I need help with a stack for my wife

romanreid

Awards
My wife is looking to lose some serious belly fat after have two babies. She is on a low cal/low carb diet and she burns about 1300 cals on the tread 5x week and she has lost 30 lbs in 2 1/2 months. But she is having a really tough time losing her belly fat. Last time she weighed this much her belly was considerably smaller.

Now she wants to try some sups, so I am thinking xlean, DCP and maybe melting point or basic cuts? she has anxiety attacks and she doesnt want to take on stims. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks Guy and God Bless

Roman

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
My wife is looking to loose some serious belly fat after have to babys. She is on a low cal/low carb diet and she burns about 1300 cals on the tread 5x week and she has lost 30 lbs in 2 1/2 months. But she has a really tough time loosing her belly fat. Last time she weighed this much her belly was considerably smaller.

Now she wants to try some sups, so I am thinking xlean, DCP and maybe melting point or basic cuts? she has anxiety attacks and she doesnt want to take on stims. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks Guy and God Bless

Roman
Stay away from the basic cuts then!!!

romanreid

Awards
So everything else listed is good for females.(its been a long time I didnt know that basic cuts had stim in it sorry) no other suggests? I am open to all suggestions

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
So everything else listed is good for females.(its been a long time I didnt know that basic cuts had stim in it sorry) no other suggests? I am open to all suggestions
No need to be sorry bro! Just didnt want you feeding her stims if she didnt want to take them... :thumbsup:

Im not sure what to suggest but im sure someone will chime in soon enough.

romanreid

Awards
no problem I am having a great sdrol/epi pulse with a lil xlean, 6oxo and bulk nettle and powerfull thrown in. I have lost about 2 inch off my waste and gained no lie 5lbs in four and a half weeks. That's not exactlly the stack for her! So just wanta add something with her xlean.

Blessing Roman

romanreid

Awards
Any one else??

Anybody else have a suggestions?

Thanks