Superdrol-NG vs Superdrol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the difference. Is Superdrol-NG have the same ingreadients as the orginal product? How does it compare to 3ad?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Inquiring minds want to know. I love me some Superdrol.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
not the same ingredients superdrol NG isnt a methyl

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Hello Liquidgels, I knew it was too good to be true.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
really stupid post there buddy.

no one knows how good or not good this is yet. inside testers said they liked it. i dont believe them. but i will believe loggers testing this product in next 1-6 weeks

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
really stupid post there buddy.

no one knows how good or not good this is yet. inside testers said they liked it. i dont believe them. but i will believe loggers testing this product in next 1-6 weeks
it is a very good product and if i am aloud i will take parts of my log and post them here for you

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Bama, BigSmith said this was formulated for GNC and doesn't need a serm in pct...kinda makes me a little skeptical myself...

But I guess we'll have t wait and see.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol Liquigels beta testers reported 10-20lb gain increases during trial runs. -Gaspari Nutrition

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Halodrol Liquigels beta testers reported 10-20lb gain increases during trial runs. -Gaspari Nutrition
believable if they superdosed it...i mean does hav the active ingredient of x factor in it. so mega dosed halodrol liquigels=10-20 pounds 10 being the norm and 20 being the guy that ate 7000 calories

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor isn't going to give you those kinds of gains...20lbs in 30 days....Yea, I don't think anything will.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

He probably meant 01-02lbs in gains.

Dyslexia strikes again...geez..

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
something will - but it won't be coming from a "supplement"

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is really easy to throw together study and create fudge factors to your products advantage.

Or are you talking about beta-testing? Which holds very little grounds on the scientific level.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bama, BigSmith said this was formulated for GNC and doesn't need a serm in post cycle therapy...kinda makes me a little skeptical myself...

But I guess we'll have t wait and see.
Wouldnt' that make it kind of like a few of the ALRI products you tested? I am thinking this will have effects similar to JW or BAM.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I can understand gains from JW, but I'm not really sure BAM/PA really hold much scientific backing to them.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
personally I would put my money on a superdrol clone and get better results.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this won't be as good as the orginal?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
beta-testing.
Ahh, yes. You always should take beta-testing with a grain of salt, my friend. If you're a big fan of ____'s products, and they pimp you out with some free stuff, would you go around telling people it's garbage?

Same goes with company sponsored clinical trials as well,believe it or not. Vioxx was fine, until some independent trials came out; then they found out it was causing abnormal blood clots causing strokes.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Stupid post, O.K. Lets make a bet. Take REAL Superdrol, log it. Then take the new one. Log It. Compare. Did I say it won't work. No. I said It sounds just like Liquid gels. Using the name of a Real PH to sell a combo of AA and Dhea and some ecdysterones.
It probably does work but not like the original. If you're gonna call it Superdrol-NG. Why not just call it something else and Say it's like superdrol but Non-Methyl and not the harsh sides.
Maybe Kiddiedrol

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt' that make it kind of like a few of the ALRI products you tested? I am thinking this will have effects similar to JW or BAM.
Never even thought about it like that...makes sense though.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, yes. You always should take beta-testing with a grain of salt, my friend. If you're a big fan of ____'s products, and they pimp you out with some free stuff, would you go around telling people it's garbage?

Same goes with company sponsored clinical trials as well,believe it or not. Vioxx was fine, until some independent trials came out; then they found out it was causing abnormal blood clots causing strokes.
I know you're not pointing a finger at me here, but I would like to say that everything I've tested has been scrutinized, and I've been honest with it all. Measurements, weights, effects, etc...

I mean look back at my ALRI log, I didn't care to much for part of it but loved others...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never even thought about it like that...makes sense though.
The big push these days seems to be for a greater gains to sides ratio rather than simply greater gains. I think it's a step in the right direction.

Stupid post, O.K. Lets make a bet. Take REAL Superdrol, log it. Then take the new one. Log It. Compare. Did I say it won't work. No. I said It sounds just like Liquid gels. Using the name of a Real PH to sell a combo of AA and Dhea and some ecdysterones.
It probably does work but not like the original. If you're gonna call it Superdrol-NG. Why not just call it something else and Say it's like superdrol but Non-Methyl and not the harsh sides.
Maybe Kiddiedrol
I think the reason they called it Superdrol-Next Generation is because (1) Use of "Superdrol" let's the user know that it will (hopefully) be something powerful. (2) Next Generation in that new generations of prohormones are being designed to be weaker so that Johnny Nonuts doesn't go out and by yet another product like Sustevol, not even hear the words "Post", "Cycle", or "Therapy" , completely f*ck up his insides, and have the FDA breathing on their ass for putting out a product that can be harmful to uninformed/ignorant users.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
We know from the abundance of research. Each tester will be getting a full two page document explaining it. Remember, this was created for GNC. They actually convinced us to re-issue the name.

