benzo / gaba question
- 08-23-2007, 09:52 PM
- 08-23-2007, 10:45 PM
As far as I know
The Benzo have receptor protien binding sides in the area where the GABA is normally release causing the sedative effect. I am not sure if this is right but I think this occurs in a pregaglionic synapes in the limbic system.
Now I believe that the benzos dont directly antagonize the same receptors as the neurotransmitter but works in increase the about of GABA the inhibits the appropriate neuron... its been along time since I was in school so I hope some one else can offer more
- 08-24-2007, 01:59 AM
08-24-2007, 05:52 AM
And always remember
Enters breast milk/not recommended for Lactating nipples
Knowing is half the battle!
08-24-2007, 09:20 AM
So would somthing like phenibut be safer then say valium?
Similar Forum Threads
- By AntonG42O in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:50 AM
- By bombBoogie in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-08-2007, 11:32 AM
- By Old Soldier in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2006, 10:30 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM