Gut Health . . . for gas/IBS

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
so far it's no working, I still have just as much gas, lol...

it's only day 2...I took one pill first day, and I took one pill with breakfast today and plan on taking one with dinner...

does this stuff take a while to be effective because (in terms of reducing gas) I havn't noticed a difference yet?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
It took about a week to fully kick in for me. Once it does, it REALLY helps.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Give it time.... it needs to build up. It's not a drug per se..... but a collection of deliciously beneficial bacteria and other yumminess.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Arent you supposed to preload/doulbe up the first week to get things growing the right way first. Might want to double check the dosing info.

I used it (4 bottles) and I loved it, I think it works great when consuming lots of food/bulking up. I just cant afford IT right now along with everything else, so I am going to cycle gut health and inferior products for a while. A month on the good stuff(guthealth) and a month or two on the other probiotics.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Can you clarify this product? I am plagued by The Initials (IBS) and take Imodium AD like candy. My Dr prescribed the active ingredient, but it's less expensive for me to buy the OTC Imodium. I'd appreciate any info you have.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
JRM, go to www.nutraplanet.com and search for it. Good stuff, kinda like the healthy flora you hear about being added in yogurt and cheese nowadays.

jrm

jrm

Awards
At the risk of going to far....

How does this help with the diarrhea aspect of IBS?
:dump: :toilet:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
It should definitely help with respect to your gas/IBS issues. Try to take the recommended dose for the first 5 days, i.e. 2 pills a day. As the others have stated, you should start to see a reduction in your IBS symptoms by about a week, though it may vary amongst individuals.

If you are yet to read the article above, it outlines the various ways in which Gut health can assist you not only for IBS but for a whole host of general health aspects as well.

I would be very interested to see how this works out for you, please keep us updated! :)