the best mood enhancer stack

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I did yesterday. Do not do too often ;)

Ingredients:
1 steak
steamed brocolli
A good dose of whole wheat pasta
1 PSlin
3 Sleeman clear
1.5 g Phenibut
20 small choc bars (twix, m&m's Snickers)

How to dose:

Have 1.5 g phenibut and a PSlin 15-20 minutes before the pasta, steak and brocolli.

Have a beer, two, three while enjoying your choc bars :D

Enjoy the veins pumping and the wonderfull mood enhancing benefits :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
love sleeman....clear and honey brown..both awesome...

but I am from NS, so gotta stay true to Alexander Keiths

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub in some hefeweizen and it sounds like a fun time.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's what I did yesterday. Do not do too often ;)

Ingredients:
1 steak
steamed brocolli
A good dose of whole wheat pasta
1 PSlin
3 Sleeman clear
1.5 g Phenibut
20 small choc bars (twix, m&m's Snickers)

How to dose:

Have 1.5 g phenibut and a PSlin 15-20 minutes before the pasta, steak and brocolli.

Have a beer, two, three while enjoying your choc bars :D

Enjoy the veins pumping and the wonderfull mood enhancing benefits :D
:clap2: ....hahaha thats somewhat bananas!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja lovin the new avi bro.................like my new sig:D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja lovin the new avi bro.................like my new sig:D
Don' think I won't change it back when he fights in December, though. It will be a glorious night when Wandy makes his return to the Octagon.:twisted:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don' think I won't change it back when he fights in December, though. It will be a glorious night when Wandy makes his return to the Octagon.:twisted:
dude i downloaded the legend of zelda theme yesterday and was totally rockin it at the gym on my ipod.......:lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
isn't there ANY other pictures of that dude in circulation???....one that say .....isnt creepy???

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say "the octagon" are you referring to the area they fight in for the UFC, or are you refering to your penis when you are Brian Fantana by night?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was it the orchestral version?
i did 4 different versions...the orchesta,the system of a down version,a metal guitar version,and a slow piano version.....i WAS link at the gym yesterday.....maybe thats gay but i had a hell of a lift day!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say "the octagon" are you referring to the area they fight in for the UFC, or are you refering to your penis when you are Brian Fantana by night?
LMAO :toofunny: :toofunny: ..hahah thats right he refers to he penis as the octogon.....too funny............who the hell is brian fantana?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have an accapella version (I don't think I spelled that even close to being right. Anyhow it's where the band arrangement is done by singers). On ebaum's world, complete with choreography. It's pretty funny stuff.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
isn't there ANY other pictures of that dude in circulation???....one that say .....isnt creepy???
There are others, but most don't fit the restrictions. Plus, he is just a creepy looking dude. Check out this staredown with Chuck at an event from July '06. Chuck looks very intimidated (you can tell because he is mimicking Wandy's movement)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO :toofunny: :toofunny: ..hahah thats right he refers to he penis as the octogon.....too funny............who the hell is brian fantana?
He's one of the characters from the movie, Anchorman. He's the field reporter. You'll probably remember the part where he uses "Sex Panther".

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paul Rudd's character in Anchorman.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are others, but most don't fit the restrictions. Plus, he is just a creepy looking dude. Check out this staredown with Chuck at an event from July '06. Chuck looks very intimidated (you can tell because he is mimicking Wandy's movement)

He's one ugly/scary looking MFer. I'd probably get injured just by making eye-contact with the guy.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have an accapella version (I don't think I spelled that even close to being right. Anyhow it's where the band arrangement is done by singers). On ebaum's world, complete with choreography. It's pretty funny stuff.
I was rocking the music from when Cloud and Co. are on the motorcycle escaping Shinra yesterday.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's one ugly/scary looking MFer. I'd probably get injured just by making eye-contact with the guy.
His cauli ear used to be a lot worse too. In the early PRIDE days, it was as bad as Randy's.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to try and limewire some of that soundtrack. It's got some ill stuff.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
His cauli ear used to be a lot worse too. In the early PRIDE days, it was as bad as Randy's.
how do they get that ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to try and limewire some of that soundtrack. It's got some ill stuff.
i ran to limewire soon as he said the ff7 music quote...lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do they get that ?
Gettin' the side of your head smacked against the ground. That's why wrestlers wear those screwy-looking 'helmets' (ear-muff looking things).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do they get that ?
It is basically a hematoma in the ear. A lot of grapplers (or just plain hardasses) see it as a badge of honor and I have heard that in Brazil, women find it attractive. I got one lost year on my right ear and I had to drain it about 4x to get rid of the fluid/blood build-up.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Cordygen5 and poseidon are both excellent mood lifters IMO.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look It's Bon Jovi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey bon jovi...i use to love that song livin on a prayer when i was like 6...............