DiCreatine Malate

cassiusclay

Awards
so whats the story behind DiCreatine Malate? ive tried mono and CEE and of course i stuck with the CEE but what im asking is should i give DiCreatine Malate a try? is it something worth spending my money on? could it be more effective than my CEE?

any input would be appreciated.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
so whats the story behind DiCreatine Malate? ive tried mono and CEE and of course i stuck with the CEE but what im asking is should i give DiCreatine Malate a try? is it something worth spending my money on? could it be more effective than my CEE?

any input would be appreciated.
its my all time favorite form of creatine. I never liked CEE with an exception going to Axis SMASH which delivered great results for me when paired with bulk creatine (Dicr. Malate)

cassiusclay

Awards
wow you serious? i guess i gotta give it a try then. i can always go back to CEE but im going to try that next for sure.

btw the rep i promised is coming. i just gotta wait til tomorrow aparrently theres a daily limit.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wow you serious? i guess i gotta give it a try then. i can always go back to CEE but im going to try that next for sure.

btw the rep i promised is coming. i just gotta wait til tomorrow aparrently theres a daily limit.
HAHA, thanks.

In terms of the creatine thing, yes I've noticed far better results from products using dicreatine malate as the main source, and it is the form I buy from Nutraplanet

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
CEE doesn't do jack for me (cept make me gag). Mono and DM FTW! :D

cassiusclay

Awards
CEE doesn't do jack for me (cept make me gag). Mono and DM FTW! :D
really? ive tried mono and it didnt help to much. not that i noticed anyway. and yes ill give it to you CEE does taste like sh!t. i got in caps for that specific reason.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well right now im on Green Magnitude ( Dicreatine Malate) check out my log. Sigs below. As for bloating it gives me a bit of a bloat if taken at the same time with white flood. Ive tried it by itself and i dont feel the bloats as much. green magnitudes also pretty cheap. 36 bucks on nutraplanet. comes with 80 servings that will last you 2 1/2 months. My previous mono creatine was 13 bucks or so at GNC. that lasted me about a month or so. I think you should give dicreatine malate a try. I think you might like it. P.S if you get green magnitude try the sour apple. It's pretty tasty.

cassiusclay

Awards
well right now im on Green Magnitude ( Dicreatine Malate) check out my log. Sigs below. As for bloating it gives me a bit of a bloat if taken at the same time with white flood. Ive tried it by itself and i dont feel the bloats as much. green magnitudes also pretty cheap. 36 bucks on nutraplanet. comes with 80 servings that will last you 2 1/2 months. My previous mono creatine was 13 bucks or so at GNC. that lasted me about a month or so. I think you should give dicreatine malate a try. I think you might like it. P.S if you get green magnitude try the sour apple. It's pretty tasty.
thats a really good price. my only problem is that it gives a bloating feeling. im not looking foward to that but from the price and from the rext of your log i think ill give that a try next.

great log btw.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
from what I understand, Tricreatine is just dicreatine malate + creatine monohydrate salts

Ok, that is what I thought it was, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the confirmation bro :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"Tricreatine" is actually a misnomer that came into popular use when several companies copied it and erroneously named it "tri" when there is actually only 2 creatine molecules present.

Or so the story goes...

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Just started using this.. probably about a week. Strength is improving nicely.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thats a really good price. my only problem is that it gives a bloating feeling. im not looking foward to that but from the price and from the rext of your log i think ill give that a try next.

great log btw.
thanks :). oh and it's not really a big deal with the bloating. I feel bloated from the water I take in. even before I was on creatine i would drink crazy amounts of water. I feel bloated reguardless. The more water the more bloated you feel. I bring a half a gallon jug to the gym and drink on that so I get the bloats because of all that water. If you do happen to get Green Magnitude take it 1 hour prior to your work out(correct me if im wrong). I think thats the same time your supposed to take RPM as well so I guess you take them together. You wont get the bloats unless you drink heavy heavy amounts of water at the gym like me if you do so.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tri is the same as Di....right?
Tri-creatine malate is actually a mixture of Tri-, Di-, and Mono-. Basically, the reaction they use, it's possible to attach up to three, but the majority will be one or two.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
haha. same here. I started last week too. good stuff.
Not using GM, but xtend with bulk DCM to see how I react to it.. bench is up in reps (previously stuck at the same weight), and front squats up 10kg, though I hadn't done them for some time.

I am bloated, but I'm also on girl time, might be a mixture of both :eek:

cassiusclay

Awards
ok now im starting to read up on SizeOn.

i have no idea which to get??

im going to be out of my CEE in like 2 weeks so i need to order soon.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Not using GM, but xtend with bulk DCM to see how I react to it.. bench is up in reps (previously stuck at the same weight), and front squats up 10kg, though I hadn't done them for some time.

