Kre-Anabolyn

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just noticed this new product at..MOD EDIT: No linking.
Interesting combo of Kre-Alkalyn, 4-hydroxyisoleucine, L-dopa and 98% pure Rhaponticum Carthamoides. I've never seen that combo before but it looks really good. I've had good luck with Ecdy, and remember buying from this company when they sold Zoe Discoveries Zebutol (blue tabs) in the early 90's.

I'm going to order a few bottles and keep a log.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, for those interested I just got my order of two bottles and will log it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Anabolyn? Sounds like Anne Boelin.

"It will turn you into feminine royalty!"

j/k

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how things go.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. Took 3 caps spread out over breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday. Did feel a mild "lift", probably from the L-dopa. Lifting today..

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a week in an noticing some weight gain, nice feeling of fullness and mad increase in endurance/recovery. Unsure how much is from Kre-Alkayn, Ecdy, 4-Hydroxy Isoleucine or L-dopa. I have used Kre-Alk before and this is beyond that.

I'll check in every week or so.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuff is really kicking in now.. up 6lbs since starting and work capacity is through the roof. Fullness, strength and great "clean" energy. Highly recommended!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you some sort of rep for the company trolling for business without paying board fees??

Sorry for the cynicism but a new poster with zero Karm pimping an unknown product is questionable...

EDIT:

I just noticed your join date so WOW, guess my comment was way off... Why so few posts?

easymac

easymac

Awards
:wtf: i googled this stuff and only come up with 8 results. GLad to hear you are having good results though.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you some sort of rep for the company trolling for business without paying board fees??

Sorry for the cynicism but a new poster with zero Karm pimping an unknown product is questionable...

EDIT:

I just noticed your join date so WOW, guess my comment was way off... Why so few posts?

Thank you for correcting..

I read and study a lot more than I post, I guess. I really enjoy this board due to the educated/respectful members. To be honest, very few supps I've tried are worthy of posting about!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final results: Gained 9 solid lbs over about 7 weeks and kept all of them.

Subjective: Clean energy throughout the day. Deeper sleep. Nice feeling of well-being. Greatly diminished DOMS, profound intra-set recovery/stamina. Greater muscle fullness.

Objective: 1 cap prior to high protein/fat meals put protein excretion into the "trace" range. I held onto more nitrogen from every meal with 1 cap vs. meals without. Used "Multistix" urinary testing strips to measure.

Observations: Taking more than 1 cap at each meal didn't improve protein retention/duration of retention. Effect seems to last up to 2 hrs.

Hope this helps. I was impressed.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Final results: Gained 9 solid lbs over about 7 weeks and kept all of them.

Subjective: Clean energy throughout the day. Deeper sleep. Nice feeling of well-being. Greatly diminished DOMS, profound intra-set recovery/stamina. Greater muscle fullness.

Objective: 1 cap prior to high protein/fat meals put protein excretion into the "trace" range. I held onto more nitrogen from every meal with 1 cap vs. meals without. Used "Multistix" urinary testing strips to measure.

Observations: Taking more than 1 cap at each meal didn't improve protein retention/duration of retention. Effect seems to last up to 2 hrs.

Hope this helps. I was impressed.

Wow, those scabs promote some serious anabolism!:rasp:

kprath

Awards
Has anyone ever had any side affects from taking this?