Cissus?

NicktheBeast

Awards
Alright fellas and ladies....I am a sports nutrition salesman for a Michigan based company and I need to know what you guys know or have heard of the Cissus supplements. Let me know if you guys have personally tried it or even know people who have. I appreciate it. Also, which company has the best product. Thanks again and I can't wait to hear from you guys.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright fellas and ladies....I am a sports nutrition salesman for a Michigan based company and I need to know what you guys know or have heard of the Cissus supplements. Let me know if you guys have personally tried it or even know people who have. I appreciate it. Also, which company has the best product. Thanks again and I can't wait to hear from you guys.
One of the most effective compounds out there for rebuilding connecting tissue, soothing joints, healing/strengthening bones.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade: Do you use this product?
Absolutely. I also used Cissus in Java Lather, to aid in the healing of scars and stretch marks.

It is very diverse stuff.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cant live without it.....saves my shoulder

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
side note, a quick search for cissus will turn up a TON of info to my friend..=)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus Rx by USP labs. I use this and It makes my knees and elbows and all my other joints NOT hurt. I swear by it man. I take it everyday regardless. First thing in ten years that has worked for my ole Airborne knees.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm 45 and I cant really workout without USP's Cissus. I developed acute tendonitis in my left elbow. Tried all the Gluc/Chond/MSM products I could find and got absolutely no relief. I took almost a year off from lifting, and it still wouldn't heal. Until I tried Cissus. Immediate pain relief, followed by rapid, real healing of the tissue. I couldn't believe it. Cissus is now my #1 supp, ahead of even protein/creatine/multi.
I guess it's also marketed as an anabolic, but that I didn't notice. Just sell it as the best connective tissue repair supplement in the world, because it is.

chaos92287

Awards
love the stuff. i take incarnate, which has more cissus in it than most pure cissus supplements and also has beta-alanine and histidine, which make up carnosine. its an amazing product