I am bloated, but I'm also on girl time, might be a mixture of both :eek:
haha. hows the taste of bulk DCM? Tasteless like mono or **** flavored like CEE? Im up with my benching too. Ive been stuck on a certian weight for some time. I jumped up 20 pounds on my maxes for squats deadlifts and bench presses since I started a week or two ago. Hmn also for the bloating issue I seem to notice the bloats more if consuming GM on an empty stomach. I was in a rush on monday I woke up sorta late ate breakfast and downed the GM. Bloating wasnt an issue for me then. but i do get it at the gym when i consume large amounts of water or I down GM on an empty stomach. weird huh?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Ive never tried sizeon. Ive been hearing about it for awhile now. take a consideration into the GM. Lots of good reviews going. RenagadeRow claims he gets no bloats when he takes his GM. Maybe a 3rd opinion might settle things!!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
haha. hows the taste of bulk DCM? Tasteless like mono or **** flavored like CEE? Im up with my benching too. Ive been stuck on a certian weight for some time. I jumped up 20 pounds on my maxes for squats deadlifts and bench presses since I started a week or two ago. Hmn also for the bloating issue I seem to notice the bloats more if consuming GM on an empty stomach. I was in a rush on monday I woke up sorta late ate breakfast and downed the GM. Bloating wasnt an issue for me then. but i do get it at the gym when i consume large amounts of water or I down GM on an empty stomach. weird huh?

flavor is kind of acidic- almost like a super citrus lol. ITs not THAT bad in a sweet drink - it would be fine in crystal light. So a little worse than monohydrate, better than CEE. Its definitely tolerable, one of the easier bulks to take IMO

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer

obviously sizeon has a lot more to offer. But add 2g Beta Alanine bulk from nutraplanet before and after your workout along with the DCM for a FAR cheaper and likey as effective/more effective stack IMO

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
flavor is kind of acidic- almost like a super citrus lol. ITs not THAT bad in a sweet drink - it would be fine in crystal light. So a little worse than monohydrate, better than CEE.
good to hear. I didnt have good experiences with mono however. GNC bulk mono never fully mixed well and makes you wanna puke if you drink it down with water. in a sweet drink however you dont really taste it but the mixing thing did annoy the heck out of me though.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
good to hear. I didnt have good experiences with mono however. GNC bulk mono never fully mixed well and makes you wanna puke if you drink it down with water. in a sweet drink however you dont really taste it but the mixing thing did annoy the heck out of me though.
I used to just dump DCM in a bottle with a pack of splenda to be honest and drink it almost as lemonade.

cassiusclay

Awards
obviously sizeon has a lot more to offer. But add 2g Beta Alanine bulk from nutraplanet before and after your workout along with the DCM for a FAR cheaper and likey as effective/more effective stack IMO
wow dude thanks. i really appreciate that. you probably saved me like 15-20 bucks right there.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I used to just dump DCM in a bottle with a pack of splenda to be honest and drink it almost as lemonade.
haha. did that with dextrose pre-work out. lots of **** on the bottom that didnt dissolve though. Tasted like ****.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have tried it straight in water. Very sour, like citrulline malate sour, but I mix it with lemon xtend, tastes fine. But there are worse things out there than DCM. Never tried bulk CEE.. I've heard too many bad things about it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have tried it straight in water. Very sour, like citrulline malate sour, but I mix it with lemon xtend, tastes fine. But there are worse things out there than DCM. Never tried bulk CEE.. I've heard too many bad things about it.
I know. Ive been hearing a lot of crap about CEE. The taste for one. Hmnn I have Citrulline Malate in bulk powder at home. I was going to start it but I got that log with controlled labs that I started. I cant wait to try the incarnate/rpm/citrulline malate combo when im done logging :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
awesome pick with the GM and WF you wont be dissapointed clay. keep me posted on how it goes :) you can thank me later !

cassiusclay

Awards
awesome pick with the GM and WF you wont be dissapointed clay. keep me posted on how it goes :) you can thank me later !
haha will do man. will do. i wont start til about 2 maybe 3 weeks depending on if i take a week off or not but ill be sure and let you know.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha. keep me posted :) . im drinking green mag as we speak :)

RHB31

Awards
How is the Nutraplanet Dicreatine Malate?
Also...why is it so cheap??

What is the recco'd loading and maintenance for it, and should it be pre or post workout?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
How is the Nutraplanet Dicreatine Malate?
Also...why is it so cheap??

What is the recco'd loading and maintenance for it, and should it be pre or post workout?
I'm using that now.. tastes alright mixed with xtend. I'm doing ~3g pre-workout..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not using GM, but xtend with bulk DCM to see how I react to it..

I am bloated, but I'm also on girl time,
DCM=DiCreatine Menstruate?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What kind of doses is everyone taking of Dicreatine Malate? Taking it everyday or only on training days?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of doses is everyone taking of Dicreatine Malate? Taking it everyday or only on training days?
When I'm on any type of creatine its everyday, same for malate.

cassiusclay

Awards
How many grams a day do ya take?
it should say on the supp how much to take but im pretty sure your body can only absorb 2.5 grams of ccreatine every 2 hours? correct me if im wrong.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it should say on the supp how much to take but im pretty sure your body can only absorb 2.5 grams of ccreatine every 2 hours? correct me if im wrong.
Citation?

I would say incorrect.

cassiusclay

Awards
How long does it take to see results?
depends on a lot. creatines no steroid so its not like youll get huge immediately. to be honest i cant answer this question to well b/c its been years since ive lifted without creatine. you get what you put into it basicly.

hopefully someone can give you a better answer than that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take to see results?
If this is your first experience with Creatine, you should notice results within the first week.

Keep your water intake high.