what ever happened to all the Anabolic Pump fanatics???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    sundevil04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    245
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    16.51%

    what ever happened to all the Anabolic Pump fanatics???


    what ever happened to all the Anabolic Pump fanatics? Was it a one night wonder or are people still seeing great effects?

  2. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33342
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    16.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    They either:

    1. Went to real insulin instead
    2. Went to whatever is the next 'hype'. It happens all the time.
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    They either:

    1. Went to real insulin instead
    2. Went to whatever is the next 'hype'. It happens all the time.
    Yeah, there's a really big "Flavor of the week" bit that goes with the supplement industry. It's quite a shame because there's been plenty of really good things that have gone forgotten as less effective, but strongly hyped things come to the playing table.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Coming from a rep, I know it doesn't mean as much, but I was singing it's praises well beforehand...

    ...It's still a top selling product, but like all most supplements, after the intial burst of interest, it dies out a little on the boards and people are looking for the next big thing.

    It's turned into a product that doesn't need the hype, because of the results everyone has already seen...

    ...plus I do still see threads about it popping up every few days.
  5. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    grexx swears by the stuff.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  6. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,548
    Rep Power
    1213214
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.45%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    So, because there isn't a thread about AP on every page, it is failure? I guess you haven't noticed how it is a staple supplement for many people because it is one of the few supplements that helps you from a health perspective and a physique perspective. It is a little pricey for me, but the 2 bottles that I used gave me some solid results.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  7. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33342
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    16.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    A lot of companies will tout sales as a backing for products.

    I feel this is a 'loaded' statement, much like Muscle-Tech's fancy graphs and ads.

    Does companies truely believe that their product is the best because it sells well ? Doesn't Muscle-Tech sell a lot too ? Does that mean my dormant fibers will be stimulated, and that my 'genes' will be activated ? This is a rhetorical question btw.

    There are many factors that play into sales:

    -fancy containers (yes, people buy stuff because of the container)
    -advertising
    -forum hype
    -Jay Cutler and the other IFBB pros
    -placebo effect
    -It may actually work

    Ok, so 'it may actually work' is only one of many options on that list so it easily can be accredited to 'it works' along with several other factors listed above.


    Bottom line is tha dollaz. Everyone's gotta make a living and there is no such thing in life as having too much money. Someone is getting paid, regardless if these supps work or not.


    If you want to 'carb load' just use insulin, it works. If you want to have an 'anabolic cheat code' use IGF-1 LR3,HGH, insulin,plasma expander, and your choice of steroid.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,548
    Rep Power
    1213214
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.45%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    A lot of companies will tout sales as a backing for products.

    I feel this is a 'loaded' statement, much like Muscle-Tech's fancy graphs and ads.

    Does companies truely believe that their product is the best because it sells well ? Doesn't Muscle-Tech sell a lot too ? Does that mean my dormant fibers will be stimulated, and that my 'genes' will be activated ? This is a rhetorical question btw.

    There are many factors that play into sales:

    -fancy containers (yes, people buy stuff because of the container)
    -advertising
    -forum hype
    -Jay Cutler and the other IFBB pros
    -placebo effect
    -It may actually work

    Ok, so 'it may actually work' is only one of many options on that list so it easily can be accredited to 'it works' along with several other factors listed above.


    Bottom line is tha dollaz. Everyone's gotta make a living and there is no such thing in life as having too much money. Someone is getting paid, regardless if these supps work or not.


    If you want to 'carb load' just use insulin, it works. If you want to have an 'anabolic cheat code' use IGF-1 LR3,HGH, insulin,plasma expander, and your choice of steroid.
    Well, and first let me say that I do not respect MT as an "innovator", Cell-tech and Nitro-tech do work, but they are horribly over-priced. I know many people that use these or have used these because they fall into the staple category. Most of their products are gone within a year b/c they don't live up to expectations. AP is something that many people do not:
    1. understand
    2. properly dose
    3. give enough time
    4. expect to overcome crappy diet/training

    There is too much emphasis on supplements and when the word "Anabolic" is in the title, people expect to blow up in a month.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  9. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    True a lot of big companies do that...and it works for them

    The good thing about a forum like this and the companies that associate themselves with it, are that they get direct consumer feedback and can address question/concerns.

