Yohimbe + Aspire36: Safe?

STUD1982

Awards
I was wondering how safe it would be to take Aspire36 if one has been taking Yohimbe for a while?

Note, I am not asking if one can or should take both on the same day, but let's say one has been taking Yohimbe for about 3 weeks and then decides to take Aspire36. How long of a time period should there be between his last dose of Yohimbe and his dose of Aspire36?

I ask because I know that Yohimbe functions much like a stimulant so I wouldn't want to risk of anything bad happenening by taking the two too closely.

If anyone has any information about this please post.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say wait 24 hours.

STUD1982

Awards
dsade,

Do you base that off personal experience? Or have you read something to that effect?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade,

Do you base that off personal experience? Or have you read something to that effect?
Personal experience...and the half-life of YHCl.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
are you talking yohimbe, or yohimbine hcl?

** I personally havent had any sides taking Aspire the same day of y-hcl (in Leviathan), but that doesnt mean you wont for sure. I would be careful with the dosing.

STUD1982

Awards
are you talking yohimbe, or yohimbine hcl?

** I personally havent had any sides taking Aspire the same day of y-hcl (in Leviathan), but that doesnt mean you wont for sure. I would be careful with the dosing.
Could you explain the difference?

I'm talking more about Yohimbe like that found in PassionRx.