Creatine Ethyl Ester Yummmm

  1. Creatine Ethyl Ester Yummmm


    ok CEE has to be he worst tasting stuff i have ever taken! on training days i am still looking for the ultimate combo to mix it with to make pre and intra workout with it bareable. And as far as off days taken it 2 times i have resorted to little bit of water and pounding it down followed by my protein shake to cover up that NASTY taste.

    ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY RECOMENDATION AS HOW TO MAKE THIS $%#% GO DOWN EASIER ON TRAINING AND OFF DAYS?

    Also i just recently started training and dont want to take to many supp, so i just picked up some really good whey (with BCAA's in it) and CEE. Do you think thats good for now? or do i really need to get BCAA into that mix to be effeciant

    THANKS


  2. You have plenty of what you need to grow. Give yourself a good 2 years of good nutrition, rest, and training before jumping in this subject.

  3. i'm using the mass pump stack. that's arginine ethyl ester AND cee. you know how bad it tastes????? i found that using fruit juice helped quite a bit, non acidic of course. i picked up some IDS waximaize starch fruit punch flavor, i mix a scoop of that with my pump stack, makes it pretty bearable. except for when you get a chunk of ethyl ester...yuck!
    •   
       


  4. You wouldn't have this problem with creatine mono.

  5. when i used to take CEE i would mix about 1 oz water, little gatorade powder and take it like a shot with some water/protein shake chaser
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    when i used to take CEE i would mix about 1 oz water, little gatorade powder and take it like a shot with some water/protein shake chaser
    Listen to Warbird..That's the best method

  7. grape juice or gatorade have both worked great for me.. i used to donw 2g of CEE and 3g AAKG (or 2g AEE) together and shoot it in grape juice followed by more clean grape juice... works great.

  8. kool im taking currently 5g total throught the day and the shot method seems to be the best way to tackle this, as far as monohydrate creatine i hear that the cee is better, at this point though im thinking that i will grow naturally to a point and just need to pace myself and maybe start all this crazy supp/stacking business later when i can no longer achieve what i need to. but for the time being i dont see CEE and protein powder being all that bad for me other than the taste

  9. CEE, pft...you guys have never tried cycle support. I cringe every time I know I need to take it. Way worst then CEE. At least cee is just sour and you can throw it in some juice to help with the sour taste. Cycle support takes over the taste of anything you throw it in even dense protein shakes.

  10. well...it's no gourmet meal, that's for sure. But suck it up, it's only that bad because you keep thinking about how bad it is everytime you drink it. Just do it like a band-aid man, real quick. Pretty soon it won't be a big deal. That's how it was for me anyways, but then again I've never ran into a supp that I couldn't drink.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Eightpak View Post
    CEE, pft...you guys have never tried cycle support. I cringe every time I know I need to take it. Way worst then CEE. At least cee is just sour and you can throw it in some juice to help with the sour taste. Cycle support takes over the taste of anything you throw it in even dense protein shakes.
    LOL i have the PB flavor and found if i put it in "ON" protein powder (chocolate) with a tbsp of real PB (natty) that the taste isnt even noticeable.... but if i get a chunk that didnt get blended... uuuuggggghhhhh that stuff is damn gross.

  12. you guys need to eat some yellow gold powder... It tastes like rotten death

  13. i used to drink it wit sum sugar free powdered lemonade..didnt taste it at all

  14. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    grape juice or gatorade have both worked great for me.. i used to donw 2g of CEE and 3g AAKG (or 2g AEE) together and shoot it in grape juice followed by more clean grape juice... works great.
    thats the best way right there. well with the CEE ive never tried the AAKG. mixing it with juice is the best way to go and good choice with the CEE... extremely better than the Mono

  15. Ive heard not to mix stuff like creatine with acidic juices. Why not?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    Ive heard not to mix stuff like creatine with acidic juices. Why not?
    just try it.... and they dont have a pukey smiley but i made the mistake only once of mixing it with OJ and before i walked from the kitchen and out the front door i threw up all over the bushes..... bad chemical reaction.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i made the mistake only once of mixing it with OJ and before i walked from the kitchen and out the front door i threw up all over the bushes..... bad chemical reaction.
    haha thanks to people like poopypants people like me have you to try it. im in your debt.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    just try it.... and they dont have a pukey smiley but i made the mistake only once of mixing it with OJ and before i walked from the kitchen and out the front door i threw up all over the bushes..... bad chemical reaction.
    Well thats the thing is ive done it many times. I usually use OJ to mix mass pump stack and phenibut. But nothing bad yet.

  19. mass pump???? is that CEE or Creatine monohydrate??? im certain bout the monohydrate BUT CEE you may be able to get away with the acidic juice because of the ester attatchment... havnt dared to try as my before mentioned experience was before CEE was even ever introduced and i wouldnt dare repeat that expereince.

  20. Yea i have cee in the mass pump stack havnt had a problem with it. Maybe I just got lucky

  21. Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    You wouldn't have this problem with creatine mono.
    Agreed.....Mono is the bomb for a first timer. its the true,tried and tested creatine and doesn't taste bad at all. In fact it is flavourless, and cheaper as well. Give it a go.

  22. you may want to give DiCreatine Malate a try. im hearing some really good things about it and that is what i will be trying next. im currently on CEE and it works great as long as you can get past the taste. i like it b/c it works and has no bloating.

    DCM however is known to have bloating. just an fyi. heres a log of Green Magnitude.

    Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Agreed.....Mono is the bomb for a first timer. its the true,tried and tested creatine and doesn't taste bad at all. In fact it is flavourless, and cheaper as well. Give it a go.
    I'm another fan of creatine monohydrate. I prefer the micronized stuff. I have never actually tried CEE or any other special type of creatine b/c mono has worked so well for me that I have no need to spend more money

  24. ya mono IS damn cheap nowadays too... while designer CEE products will run ya 20-50 dollars... pretty sad...

    i just buy all my stuff in bulk from NP.
    bulk CEE (100g) 4.50
    Bulk aakg(100g) 6.95
    Bulk B-A (100g) 7.95
    _____________19.40

    or mass pump stack wich is
    bulk CEE (100g) incl.
    Bulk AEE (100g) incl.
    Bulk CitM(100g) incl.
    ____________19.95
    and is a lil better IMO

    Killer preworkout stack that tastes Gawd awful BUT kicks ass and is loads cheaper for what your getting. for an extra 2.99 you could get 100g of Creatine monohydrate for post workout as well...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 09:06 PM
  2. Beware the fake creatine ethyl ester, CoA inside
    By sicosico in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 11:49 PM
  3. M4OHN and Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL from Custom
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 10:00 AM
  4. creatine ethyl ester
    By snakebyte05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 05:16 PM
Log in
Log in