Hyperdrol or others

speedpastu

Awards
Just a quick question...
Hyperdrol claims to "MASSIVELY RAISE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS" while at the same time "NO HAIR LOSS".... how is this possible?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well, after first I didn't believe it either. Especially since I was getting a bald spot. But it turns out it was the new pair of thongs I bought were rubbing my balls the wrong way. Hair has grown fully back :head:

speedpastu

Awards
I was thinking the same thing
I think common sense shows that this is possible however it is not guaranteed, as raised levels in testosterone would cause someone who is prone to shedding to shed. period.

adil

Awards
One cannot raise test levels without altering the amount of test that converts to DHT via 5AR

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The key is to minimize the conversion to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the main culprit.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps post this in the AX part of the forum and see if you can get a response.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Actually lowering E often lowers DHT also. This is because your bodies response to high E is to increase DHT. When the E is corrected, DHT is reduced.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what ingredient does this in hyperdrol x2?
Surely, the supplement company should have the best answer, yet I would attempt an explanation.

Hyperdrol X2 contains 6-Bromodione and an X2 Support Matrix (35% Osthol (Cnidium), Fulvic Acid, Proprietary Forskohlii Diterpene Extract, Cissus Quadrangularis Proprietary Ketosteroid Extract). I think the two compounds that may have hair-follicle-integrity-protection properties are cnidium and fulvic acid. Cnidium enhances cellular blood flow. This way, it helps to transport nutrients to hair follicles. This strengthens them and helps to prevent hair loss. This action is further supported by fulvic acid. As far as I recall, fulvic acid is the main active in shilajit, a mineral-type substance that is listed as a healing agent in ancient Sanskrit writings and is used today in Ayurvedic health practices as an adaptogen and general healing tonic. Fulvic acid is said to promote hair growth.
The X2 Support Matrix is a proprietary blend of 260mg. It is debatable if the constituent compounds are available in enough amounts in the blend to produce the desired impact.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Surely, the supplement company should have the best answer, yet I would attempt an explanation.

Hyperdrol X2 contains 6-Bromodione and an X2 Support Matrix (35% Osthol (Cnidium), Fulvic Acid, Proprietary Forskohlii Diterpene Extract, Cissus Quadrangularis Proprietary Ketosteroid Extract). I think the two compounds that may have hair-follicle-integrity-protection properties are cnidium and fulvic acid. Cnidium enhances cellular blood flow. This way, it helps to transport nutrients to hair follicles. This strengthens them and helps to prevent hair loss. This action is further supported by fulvic acid. As far as I recall, fulvic acid is the main active in shilajit, a mineral-type substance that is listed as a healing agent in ancient Sanskrit writings and is used today in Ayurvedic health practices as an adaptogen and general healing tonic. Fulvic acid is said to promote hair growth.
The X2 Support Matrix is a proprietary blend of 260mg. It is debatable if the constituent compounds are available in enough amounts in the blend to produce the desired impact.
Yes, these components seem to contribute greatly to the lack of sides with skin and hair, just as you point out, plus DHT does not seem to be as "harsh" in effect when not coupled with estrogen. Indeed, it's not elevated DHT levels that promote hair loss or prostate enlargement, as it is elevated E2 levels concurrently! This has been well established by now. Obviously, E2 levels are not going to be a problem on HD2X.

Regardless what the mechanism or combined mechanisms responsible, the product is hair friendly as a result and I believe AX does guarantee this with your money back if you don't like your results.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, these components seem to contribute greatly to the lack of sides with skin and hair, just as you point out, plus DHT does not seem to be as "harsh" in effect when not coupled with estrogen. Indeed, it's not elevated DHT levels that promote hair loss or prostate enlargement, as it is elevated E2 levels concurrently! This has been well established by now. Obviously, E2 levels are not going to be a problem on HD2X.

Regardless what the mechanism or combined mechanisms responsible, the product is hair friendly as a result and I believe AX does guarantee this with your money back if you don't like your results.
:clap2:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding tocotrienols and sesame lignans may support/reinforce the hair-protection angle...