Bulk WHEY

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever buy protein powder in bulk? im not saying a 10lb bag, something larger.. the price keeps going up it seems, its ridiculous! im looking to buy some cheap bulk protein powder but cannot find any

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a 55 pound drum right here of Non-Agglomerated Isolate. Got it for a decent price, but it is unflavored and not SUPER easy to mix.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
bro, is it on NP? i dont even know if that was a joke or not lol. NP doesnt offer bulk protein powder though huh? i was surprised when i couldnt find it on ur site

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have a 55 pound drum right here of Non-Agglomerated Isolate. Got it for a decent price, but it is unflavored and not SUPER easy to mix.
thats what happens with super bulk whey. 55 pounds of whey eh. how long does that usually last for you?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
bro, is it on NP? i dont even know if that was a joke or not lol. NP doesnt offer bulk protein powder though huh? i was surprised when i couldnt find it on ur site
I think you might want taste over bulk. if you bought a gigantic bulk of whey but it tasted like crap then its going to sit there and rot. How much is whey now btw? I get reactions to whey so i try to limit the intake of it. 1 shake per day for me and cant be the kind you mix yourself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, this was ordered for betas of a product RPN was working on. Since it was non-agglomerated, it did not work out...but now I have plenty of protein.

Tyrfing

Awards
I got 50lbs of WPC for $200 a couple months ago on TP. :woohoo:

It's unflavored but I've given my discount code to a few of my buddies, and I got some free flavoring out of that. If you order from TP make sure to get the BSL flavoring...their stuff, even the Premium is decent but doesn't compare AT ALL.

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
anyone ever buy protein powder in bulk? im not saying a 10lb bag, something larger.. the price keeps going up it seems, its ridiculous! im looking to buy some cheap bulk protein powder but cannot find any

I'm buying from trueprotein
proteins they sell
http://www.trueprotein.com/product_listings.aspx?cid=22

when you buy from them in bulk they give you amount discount if you order 16lb or more , also if you use discount code you will get 5% discount , so if you buy bulk and use discount code you will save 10% , you can use discount code in my signature , also you can get packages you want , if you order for exemple 20lb you dont have to choose only one flavor , you can get 20 flavors if you want , for every 1lb different flavor , you can choose flavors you want , they have free flavors , premium flavors ans BSL flavors ,but you must choose one type of flavor , just wriite in order comments what flavors you want , you are creating you own protein , you can create you ovn mix if you want to mix proteins with other proteins or with other supplements , I love to add leucine to my protein powder

my last order , I prdered 16lb of whey protein isolate cold filtration , and used discount code MOU110 , and saved 10% , I choose premium flavor and in order comments wrote something like this :

2lb whey protein isolate cold filtration premium strawberry and cream
2lb whey protein isolate cold filtration premium banana bash
2lb whey protein isolate cold filtration premium french vanila
2lb whey protein isolate cold filtration premium chocolate banana
2lb whey protein isolate cold filtration ....
2lb whey protein isolate cold filtration ...

cant remmeber all flavors I choose , so for the same price I got 8x2lb all different flavors

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
True Protein all the way. Best bulk protein I have ever used and anything over 16 lbs is 5% off and use discount code MBC888 for 5% off as well.

dremy154

Awards
Cheap Bulk Protein Powder

True Protein all the way. Best bulk protein I have ever used and anything over 16 lbs is 5% off and use discount code MBC888 for 5% off as well.
Best place I have found so far is myworldhut[dot]c0m/products/Whey-Protein-Isolate-Pure-%26-Natural-Powder-Bulk-per-lb.html

It starts at $3 per lb, but the price goes to 2.40 per lb when buying in bulk. Not sure at how many lbs. the price decreases though.

Can't post urls so just replace [dot]c0m with a . and com

Last edited:

spicyer

Awards
Best place I have found so far is myworldhut[dot]c0m/products/Whey-Protein-Isolate-Pure-%26-Natural-Powder-Bulk-per-lb.html

It starts at $3 per lb, but the price goes to 2.40 per lb when buying in bulk. Not sure at how many lbs. the price decreases though.

Can't post urls so just replace [dot]c0m with a . and com
Wow, that's an incredible price. I've seen some high bacteria product on the market for $1.50, but this site looks legit. I'm going to have to order some to see what I get. Nice!

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
What ever became of All The Whey?
All the whey is still around and used to be very reasonable. Now the prices are up there with everyone else. The price of whey is insanity. $50 for 5lbs? I remember when I bought 5lbs of whey from ATW for $25. Anyone remember the days when they sold ON's 100% whey for 24.99 at vitamin shoppe? Man, those days are looooong gone! $45 now.

Just to let everyone know the vitamin shoppe is offering a 20% off coupon for any size purchase this month. I believe you have to be a cardmemeber to get it though. I recieved a email and a coupon in the mail.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
American Pure Whey (cake batter is gooooood) and Muscle Feast. Coupons can be found around...

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
this is s a good thread. everyone loves cheap protein.