Pro Hormonal Question!

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
UiL drug testing will be going in effect, and i was wondering how long this stuff ussually sticks around in your system, i finished my cycle in the begining of june(sostonal-250) and started taking novadexXT. Anyone have any idea as to how long or when it could be pretty much gone.

- The drugtesting is all random, and its getting pretty outrageous i think, heres the list it says that they will be testing for.

-"pro-hormones" of testosterone(e.g;andro.DHEA;etc)
Numerous herbal extracts(e.g,crysin,saw palmetto;tribulus terrestris;etc)
protein powders, amino acids, creatien.
vitamin supplements, and mineral supplements...

^^ thats all from the peice of paper i have in front of me^^

Back to the question though, how long does it take to not be traseable?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
your only like 19 or 20 .... "college bound" as it says in your sig.

you should of done your research and it would of told you not to take prohormones. you screwed yourself then and you screwed yourself now. all you can do is wait and see if you fail/pass the test if you get chosen.

i dont understand the point of testing for crysin, saw palmetto, amino, protein powders?? are you kidding...i wont even get into that subject but good luck

JJC

Awards
  • Established
UiL drug testing will be going in effect, and i was wondering how long this stuff ussually sticks around in your system, i finished my cycle in the begining of june(sostonal-250) and started taking novadexXT. Anyone have any idea as to how long or when it could be pretty much gone.

- The drugtesting is all random, and its getting pretty outrageous i think, heres the list it says that they will be testing for.

First of all, what the hell are you doing taking any kind of prohormone/steroid cycle at your age? Nobody here condones that practice whatsoever. You have so much to lose (as far as your health and any kind of scholarship or chance at playing in college) at your age when it comes to steroids. Plus from a quick search it sounds like Sostonol 250 is pretty brutal on your body...

Second of all, I hope you have more than just Novedex XT for your PCT and took liver support supps while on. I'm guessing you don't/didn't since you had not mentioned it. I hope it's not too late for your balls...and your liver...

Also, I don't think they can test for protein powders, amino acids, creatine, vitamins, and minerals. If so, I think eating would be against their rules as well. So no worry on those supps... Not sure about the herbals, but I wouldn't worry about those as much. The only testing that can be done there is to see if your hormones are at levels they should not be at.

Either way, you don't need any herbal test boosters/estrogen controllers/etc at your age. (maybe you do need something now after your cycle...but I'm saying in general) Just eat like a beast and train hard.

I don't know how long that stuff will be in your system, but I don't think there's anything you can do about it now. Just stay clean. And pray they don't find anything.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
im on milk thisile also, for liver treat ment....

and im taking kindey meds also, i looked in to that before i took this, and then the novedexXT.

Ive been clean as far as hormones since the 1st of july, so my test levels should be down a little back to the norm.

Im not sure though what yall guys are refering to as Sostonal250, i no awhile back there was a chemical form of the product that was eventually banned, and then the "new and improved" stuff came out, atleast thats what the guy told me at the supp store, he said it was much safer i just needed to make shure that i took milk thisil for liver, and then this stuff for my kidneys, and then the novedexXT

the drug testing is all random, i wonder how they will do it. Piss or Blood?

androstenediol
methyltestosterone

androstenedione
nandrolone

boldenone
norandrostenediol

clostebol
norandrostenedione

dehydrochlormethyltestosterone
norethandrolone

dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
oxandrolone

dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
oxymesterone

dromostanolone
oxymetholone

epitrenbolone
stanozolol

fluoxymesterone
testosterone*

gestrinone
tetrahydrogestrinone (THG)

mesterolone
trenbolone

methandienone
and related compounds

other anabolic agents: clenbuterol

Those are the substances they are testing for.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what kind of drug testing they will be doing on you. If they claim to test for protein powder, creatine, et al then who knows what they will end up doing...because testing for those things is impossible. From the sounds of it, they really don't have any idea what they will be looking for. I'm sure they will be hiring an outside agency to do these tests though.

And dude, never ever listen to anything supplement store employees have to say. They get paid off commission for pushing supps onto young, naive athletes like you who are either looking for an edge or looking for something else to boost their ego. You are jeopardizing your health and your future when you make decisions like this without doing any kind of research for yourself. Clearly you don't know what you just did to your body.

I hope you did not experience any shut down and your balls have not shrunken to raisins. You needed a SERM for your PCT, not Novedex. If you don't know what either of those acronyms are, then you have lost at the game already. You also probably needed more than just milk thistle while ON.

Next time, be smarter than this. Learn about steroids/PHs in general, make an educated decision on what to take based on side-effects and possible gains, and plan out a proper PCT ahead of time! And please, don't ever touch another steroid until you're done with any kind of drug tested athletics and are much much older than you currently are.

