nettle?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does nettle raise your E levels? i dont wanna be cryin like a girl.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Like after the Gators whooped ya twice in one year?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man, Couldn't help it.
Nettle is one of the main ingredients in Activate. I don't think it will make you watch Oprah but I really don't know.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i heard ppl gettin gyno from nettle. didnt know if that was true or not. guess if in doubt leave it out

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fenugreek? i have had no probs whats so ever. smell like french toast

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Don't quote me, but i think the thing with it is that it binds to SHBG , which in turn frees up more more of your total testosterone in your body, which is why it gives you the good results, cause now you have more free test to do its "thing". Well SHBG also binds up Estradiol, but I think to a lesser degree than it does so with testosterone. Anyhow, now you have higher levels of free test. and also higher levels of estrogen. Higher test or should I say free test levels, also means higher chance for aromatization, and now more estrogen. Again don't quote me on this, but I think it goes somewhere along the lines. Hopefully one of the experts or more knowledgable on this topic guys will add to this, or correct me if I'm wrong.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
In reality, anything that increases or tampers with your natural hormone levels, has the potential to cause gyno or other sides really!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Never had any problems, but it does create a really bad imbalance. I say this because my acne is so bad, I can't stand it. Acne is caused by imbalances of hormones in your body. Not nececarily more test. I have done 1-ad in the past (don't do that at this age. I do not recommend it. I was stupid..) and didn't get too much acne comparing to nettle. I would say that yes it might play with oestrogen too. I ain't a doc or anything, but it's my theory.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just did blue up stim free for 8weeks and it worked really well for me. i was gonna try some other products out there,but have seen alot now contains nettle and thats all i need now is an imbalance lol

J Brawlic

Awards
Nette is the strongest T booster I ever tried...Even compared to the very very expensive t booster "Tongkat ali"...nettle leaned me out, made me more cocky and agressive, increases my sexual stamina and bulge size.....BUT! it gave me gyno after about 10 days of use...i should of used 6oxo with bulk nettle or just have gotten Activate Exteme