PEA/Hordenine Caps

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback from others who have used the NP PEA/Hordenine caps and what they are good combined with...1,3-dimethylamylamine? Stizm?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some feedback from others who have used the PEA/Hordenine caps ~ thanks!

second2none

Awards
hello,

i haven't tried PEA/hordinine caps by themselves, however i've used it with 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

i've dosed it as such..

30mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine w/ 1g PEA and some sugarfree redbull - this produced a nice feeling since i was at the beach that day. It made me feel somewhat numb to everything around me. I kind of wanted to just sit alone in the sun and stare at the waves. My eyes however were locked into whatever I was looking at. It was a concentrated feeling, but nice. Everything was just chill. No stress, no anything that day except for a relaxed feeling.

60mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine w/ 1.25g PEA + primal n2o - i'm not sure why i added PEA with this, but I tried working out and it was somewhat awkward. I had a hard time leaving the house, I wanted to just sit on the sofa and watch tv. However, once I got to the gym, I didn't want to leave. I somewhat overdid my workout especially cardio. After the gym I noticed I was highly thermogenic, the effect lasted very long, I was sweating through out most of the day.

Positives:
clean focused energy
puts you somewhat in another world
no problem sleeping

Negatives
The only negative effect I have with this combo is my appetite, it completely disappears. I guess this might be good for some people, but I have a hard enough time trying to get 3500 clean cals into me.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How many times per week can you use this dosage without it becoming less effective the more you use it?

hello,

i haven't tried PEA/hordinine caps by themselves, however i've used it with 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

i've dosed it as such..

30mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine w/ 1g PEA and some sugarfree redbull - this produced a nice feeling since i was at the beach that day. It made me feel somewhat numb to everything around me. I kind of wanted to just sit alone in the sun and stare at the waves. My eyes however were locked into whatever I was looking at. It was a concentrated feeling, but nice. Everything was just chill. No stress, no anything that day except for a relaxed feeling.

60mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine w/ 1.25g PEA + primal n2o - i'm not sure why i added PEA with this, but I tried working out and it was somewhat awkward. I had a hard time leaving the house, I wanted to just sit on the sofa and watch tv. However, once I got to the gym, I didn't want to leave. I somewhat overdid my workout especially cardio. After the gym I noticed I was highly thermogenic, the effect lasted very long, I was sweating through out most of the day.

Positives:
clean focused energy
puts you somewhat in another world
no problem sleeping

Negatives
The only negative effect I have with this combo is my appetite, it completely disappears. I guess this might be good for some people, but I have a hard enough time trying to get 3500 clean cals into me.

second2none

Awards
How many times per week can you use this dosage without it becoming less effective the more you use it?
I can't really comment on this, I've used it for about 2 weeks and about 5 times. Each time it still feels the same.

second2none

Awards
i've kept my dosage the same just about everytime. 50mg seems to be the sweet spot, otherwise any higher and I don't feel like eating at all.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Are you using the PEA/Hordenine Caps or just 50mgs of PEA in bulk?

i've kept my dosage the same just about everytime. 50mg seems to be the sweet spot, otherwise any higher and I don't feel like eating at all.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback from others who have used the NP PEA/Hordenine caps and what they are good combined with...1,3-dimethylamylamine? Stizm?
I need to be honest here... NP PEA/Hordenine stacked with caffeine never had the same feeling as Designer Supplements Basic Cuts. On paper that stack should be the same but in reality it just doesn't pan out. Sorry NP

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What is your dosage of BCs like? Have you used it with 1, 3 or something else?

Can't really see why there would be much difference with NP P&H caps compared to DS BCs.

I need to be honest here... NP PEA/Hordenine stacked with caffeine never had the same feeling as Designer Supplements Basic Cuts. On paper that stack should be the same but in reality it just doesn't pan out. Sorry NP

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps the Cayenne affects absorption?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
For $10-15 you cant really go wrong with basic cuts.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps the Cayenne affects absorption?
Possibly, Honestly I bought NP because it just made mroe sense to get them and add my own caffeine. the cayenne must do something because basic cuts maybe my GF the happiest biotch on earth so I was eccited to get PEA/hord to say the least. In the end basic cuts gave more energy and euphoria while PEA/Hord stacked with Caffeine gave more relaxation to both her and myself.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What kind of dosage were you using when using just the Basic Cuts? Do you take anything else with it?

Possibly, Honestly I bought NP because it just made mroe sense to get them and add my own caffeine. the cayenne must do something because basic cuts maybe my GF the happiest biotch on earth so I was eccited to get PEA/hord to say the least. In the end basic cuts gave more energy and euphoria while PEA/Hord stacked with Caffeine gave more relaxation to both her and myself.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 pea.hord from np and 200mg caff should in theory be equal to 2 basic cuts. For my Gf I had her do exactly that and when she didn't feal much I let her add 2.5mg yohimbe next time and she still claims Basic cuts was 10 times better and has been BUGGING me to get more.

For myself i have done 2 pea/hord with 200mg caff and didnt notice too much. I think to be fair I should make it 400mg caffiene. With basic cuts i usually did 3 caps.

I am not sure where the difference lies but there is a different feeling. The NP pea/hord makes both myself and my gf a bit sleepy and relaxed.

phrost

Awards
That's pretty strange that Cayenne Pepper would make that much of a difference. And I'm sure np has tested the pea caps for purity, so I don't know what's up.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's pretty strange that Cayenne Pepper would make that much of a difference. And I'm sure np has tested the pea caps for purity, so I don't know what's up.
Yeah don't get me wrong, I understand that NP wants only the best for its customers but sometimes people just need to give honest feedback even if it is not the popular thing to do or eventually the producer (in this case NP) will by default start slacking off. I am not downing them to "keep them on their toes" which I am aware my previous statement might suggest but instead just explaining why I gave this feedback.

Sometimes when it comes to things as delicate as supplement formation a small miscalculation by the supplier of a powder (it could have been NP or designer), heck even something as wierd as a tenmperature going a degree or two to high during a reaction, can change isotopes ect...

As scientific as we all try to be on here and as much as we claim generics VS brand are the same because they test at the same purity, we just can never tell from batch to batch what is going on...

OOOOOOR it is very possible I am just crazy and felt the cayeene and should not be ranting anymore :donut:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Think I will try both.

Yeah don't get me wrong, I understand that NP wants only the best for its customers but sometimes people just need to give honest feedback even if it is not the popular thing to do or eventually the producer (in this case NP) will by default start slacking off. I am not downing them to "keep them on their toes" which I am aware my previous statement might suggest but instead just explaining why I gave this feedback.

Sometimes when it comes to things as delicate as supplement formation a small miscalculation by the supplier of a powder (it could have been NP or designer), heck even something as wierd as a tenmperature going a degree or two to high during a reaction, can change isotopes ect...

As scientific as we all try to be on here and as much as we claim generics VS brand are the same because they test at the same purity, we just can never tell from batch to batch what is going on...

OOOOOOR it is very possible I am just crazy and felt the cayeene and should not be ranting anymore :donut:

phrost

Awards
I took 3 caps today with 200mg caffeine and 1g L-Phenylalanine. Didn't really notice much of anything. I will try 4 caps tomorrow. I have an order of basic cuts coming soon, so I will compare the effects...

marmadogg

Awards
Raspberry ketones should do the trick without the stomach upset caused by cheyenne pepper.
NP should add 100mg of raspberry ketones to their PEA/hordenine caps.

:thumbsup:

edit: To fix awkward sentence.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
4 PEA/hordenine caps and 2 AMP should work well.