In the meantime, maybe go get your lipid values checked along with a hormone profile to make sure you didn't almost just kill yourself.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, please tell me that wasn't Sostonol 250 from IDS.

Your 18 and you took a Phera-Plex,Superdrol,Halodrol all-in-one blend.

Novadex XT isn't gonna quite cut it either.

It is my understanding that all of those orals have relatively short half-lives.....so from testing as long as its probably 1 week since your last dose you are fine.

holy cow....sostonol 250 by IDS taken by a 18 yr old.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
i no guys younger than me that took it, one was 16. not like its anything to be proud of, but thanks for answering my question reaperX your the man. Its been almost a month since i quit taking it, i never finished my cycle, i got only about 40caps in before i started hearing all this about it. i just dont wanna get tested pos.

think it would be blood or piss? cause im deathly afraid of needles.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dehydrochlormethyltestosterone
Drostanolone
and Desoxymethyltestosterone
are all (or at least derivatives of them) in the product you took. These are NOTreally prohormones, my friend, they're full blown active steroids, that have the ability to convert to even more potent steroids.

Oral steroids tend to have a very short half-life (usually about 8-10 hours). I would say you'd be fine (given the fact that you've been off for pushing 3 months), but to find the answers from us is still irrelevant because even if you were to fail, it wouldn't make a bit of a difference "after the fact" to be hearing it from us.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
well its not like im being tested tommarow, im gunna not turn in my form until its almost to late, and then its random after that. i would guess they would test the fall sports before spring, being its football and stuff and baseballs not until the spring, so i should be okay...

thanks for your help guys, i no i screwed up and im willing to learn from my mistakes, i wanna learn all i can about this while i can. So i appreciate it all, really i do.
thanks again!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
No actually now I'm 99.99999% positive you'll be clean. The hormones you took on your body do have a short halflife so there is a good chance they metabolized and are out of your body by now.

I don't know what the UiL is, but I'm gonna guess they are going to piss test you.

If I remember correctly a piss test costs like 65ish dollars. A hair drug test is upwards around 300ish. I'm guessing a blood test is gonna also costs around 300ish if not more. So I'm gonna go with piss test in which I feel confident you'll come out clean.

Man now I feel like a phag. I remember the first time I took 25mg of DHEA I was hyperventilating b/c I was scared of what was gonna happen. Yeah gay I know.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
i no guys younger than me that took it, one was 16. not like its anything to be proud of, but thanks for answering my question reaperX your the man. Its been almost a month since i quit taking it, i never finished my cycle, i got only about 40caps in before i started hearing all this about it. i just dont wanna get tested pos.

think it would be blood or piss? cause im deathly afraid of needles.
If a 16 year old told you to join him in jumping off a cliff, would you? Jesus, think for yourself for christ's sake!

Don't touch that crap again until you're at least 21. Should give you a couple years to do a lot of research. And, as someone else pointed out, don't buy jack-sh*t from supplement stores. They're almost criminally negligent, in my opinion. Do your research on line and buy independently from reputable online sources.

As for the testing, it's almost certainly going to be a urine test. As Reaper pointed out, hair and blood samples are too expensive to test. The NCAA uses random urine tests.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you will pass... you've had enough time to get the orals out of your system. it's ridiculous to be testing for those herbs though...
and none of those products on the list are in sostinol 250 or w/e. dmt isn't in the phera plex.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw: they are probably not going to actually test each urine sample... it's more of a scare tactic...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trust me. they aint gonna pay that much money for all those kids to test.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
1) it's KNOW not no.
2) you will be fine. If you are truthful about being "clean" for three months you shouldn't have any worries.
3) Do not touch anymore of the type of things till you are in your late twenties. You do not need them.
4)Your school will have a nutritionist or a trainer who will provide you with a list of what to take and what not to take. Follow It!
5) enjoy college poontang.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
I don't know what kind of drug testing they will be doing on you. If they claim to test for protein powder, creatine, et al then who knows what they will end up doing...because testing for those things is impossible. From the sounds of it, they really don't have any idea what they will be looking for. I'm sure they will be hiring an outside agency to do these tests though.

And dude, never ever listen to anything supplement store employees have to say. They get paid off commission for pushing supps onto young, naive athletes like you who are either looking for an edge or looking for something else to boost their ego. You are jeopardizing your health and your future when you make decisions like this without doing any kind of research for yourself. Clearly you don't know what you just did to your body.

I hope you did not experience any shut down and your balls have not shrunken to raisins. You needed a SERM for your post cycle therapy, not Novedex. If you don't know what either of those acronyms are, then you have lost at the game already. You also probably needed more than just milk thistle while ON.

Next time, be smarter than this. Learn about steroids/PHs in general, make an educated decision on what to take based on side-effects and possible gains, and plan out a proper PCT ahead of time! And please, don't ever touch another steroid until you're done with any kind of drug tested athletics and are much much older than you currently are.

