- 08-24-2007, 12:03 AM
- 08-24-2007, 06:47 AM
- 08-24-2007, 07:29 AM
08-24-2007, 09:59 AM
08-24-2007, 10:09 AM
08-24-2007, 10:22 AM
Unless, you have previously used this stack, I say to just use the IGF-2/RPM and see what effects it has on you. IMO, there is not a point in stacking 3-4 new compounds because you don't know which one(s) are working.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
08-24-2007, 10:34 AM
08-24-2007, 12:10 PM
I personally would go with IGF-2 and X-Factor for the whole run, and add RPM in after around the first 2 weeks.
Rodja has a very strong point however.... stacking new products does not allow you to differentiate what did what for you. It'll be your call obviously.
08-24-2007, 12:13 PM
08-24-2007, 12:22 PM
My IGF-2 / RPM stack that I ran was the best non-PH cycle that I have ever run - As a matter of fact, when I'm not running a PH cycle, they are my staples! I strongly recommend these two products to anyone! Can't wait for DRIVE!
08-24-2007, 01:59 PM
08-24-2007, 04:11 PM
08-25-2007, 08:06 AM
Here's what to do if you decide to add the activate:
Activate Xtreme 1-30
If you decide to do it like this, the XF should have fully kicked in by day 30 and you will see crazy results over there!
08-25-2007, 03:14 PM
08-25-2007, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=Rodja;971011]Unless, you have previously used this stack, I say to just use the IGF-2/RPM and see what effects it has on you. IMO, there is not a point in stacking 3-4 new compounds because you don't know which one(s) are working.
08-25-2007, 03:24 PM
08-25-2007, 03:28 PM
08-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bayminds in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:57 PM
- By rustlerracer in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 10-31-2008, 04:44 PM
- By rcarracedo in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2008, 02:24 AM
- By nephilim666 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-11-2008, 10:13 PM
- By Gator Alum 03 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-10-2007, 05:47 PM