    ...which, IMO, leads to more authentic/innovative products
  10. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    rodja, I agree, I think the biggest problem with AP is the diet and timing issue.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,548
    Rep Power
    1213214
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.45%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    rodja, I agree, I think the biggest problem with AP is the diet and timing issue.
    The easiest way to tell that people don't do their research is when there are 100's of threads about AP dosing/timing. If you do not use a supplement properly, then it will lose some of its efficacy. I followed the AP release closely and waited until I understood how to use it properly before I even opened the bottle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  12. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2084
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I get the runs really bad on it...can't use it.

    It does work though.
  13. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    All this talk of your typical 'run of the mill' bunk seems like a great time to plug my underappreciated thread:

    Create Your Own Bogus Supplement Adertising Campaign
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  14. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    If you want to 'carb load' just use insulin, it works.
    Brilliant! You know it works when you fall into a coma!

    How about taking another companies word for it and probably one of the best "lab" subjects on the planet.

    WOW--225lbs x 45 Reps--Is he a beast or just crazy?
  15. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33342
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    16.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I cannot see the video since I am currently at work, however I checked out the post.

    I'll give USPLabs props: SuperCissus RX helped greatly with my tendonitis.
  16. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33342
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    16.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Brilliant! You know it works when you fall into a coma!


    hmmmm...........
  17. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I cannot see the video since I am currently at work, however I checked out the post.

    I'll give USPLabs props: SuperCissus RX helped greatly with my tendonitis.
    Some cat doing squats on the smith machine. Nothing impressive.
  18. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Brilliant! You know it works when you fall into a coma!

    How about taking another companies word for it and probably one of the best "lab" subjects on the planet.

    WOW--225lbs x 45 Reps--Is he a beast or just crazy?
    Rumor has it he is going for the workd record for reps on the thigh master...

  19. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nothing impressive? Would you like to back that one up?
  20. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33342
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    16.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    hm, smith machine. ic.
  21. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    reaper, goto that thread...the guy did 210 reps in 7 sets...

    ...thats just impressive.
  22. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Nothing impressive? Would you like to back that one up?
    Be thankful I didn't put a "Doin' it with goats" comment in here. They're starting to get old.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  23. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33342
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    16.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ill check it out when i get back home. i wish i could watch vids at work.
  24. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Nothing impressive? Would you like to back that one up?
    Nothing on a machine is really impressive.

    I bust my ass everyday in the gym buddy, sorry you are offended that I am not impressed by high reps on a machine...
  25. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    reaper, goto that thread...the guy did 210 reps in 7 sets...

    ...thats just impressive.
    Impressive is subjective.
  26. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    ill check it out when i get back home. i wish i could watch vids at work.
    You and me both.
  27. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26193
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Everything gets hyped when its new. Doesnt mean its no good since the noise has died down. I used it when it first came out and saw good results. Ive been off it for the summer since my diet and training took a whole new twist the past four months but i have a bunch in the closet that will see use very soon.
  28. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    reaper, goto that thread...the guy did 210 reps in 7 sets...

    ...thats just impressive.
    It's not that I'm not impressed, but rather I just don't see the point in doing this. What does 225 for 45 accomplish aside from being really sore the next day?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  29. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm not that one who did it, go ask him...he is on the board.
  30. Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    9.17%

    I have been using AP off and on for a LONG while now, and it will remain a staple for me.
  31. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It's not that I'm not impressed, but rather I just don't see the point in doing this. What does 225 for 45 accomplish aside from being really sore the next day?
    Why don't you tell us what it doesn't accomplish?
  32. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Why don't you tell us what it doesn't accomplish?
    I'm not trying to put him down by any means. But to me it's like bragging about eating a bowl of tripe: it's just something I wouldn't ever want to do. I could probably rattle off a bunch of things I can do that I think are neat, but you wouldn't be impressed by them in the least. Why? Because you wouldn't have any intention or desire to do them or even work towards something similar.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  33. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sinner, with that logic, you don't like powerlifters huh?
  34. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    sinner, with that logic, you don't like powerlifters huh?
    Not really. The pair at my gym are quite annoying. kabuki is kewl cat though.
  35. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    sinner, with that logic, you don't like powerlifters huh?
    I've thought of powerlifting in the past, or perhaps competing in a strongman competition (those look fun). But as far as doing squats in excess of 20 reps, I would have to say "No, thank you." Outside of boosting my already in need of being cut down ego, I don't see any benefit I would get from doing a set of 45 squats. I'm just simply trying to show how someone (like xjsynx) might not be impressed by such an accomplishment.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  36. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I'm not trying to put him down by any means. But to me it's like bragging about eating a bowl of tripe: it's just something I wouldn't ever want to do. I could probably rattle off a bunch of things I can do that I think are neat, but you wouldn't be impressed by them in the least. Why? Because you wouldn't have any intention or desire to do them or even work towards something similar.
    Many strength coaches speak of shock techniques and varing training methods to induce muscle growth.

