now that I've added the fenotest the last 5 days, it's coming back, especially when I dose the RPM. I'll be getting bloodwork done after PCT is through. I'm interested to see how I recover with the higher dosing of these herbal test boosters, thoughts?
Id like to see the bloodwork as well. How long is your PCT total? What SERM and dosing?

I have done this before for my last cycle but for my next PCT im going to try SERM only for the first 10days or so and gradually add in other components.