50 Cent supps?(crap)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
HAHA well it's prolly a bad idea to assume these will be crap but, my friend at work said he, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, will be coming out with his own supp line. I'm guessing the basics, creatine, preWO boost, maybe a vitamin.
Anyone else heard, i'm sure if it happens they will be talked about here.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I just had a flashback of VPX's Gangsta Test(M5AA).

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i know he has vitamin water....but that would be funny to see 50 creatine

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think it would bother me becasue i know it would prolly sell alot for a few months then just stop and never hear of it again. I can't waitt o see it come out so people on here break it downa nd say why it will suck.(or is good but doubtful)

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
i thought this thread was about supps for 50 cents...... DOH!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 Centrulline Malate Liquid....Shoot it 9 times a day!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ah damn. All those skinny yo's with 100lbs Cadillac necklaces tripping in their pants will think they'll gain 50 lbs in 2 months. They'll sell!

N

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
"According to Brandweek, both 50 Cent & LL Cool J want to get in on the nutritional supplements and men's fragrance booms....
LL Cool J is following up on the release of his workout book and also wants to endorse a supplement line.....
Ultimately, the line will target males 14-28 who now go into a GNC or The Vitamin Shoppe and find "there's no one speaking directly to them," said Chris Lightly, CEO at Violator Management"

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
"Pop a cap in that punk-ass weight stack.... with 50"

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i can see it now, using an old 50cent line for his protein powders:

"50 guarantee's your going to love his protein powder as much as a fat kid loves cake or your money back"

Servings: 50
Protein: 50g
BCAA % ratio: 50
Carbs: 50
Price: $50

*Coming soon, G-Unity .... the most powerful multivitamin to hit the streets.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
50 was on steroids. after he was shot thats what helped him recover in rehab. he continued. He got big then leaned out then big and small again hes is on the juice. Nothin major. HE does workout hard though to i bet.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
50 did blow up with what he was taking
from what i read in interviews with people who were close to him, the dude stayed on juice and tried any/everything they threw at him. i saw a picture of him not to long ago and he didnt look anything like he did when he first came to the rap scene.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I'm not surprised that he took anything and everything, he looked like a gorilla .....fitting for GUnit. He got HUGE. When you make 50 Million your first year in the music biz you can prob have an expert chef travel with you and feed you the right food all day long. Not to mention trainers and what not.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This just made me wonder if they would market this like to an 'urban audience'.

"Yo ******, this new **** be off the heezy. Fiddy Cent's new G-Unit glutamine. This **** get you jacked ****** cocked diesel ******. You know what I'm sayin'? Aww Yeah, BOYEEE!"

I hope I haven't offended anyone.

B

Beige

Awards
  • Established
good one sinner.

my gym is pretty much day camp for all the hoodrats in hartford so i can't wait to hear the shyt they're saying about this. it will be just like how jay does muscletech. 50 brand multi's will be touted for transforming people from malnourished police informants to rappers that resemble npc athletes.

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
good one sinner.

my gym is pretty much day camp for all the hoodrats in hartford so i can't wait to hear the shyt they're saying about this. it will be just like how jay does muscletech. 50 brand multi's will be touted for transforming people from malnourished police informants to rappers that resemble npc athletes.
hartford CT?

im from CT too.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 cent owns 10% of Vitamin Water, just to give you a clue of things to come.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Creatine Water
Glutamine Water
Protein Water
Fish Oil Water
Horny Goat Weed Water
Nitrous Water
Beta-Alanine Water

L

lillee3377

Awards
Yeah that equates to $400 million after Coca Cola purchased it for $4 billion a couple months back.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
im sure this will be on the shelves next to Steven Sigauls ”energy“ drinks at Walmart