So 6 months ago we put Dr.D on the warpath to get us a killer formula that wold also pass the GNC DSHEA, legal, and safety requirements.
This is what Bigsmith had to say!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I understand. I just wish it was a better Superdrol, Not a weaker one. I also wish the easter bunny and Santa Claus were still real.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good post right there, Sinner. :) And pretty much on the money.

It's not the original. The name is carried over for marketing. That's already been stated elsewhere.

Since folks won't listen to the touts of "inside testers", and I can't say much of anything anyway, I won't say how much I liked or disliked it. Either way, I have no basis for comparing it to the original anyway.

And since superdrol, the original stuff, is now of pretty much black-market fare, this is an alternative for those who are getting into the PH game. If Johnny Nonuts comes up and actually does a little research into it, decides he wants to give it a go for his college football tryouts, and does it all properly, then that's a good thing. And even if he has no background, does no research into it, but atleast follows the directions on the bottle, there's still no harm coming from it.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

You can't be referring to bigschmidt :toofunny:

Anywho, I agree with all your posts sinner. Now only if PA had your elocution skills people would benefit more from them.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you're not pointing a finger at me here, but I would like to say that everything I've tested has been scrutinized, and I've been honest with it all. Measurements, weights, effects, etc...

I mean look back at my ALRI log, I didn't care to much for part of it but loved others...
I know you PI, I trust you, and you put together fairly unbiased logs. There's a couple of people who've been less than impressed with a the product being tested. But at the same time you have to keep in mind that there is a good possibility for biased information.

All in all, what I'm trying to get at is if it's someone you don't know, and it sounds too good to be true, you should probably look elsewhere before coming to a conclusion.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I know you PI, I trust you, and you put together fairly unbiased logs. There's a couple of people who've been less than impressed with a the product being tested. But at the same time you have to keep in mind that there is a good possibility for biased information.

All in all, what I'm trying to get at is if it's someone you don't know, and it sounds too good to be true, you should probably look elsewhere before coming to a conclusion.
:goodpost:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established

ill tell u this brother,
my 3AD log sucked i had alot going on at that time. with SDNG i was very unbiased with it, i didnt gain 20 pounds in a week or any of that bogus crap, like i said if i am allowed i would gladly share it with you, it is a rather good, yet mild product

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill tell u this brother,
my 3AD log sucked i had alot going on at that time. with SDNG i was very unbiased with it, i didnt gain 20 pounds in a week or any of that bogus crap, like i said if i am allowed i would gladly share it with you, it is a rather good, yet mild product
I'm expecting it to be mild, yet effective; thanks for the reaffirmation. Just to reiterate, I wasn't pointing fingers on at anyone with what I had said. I've done some testing myself, and try to be as fair as I can be. I'm just simply stating that you have to take a 'beta-tester's log' for what it's worth. There's very little 'experimental control' used to fully assess the total and individual effectiveness of product; it is more of a means to generate more user-feedback.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
I'm expecting it to be mild, yet effective; thanks for the reaffirmation. Just to reiterate, I wasn't pointing fingers on at anyone with what I had said. I've done some testing myself, and try to be as fair as I can be. I'm just simply stating that you have to take a 'beta-tester's log' for what it's worth. There's very little 'experimental control' used to fully assess the total and individual effectiveness of product; it is more of a means to generate more user-feedback.
i do agree with you on that statement. beta testing is beta testing. for example on mass fx one user had huge gains beyond anything i have heard of outside of m1t and superdrol, alot cant be said of it, i have even had customers claim to gain 20pounds off of methyl 1 d from legal gear

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do agree with you on that statement. beta testing is beta testing. for example on mass fx one user had huge gains beyond anything i have heard of outside of m1t and superdrol, alot cant be said of it, i have even had customers claim to gain 20pounds off of methyl 1 d from legal gear
It's just important that people understand how they should take hearing this kind of testing; otherwise, EVERYONE would be pimping MuscleTech's entire catalog.

Dalamara

Awards
Ugh, I hate marketing like this.

First there's Novedex-XT, which acts nothing like Nolvadex yet tricks tons of uninformed people into thinking that it's all they need for PCT.

Now Superdrol-NG, which if I'm understanding this correctly isn't Superdrol at all, but just piggybacking off the success of Superdrol.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Ugh, I hate marketing like this.

First there's Novedex-XT, which acts nothing like Nolvadex yet tricks tons of uninformed people into thinking that it's all they need for post cycle therapy.

