MassFX university study ?

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
With all the hype about Superdrol NG, it reminded me the alleged university study about Mass FX. It was stated which would be completed after Patrick Arnold brought its effectiveness into question. It was also stated when the results were completed they would be posted good or bad. When is that study going to be done/completed ?

The forum can be reviewed here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/69427-3b-5a-6a.html

Last edited:
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
My purchase is almost hinging on this. Feedback has been positive but, with so many options on the market I would like to see the study that AX offered before I come off $45.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My purchase is almost hinging on this. Feedback has been positive but, with so many options on the market I would like to see the study that AX offered before I come off $45.

I'm gonna have to rep that for being a smart customer. Its like a solar eclipse, I see them very rarely.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never knew Mass Fx or the 25R was thought to be ineffective. I thought feedback was good and never heard of the negative.

B

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Yep it has fantastic feedback. That is why we want to put it on the map with a full U study. Tons of positive reviews if you look around. It is actually one of our strongest repeat customer sku's besides StimX.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I posted it here so more ppl could check it out since it is a general area.

Yes, PA did draw it into question, and I'll be anxious to review the results on MassFX myself.

I did see a brief synopsis of what is going on, but it did not show where it was being done, and there was still a bit of information lacking.

I'll just chill back and wait.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
reaper is this why you asked me about the massfx??

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh. yeah i am holding on to it as of right now. trying to learn more about it. i have a sponsored log about to start up again anyways so i cant run it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inquiring minds want to know?
Exactly, and so do we!

There is a study being done at Wright State University, though the details on it are not all known. There was a thread on bb.com from a guy who went there and had a buddy involved in the study - just basic details and such, but was more information that we (AX) know. Seeing as the study is being conducted by the University itself, Anabolic Xtreme is not involved with much of anything short of supplying the product. All guidelines are very very specific for each person involved, and any influence from AX on the participants and organizers would be just that - influence. Since the study is legit, we're hands off on this one, and that even includes getting the information right now.

To my knowledge, the study is still being conducted, but should be finishing up soon, if I remember correctly. No matter the results, they'll be found somewhere. Whether good or bad, we can't censor it because it's out of our control completely. Whatever the Wright State folks do with it is up to them I think. If we get the info, we'll have it up for you. No worries on that, gents...

One other little tidbit to note: The study is being performed on the original MassFX, not MFX Max. If anyone is familiar with how these things go, then you know how long it takes to initialize a study and have all things approved. At the time of approval, MFX Max was not in production. The study began about the same time as its release, and unfortunately could not be substituted in without that long process of approval, debate, or whatever it takes to get a bunch of folks sitting around a table to agree to something new. ;) I'm supposing that the study on MFX (orig.) will still provide evidence of the efficacy of the 2 main ingredients, which are still present in MFX Max. Perhaps in the future, one can be done on this version as well.

If I can find that thread over on dat dere other board, I'll come back and post a link for everyone...unless someone beats me to it. :)

Thanks for the ongoing interest in the study guys. :cheers:

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought the original study was on just the (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol.

Mass FX may very well be what is said to be, but its hard to know what is doing what with all seperate ingredients in there?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the original study was on just the (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol.

Mass FX may very well be what is said to be, but its hard to know what is doing what with all seperate ingredients in there?
I'm honestly unaware of any study to be performed on that specific ingredient. Perhaps it was just the basis of an (eh-hem) attack made by someone at some point.

Regardless, performing a test on that particular aspect of the product, when compared to a trial done on the product on the whole, would seem a bit limited and impractical. Is anyone here planning on attaining that particular raw and using it alone? Kind doubtful. It would be more common for most to use the product with 25R-diol in it, such as MFX. The practicality would dictate testing the product as such.

Updates in the week to come, though. :D