Creatine Ethyl Ester Yummmm

F

frezel

Awards
ok CEE has to be he worst tasting stuff i have ever taken! on training days i am still looking for the ultimate combo to mix it with to make pre and intra workout with it bareable. And as far as off days taken it 2 times i have resorted to little bit of water and pounding it down followed by my protein shake to cover up that NASTY taste.

ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY RECOMENDATION AS HOW TO MAKE THIS $%#% GO DOWN EASIER ON TRAINING AND OFF DAYS?

Also i just recently started training and dont want to take to many supp, so i just picked up some really good whey (with BCAA's in it) and CEE. Do you think thats good for now? or do i really need to get BCAA into that mix to be effeciant

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You have plenty of what you need to grow. Give yourself a good 2 years of good nutrition, rest, and training before jumping in this subject.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
i'm using the mass pump stack. that's arginine ethyl ester AND cee. you know how bad it tastes????? i found that using fruit juice helped quite a bit, non acidic of course. i picked up some IDS waximaize starch fruit punch flavor, i mix a scoop of that with my pump stack, makes it pretty bearable. except for when you get a chunk of ethyl ester...yuck!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't have this problem with creatine mono.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i used to take CEE i would mix about 1 oz water, little gatorade powder and take it like a shot with some water/protein shake chaser

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
when i used to take CEE i would mix about 1 oz water, little gatorade powder and take it like a shot with some water/protein shake chaser
Listen to Warbird..That's the best method:food: :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
grape juice or gatorade have both worked great for me.. i used to donw 2g of CEE and 3g AAKG (or 2g AEE) together and shoot it in grape juice followed by more clean grape juice... works great.

F

frezel

Awards
kool im taking currently 5g total throught the day and the shot method seems to be the best way to tackle this, as far as monohydrate creatine i hear that the cee is better, at this point though im thinking that i will grow naturally to a point and just need to pace myself and maybe start all this crazy supp/stacking business later when i can no longer achieve what i need to. but for the time being i dont see CEE and protein powder being all that bad for me other than the taste

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
CEE, pft...you guys have never tried cycle support. I cringe every time I know I need to take it. Way worst then CEE. At least cee is just sour and you can throw it in some juice to help with the sour taste. Cycle support takes over the taste of anything you throw it in even dense protein shakes. :(

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
well...it's no gourmet meal, that's for sure. But suck it up, it's only that bad because you keep thinking about how bad it is everytime you drink it. Just do it like a band-aid man, real quick. Pretty soon it won't be a big deal. That's how it was for me anyways, but then again I've never ran into a supp that I couldn't drink.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CEE, pft...you guys have never tried cycle support. I cringe every time I know I need to take it. Way worst then CEE. At least cee is just sour and you can throw it in some juice to help with the sour taste. Cycle support takes over the taste of anything you throw it in even dense protein shakes. :(
LOL i have the PB flavor and found if i put it in "ON" protein powder (chocolate) with a tbsp of real PB (natty) that the taste isnt even noticeable.... but if i get a chunk that didnt get blended... uuuuggggghhhhh:blink: that stuff is damn gross.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
you guys need to eat some yellow gold powder... It tastes like rotten death:lol:

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
i used to drink it wit sum sugar free powdered lemonade..didnt taste it at all

C

cassiusclay

Awards
grape juice or gatorade have both worked great for me.. i used to donw 2g of CEE and 3g AAKG (or 2g AEE) together and shoot it in grape juice followed by more clean grape juice... works great.
thats the best way right there. well with the CEE ive never tried the AAKG. mixing it with juice is the best way to go and good choice with the CEE... extremely better than the Mono

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard not to mix stuff like creatine with acidic juices. Why not?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive heard not to mix stuff like creatine with acidic juices. Why not?
just try it.... :dump: :dump: :dump: and they dont have a pukey smiley but i made the mistake only once of mixing it with OJ and before i walked from the kitchen and out the front door i threw up all over the bushes..... bad chemical reaction.

C

cassiusclay

Awards
i made the mistake only once of mixing it with OJ and before i walked from the kitchen and out the front door i threw up all over the bushes..... bad chemical reaction.
haha thanks to people like poopypants people like me have you to try it. im in your debt.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
just try it.... :dump: :dump: :dump: and they dont have a pukey smiley but i made the mistake only once of mixing it with OJ and before i walked from the kitchen and out the front door i threw up all over the bushes..... bad chemical reaction.
Well thats the thing is ive done it many times. I usually use OJ to mix mass pump stack and phenibut. But nothing bad yet.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mass pump???? is that CEE or Creatine monohydrate??? im certain bout the monohydrate BUT CEE you may be able to get away with the acidic juice because of the ester attatchment... havnt dared to try as my before mentioned experience was before CEE was even ever introduced and i wouldnt dare repeat that expereince.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Yea i have cee in the mass pump stack havnt had a problem with it. Maybe I just got lucky

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't have this problem with creatine mono.
Agreed.....Mono is the bomb for a first timer. its the true,tried and tested creatine and doesn't taste bad at all. In fact it is flavourless, and cheaper as well. Give it a go.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.....Mono is the bomb for a first timer. its the true,tried and tested creatine and doesn't taste bad at all. In fact it is flavourless, and cheaper as well. Give it a go.
I'm another fan of creatine monohydrate. I prefer the micronized stuff. I have never actually tried CEE or any other special type of creatine b/c mono has worked so well for me that I have no need to spend more money :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya mono IS damn cheap nowadays too... while designer CEE products will run ya 20-50 dollars... pretty sad...

i just buy all my stuff in bulk from NP.
bulk CEE (100g) 4.50
Bulk aakg(100g) 6.95
Bulk B-A (100g) 7.95
_____________19.40

or mass pump stack wich is
bulk CEE (100g) incl.
Bulk AEE (100g) incl.
Bulk CitM(100g) incl.
____________19.95
and is a lil better IMO

Killer preworkout stack that tastes Gawd awful BUT kicks ass and is loads cheaper for what your getting. for an extra 2.99 you could get 100g of Creatine monohydrate for post workout as well...