In the meantime, maybe go get your lipid values checked along with a hormone profile to make sure you didn't almost just kill yourself.
that isnot true about supplement store employees. i will pitt my knowledge against alot of peoples and i run a nutrtition store. i always recomend the my clients take a SERM and tell them where to get them, beyond that it is out of my control, we do not all get commision for selling anything

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that isnot true about supplement store employees. i will pitt my knowledge against alot of peoples and i run a nutrtition store. i always recomend the my clients take a SERM and tell them where to get them, beyond that it is out of my control, we do not all get commision for selling anything
You are the exception, Mike. And most of the time, people are getting the bad advice from employees of the big name chain supp stores(eg. Hi-Health), not ones like yours.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Big Schmidt, Open A store in Atlanta. PLEASE!

cassiusclay

Awards
i finished my cycle in the begining of june(sostonal-250) and started taking novadexXT.
all i have to say is what. the. fvck. dude your fvcking so much sh!t up right now. seriously you cant start taking novadexXT. im telling you this for your own good. im 18 also and i understand the frustration but at our age it is so unneeded. no offense but youre not exactly huge. what i mean is you couldve easily reached how you looked in that picture with some good protien and diet and maybe creatine.

seriously im telling you this for the long run man. im not trying to lecture i cant even do that im the same age. please take this as a friendly warning and not offensive.

oh and if these guys say youre good then you dont have to worry. dont start taking novadexXT though. seriously.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
There are always exceptions. Since I don't know you, you clearly can't take this personally. Just take pleasure in the fact that you are not like the rest of your competition.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
most smaller stores are very informed, dont work on comission and tell the customers what they need to know. Its the larger stores that their salary is based on comission that dont give a sh*t.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
There are always exceptions. Since I don't know you, you clearly can't take this personally. Just take pleasure in the fact that you are not like the rest of your competition.
sorry that i took to much offense to that. i just was irratated when i read your post because i had a guy come in and buy two bottles of havoc and he told me he was taking sustanol 250 and mass tabs at a double dose at the same time with no liver support and the only PCt planned was AX APCT, i tried explaing to himwhat he was doing and even refered him to the forum and offered him free liver support and discounted heart care products and he told me i was just a dumb fvck that didn't know anything and everyone on this forums are using the "real deal" and he is using mild stuff, then i read your post so i offer my apologies.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Mass Tabs+ Sostonol 250 at double dose eh ? He must be playin' for keeps.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i never found mass tabs to be effective at anything.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
trust me. they aint gonna pay that much money for all those kids to test.
And its a 5A school, with about 5 fall sports, and a ton of spring sports, thiers 4,500 kids at my school, and about 2,000 athleate's scatterd around on a 27 acre campus. ( sucks )

I don't no where they are getting this money, but i bet its just a scare... mainley.

I dont no where we get the money either, PLUS about a mile outside of my hometown, ANOTHER highschool was brought up, called manvel HS, and its the same ISD, so they have to test them too, and the rest of the Texas Schools, according to UIL.

But apperently they wanna test and see, but if they do... i no for shure, have the district we play in football/baseball will have no teams...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:toofunny:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
sorry that i took to much offense to that. i just was irratated when i read your post because i had a guy come in and buy two bottles of havoc and he told me he was taking sustanol 250 and mass tabs at a double dose at the same time with no liver support and the only post cycle therapy planned was AX APCT, i tried explaing to himwhat he was doing and even refered him to the forum and offered him free liver support and discounted heart care products and he told me i was just a dumb fvck that didn't know anything and everyone on this forums are using the "real deal" and he is using mild stuff, then i read your post so i offer my apologies.
Hey, not a problem at all. I understood where you were coming from before this apology...if I didn't, I woulda been a real prick in response to your post (instead of giving you props for helping the less-educated)!

By the way, that guy sounds like he has a death wish (and I hardly know anything about PHs/steroids). Frankly, I hope his wish is granted. This planet could use the break from the gene pool.

Keep up the good work though. Even when ass-hats like that guy disregard your solid advice and direction to resources on the 'net, keep going. It's worth it if it gets through to just one person.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
And its a 5A school, with about 5 fall sports, and a ton of spring sports, thiers 4,500 kids at my school, and about 2,000 athleate's scatterd around on a 27 acre campus. ( sucks )

I don't no where they are getting this money, but i bet its just a scare... mainley.

I dont no where we get the money either, PLUS about a mile outside of my hometown, ANOTHER highschool was brought up, called manvel HS, and its the same ISD, so they have to test them too, and the rest of the Texas Schools, according to UIL.

But apperently they wanna test and see, but if they do... i no for shure, have the district we play in football/baseball will have no teams...
One word:

dictionary.