Super Cissus

beric83

Awards
I'm going to buy some Super Cissus, would you recommend the Bulk one that Nutraplanet has or the caps....obviously Bulk is cheaper, but is it as effective (i'm guessing so cause its the same formula), how much longer does it last, how well does it mix?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to buy some Super Cissus, would you recommend the Bulk one that Nutraplanet has or the caps....obviously Bulk is cheaper, but is it as effective (i'm guessing so cause its the same formula), how much longer does it last, how well does it mix?
I just got a 100g bottle of it myself, and I'm starting with it today. I'll let you know how it goes, but hopefully my joints will feel it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lots of people have had good experiences with super cissus. I've yet to try a Cissus product but I do have them at home. Try bulk nutraplanet cissus and see how it goes for you. Bulk powders are cheap and effective. Super Cissus is USP labs form of cissus as they said its a filtered and more potent form of the regular cissus. either one is good nad surely to help alleviate your joint pain.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lots of people have had good experiences with super cissus. I've yet to try a Cissus product but I do have them at home. Try bulk nutraplanet cissus and see how it goes for you. Bulk powders are cheap and effective. Super Cissus is USP labs form of cissus as they said its a filtered and more potent form of the regular cissus. either one is good nad surely to help alleviate your joint pain.
That's exactly what i got. I'm assuming it'll help. I don't really suffer from joint pains, typically...except when my supplementation dries me out, that is.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 100g of NP's bulk cissus. I'm probably take around 1.6g a day to start. It should last me about 2 months at that rate. If I don't notice anything after a month I'll probably up the dose or spring for USP's super cissus. Either way I'm going bulk powders because it's much cheaper. I can't scientifically speak to it's effectiveness vs pills but I'm assuming they are pretty much the same.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 100g of NP's bulk cissus. I'm probably take around 1.6g a day to start. It should last me about 2 months at that rate. If I don't notice anything after a month I'll probably up the dose or spring for USP's super cissus. Either way I'm going bulk powders because it's much cheaper. I can't scientifically speak to it's effectiveness vs pills but I'm assuming they are pretty much the same.
well put I was going to say the same. Too lazy to type however :D

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I use super cissus and it works great for me. I usually notice it working good in about a week

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The key is the amount of actives per dose. From this point of view, it hardly matters if cissus is ingested as pill or powder, as long as the amounts of actives are the same for both forms.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use super cissus and it works great for me. I usually notice it working good in about a week
I have heard that good cissus products deliver noticeable results within two weeks.