Now Superdrol-NG, which if I'm understanding this correctly isn't Superdrol at all, but just piggybacking off the success of Superdrol.
bro if u actually looked into a little bit AX has said that they superdrol ng is not the same thing over and over again

Dalamara

Awards
bro if u actually looked into a little bit AX has said that they superdrol ng is not the same thing over and over again
Yes, but why the hell call it Superdrol then?

Obviously to trick un-informed buyers into buying it thinking that they're going to get a potent oral steroid.

I mean why else would you name a product Superdrol-NG, if it has nothing to do with Superdrol?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
the product was created for GNC anabolic xtreme is trying to go a little more mainstream and yet still stay hardcore to the best of their ability. GNC from my understanding convinced AX to use the superdrol legacy

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but why the hell call it Superdrol then?

Obviously to trick un-informed buyers into buying it thinking that they're going to get a potent oral steroid.

I mean why else would you name a product Superdrol-NG, if it has nothing to do with Superdrol?
You are making accusations based on assumptions.

Dalamara

Awards
I just don't agree with it.

The supplement industry is saturated with shady companies who would rather trick and coerce people into buying their products rather then actually coming up with solid, tested supplements.

I've loved all of AX's stuff prior to this, but calling something that is not a derivative or relative of Superdrol, Superdrol-NG just reeks of greedy piggybacking.

Dalamara

Awards
You are making accusations based on assumptions.
Well, from everything I've read Superdrol-NG is not Superdrol. It is not a derivative of superdrol.

So, why call it Superdrol and then throw a little -NG on the end? The only reason I can think of is marketing.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Well, from everything I've read Superdrol-NG is not Superdrol. It is not a derivative of superdrol.

So, why call it Superdrol and then throw a little -NG on the end? The only reason I can think of is marketing.
a company is allowed to market, this a capatalistic society. AX is being very clear with their statements on it however. they are not acting like liquid masterdrol where it is 10 times better than any injectable or halodrol liquigels 10-20 pounds in a month. they are being straight forward with everything

Dalamara

Awards
a company is allowed to market, this a capatalistic society. AX is being very clear with their statements on it however. they are not acting like liquid masterdrol where it is 10 times better than any injectable or halodrol liquigels 10-20 pounds in a month. they are being straight forward with everything

Let's take a little look at the box shall we.

"The world's #1 Selling Pro-Hormone" - Really... it hasn't even come out yet, but it's the world's top selling pro hormone? Now wouldn't this lead you to believe that it is the old "real" Superdrol?

The next line "Next generation now includes" - Now this line, especially the "now includes" part leads you to believe that it is building upon the old Superdrol. Which, it is not. It's a completely different compound. It's not a methylated oral steroid at all.

I don't see anywhere on the box that says it's a new formula and not actually Superdrol. Infact all the wording would lead to Joe Schmoe who shops at GNC to think that it indeed was a re-formulated, better version of Superdrol.

Sure they're allowed to do this. But I just don't see it as very ethical.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

A derivative of superdrol would be an illegal steroid: drostanolone, mestanolone, M5AA, or stanolone.

It is for marketing. Superdrol is a name you can identify with effective gains. Is this worthy of such a name? AX thinks so. Until it's out and we can say "No, no it doesn't", there's nothing much else to do but wait.

Dalamara

Awards
A derivative of superdrol would be an illegal steroid: drostanolone, mestanolone, M5AA, or stanolone.

It is for marketing. Superdrol is a name you can identify with effective gains. Is this worthy of such a name? AX thinks so. Until it's out and we can say "No, no it doesn't", there's nothing much else to do but wait.
I see your point. I guess if this delivers gains like Superdrol it could justify the name.

What I'm trying to get at is that people could buy this thinking it's a Superdrol clone(which was my first thought when I read about it) and actually getting a completely different compound. Now I don't have much sympathy for the uninformed masses who don't research products before buying them... however companies should still make it crystal clear what exactly it is that you're buying. And calling a compound that is not Superdrol the Next Generation of Superdrol is really stretching it when it comes to informing your customer of what he's buying.

This leads back to my original argument. Everyday few days I'll see a thread popping up with someone's proposed cycle, and invariably for PCT they'll be planning to use a bottle of Novedext-XT. Then when you ask them why, they say because they thought it was all you needed. Now I think we can all agree that Novedex-XT certainly is not a suitable replacement for a SERM at all, yet the way they've marketed Novedex has lead many people to believe that it can be used in place of Nolvadex, or other SERMs.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
look at it this way bro,
AX was in the grey market with pro stan, ergo max, phera plex, and of course superdrol.
they are on to the next generation of products finding things that work well and deliver some gains yet, being DHSEA compliant
superdrol NG is for that next generation of their products things that are truley legal and not grey market

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29