Pre-Workout supplement?

J

joekrist

Awards
hey i need advice for a good n.o/creating supp. i lift at 4:30 in the morning before school everyday with sat,sun off. also i have a year before i will be shipping out for the Army. i tried MHP, trac extreme and there was nothing, didnt do anything for me. i am currently trying muscletech nano vapor despite how much i dislike the company. so far i am a week through this stuff and all i get is a little bit of focus. i have heard white flood is good and i will probable give that a try after. i was just wondering what some of you guys use/have used for good focus and pump? thanks

J

joekrist

Awards
whenever i try the search nothing comes up for what im looking for so i gave up on it. thanks i will give that a try

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
to help wake you up and get pumped that early in the morning, i would use smash by axis labs. loved that stuff for the energy. overall though - i still feel no shotgun by vpx is the shiznit. i felt great pumps on that through the whole bottle.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I really like Primal N20/Vasocharge, awesome product!

J

joekrist

Awards
alright thanks guys will give those a try and see what works best

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
If nothing is really working for you, then you might want to try Reset AD to get the stims working for you again. Or it might be you need to take them on more of an empty stomach and more water.

J

jrob24

Awards
:woohoo: My favorite pre-workout now is wtf pump. It gives me great pumps, focus, and energy, but doesnt affect my central nervous system like no explode where im all shaky and my heart is like racing. The taste isnt very good but who cares thats not what we take it for

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I really like Primal N20/Vasocharge, awesome product!
bump 2 scoops of vasocharge mixed with two scoops of watermellon extend the stack is being sold at nutraplanet can't go wrong

Seth1013

Seth1013

Awards
NaNO vapor all the way. The pumps blow everything out of the water

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you want to try a free sample of Purple WRAATH

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
check out my log. Its down below in my sig. RPM is good and so is White Flood and Green Magnitude combo. loving it right now. pu12en12g how about hookin up a brotha with some purple wrath samples! :p. been wanting to try that for awhile now.

B

Beige

Awards
  • Established
take a 3 or so rpm so you can lift to your full potential, with 3 scoops xtend pre and post workout so you grow to your full potential.:clean: :bb:

F

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Is there anything that works well in pill or capsule form. i wake up at 3:45am to goto the gym and i def need a boost

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nac, Beta alanine ive been using

also leucine, Bcaa's,caff or tyrosine