    I'm sure he does 45 reps to shock the muscle and induce trauma for growth. I'm sure his intentions are not to "be cool" but to improve his physique. He is a natural body builder (a well respected one at that) that competes. He is taking the 20 rep squat just a bit further.

    If your goal was to gain fat than eating a bowl of tripe would be a step in the right direction. To claim that a 45 rep squat has no advantage in a training program is naive unless you provide proof otherwise.
  37. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    If your goal was to gain fat than eating a bowl of tripe would be a step in the right direction. To claim that a 45 rep squat has no advantage in a training program is naive unless you provide proof otherwise.
    I was going on a 45 rep squat as something to "be cool" and brag about. I guess I can agree with your statment; however, I don't think eating tripe would make me fat as I would likely vomit it all back up and then some if I even attempted to swallow.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  38. New Member
    D'cellFuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%

    The Guiness Book of World Records is filled with useless challeges that at the very least are interesting. Though I would never do things like jam 2000 cigarettes in my mouth for a record. I suppose I am still amazed or at least entertained by the foolish means people will utilized to be remembered or acknowledged. Anabolic pump may not help you jam 2000 cigarettes in your mouth but if it helped...(along with the other supp's) perform this 45 rep set then more power to ya buddy. The thought of the lactic acid accumulation is enough for me to give props!
  39. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I've thought of powerlifting in the past, or perhaps competing in a strongman competition (those look fun). But as far as doing squats in excess of 20 reps, I would have to say "No, thank you." Outside of boosting my already in need of being cut down ego, I don't see any benefit I would get from doing a set of 45 squats. I'm just simply trying to show how someone (like xjsynx) might not be impressed by such an accomplishment.
    Thank you sinner

    It's not the whole 45 rep or 200 total rep thing. It is the excercise. I am all for increasing work capacity. This spring I did a full body workout
    on day 1 was low reps between 3-6
    day 3 moderate range 8-12
    day 5 high reps
    Phase 1
    3 Circuits of Squats, Push-Ups, Deadlifts, and Pulldowns for a duration of 2 minutes. Increasing the load by 5% each set

    Phase 2
    Sets: 1
    Reps: 100 (total)
    Load: 45-50 reps before failure.
    Rest 15s,
    perform as many reps as possible
    Continue until you reach 100 reps.

    Other phases were similar, but mainly longer circuit work.

    My point is. No machines were used keeping the metabolic cost high.
  40. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Many strength coaches speak of shock techniques and varing training methods to induce muscle growth.

    I'm sure he does 45 reps to shock the muscle and induce trauma for growth. I'm sure his intentions are not to "be cool" but to improve his physique. He is a natural body builder (a well respected one at that) that competes. He is taking the 20 rep squat just a bit further.

    If your goal was to gain fat than eating a bowl of tripe would be a step in the right direction. To claim that a 45 rep squat has no advantage in a training program is naive unless you provide proof otherwise.
    For one. No one ever said anything about the lifter or your product. You sound like a damn women. I swear my lady tries to spin sh1t like that all the damn time.

    And yes, it is very good to shock a muslce for growth. I think he would have been better off doing 'Squats' not that Smith Machine excercise he was doing. I mean when I see guys at the local gym doing smith machine squats in spandex and belts with their hands behind their head like these guy :bb2: I question the true effectivness of said lift.

    Also, strength coaches say the smith machine is worthless, and I concur.

    And please do not call a smith machine squat a squat. Or call it the lazy man squat or something
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What ever happened to the.. TNT Stack?
    By CrownRoyal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 12:11 AM
  2. What happened to all the injecting SubQ threads?
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:44 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 11:16 PM
  4. What ever happened to WindWords7???
    By Jedi Master in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 10:09 PM
  5. What ever happened to the local delivery PH gels?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 10:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in