Formadrol PCT for M-1D & Masterdrol cycle??

chalk

Awards
Hi chaps,

Going to be starting the AX cycle of Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2 and stimulant X soon. But, as I live in Qatar and it's very difficult to get hold of these supplements there, so I wanted some opinions on a future cycle.....so I can buy the stuff now.

I have some LG Formadrol and wanted to know if this would be a good enough PCT after a M-1D and liquid Masterdrol cycle?

I've chosen the AX cycle 1st as I've not done any methylated stuff before and wanted to see how well my body reacts to the new generation of non-methylated stuff 1st. And, is the M-1D actually as harsh as the M-1T? Should I get some Nolva for this cycle?

Thanks in advance for the help.

dean17

dean17

Awards
hey man dont get the methyl 1-d its just expensive dhea, there are much better and less expensive options out there

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YES Formadrol will be enough for the M1-D and Liquid Masterdrol {{coughCRAPcough}} because both are worthless versions of DHEA - and extremely over-priced

You will be better off with AX's supplements.

Good Luck!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a fan of the thought of using daidzein for.........anything. I'd suggest using tamoxifen for post cycle.

chalk

Awards
Thanks bro.
Yeah, I had heard that it was basically dhea but always good to get a second opinion. I know it's still possible to get M-1t. Formadrod ok post cycle therapy with that.....kind of expecting it not to be. Dont want to be going to the company doctors and explaining why I'm worried about my nipples tingling!! My tits are aleady bigger than my girlfriends.

But really, any ideas on a cycle after the AX one I've mentioned?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, don't even waste your time with M-1T (HARSH) Formadrol would NOT be the only thing you would have to take for PCT

As far as other stacks - maybe look into EPIDROL (EpiStane) / S-Drol (Comp. Edge Labs) followed by a good SERM for PCT

Search the boards for ongoing logs of different stacks. Make sure you check out our board sponsers too.

Thanks bro.
Yeah, I had heard that it was basically dhea but always good to get a second opinion. I know it's still possible to get M-1t. Formadrod ok post cycle therapy with that.....kind of expecting it not to be. Dont want to be going to the company doctors and explaining why I'm worried about my nipples tingling!! My tits are aleady bigger than my girlfriends.

But really, any ideas on a cycle after the AX one I've mentioned?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
formadrol contains daidzein. while daidzein has been shown to raise LH, it has also been shown to block the pathway in which LH leads to testosterone; therefore, accomplishing nothing.

chalk

Awards
thanks.

Will look into superdrol and maybe throw the formadrol out (probably just stick it in a cycle) but thought superdrol it was just as harsh as M-1t on the body. Is it not methylated? Didn't know it was still availlable......what a naive fool I am, EVERYTHING is available if needed.

Maybe I'll do one more AX cycle if the results are good and then a POSSIBLY safer cycle of Test.

Wish I could get access to this site in Qatar....unfortunately it's blocked!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
17a-methylation is the tip of the pharmacokinetic 'iceberg'. Don't get me wrong, Superdrol is still pretty rough, not quite as heptatoxic as M1T. I think it has a more pronounced effect on 'good'/'bad' cholesterol, though.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
YES Formadrol will be enough for the M1-D and Liquid Masterdrol {{coughCRAPcough}} because both are worthless versions of DHEA - and extremely over-priced

You will be better off with AX's supplements.

Good Luck!
Have you tried Liquid Masterdrol? Do you have a link about the ingredient in LM being DHEA?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried Liquid Masterdrol? Do you have a link about the ingredient in LM being DHEA?
Liquid Masterdrol Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 8 mL (1 spoon equals 4 mL)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Prohormone Complex 300mg
Epihyroxyetioallocholan-17-one ethyl ester
Yohimbine HCL

This is DHEA ethyl ester.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
What is up with a the Legal Gear threads today?
Crazy Mondays.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Amount Per Serving
Prohormone Complex 300mg
Yohimbine HCL

This DHEA stuff is p****** me off (removes LM from shopping cart)!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amount Per Serving
Prohormone Complex 300mg
Yohimbine HCL

In their write up they say it converts directly to Stanolone(DHT)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
etioallocholan - I hate this naming system. This basically is what part of the name accounts for the steroid. I guess I'm making a guess for where the double bond is. Regardless, this is not a direct precursor to DHT, nor is it a direct precursor to testosterone. Your O-chem book isn't going to help you figure this system out (I know mine didn't).

What the conversion rate is, I'm not sure. I've read somewhere that the conversion rate of regular DHEA to testosterone is 15%, but I'm not sure how this was quantified (seems high).

I looked up the product info at Discount Anabolics. From the write-up on DA's website, this compound metabolizes exactly like DHEA.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
etioallocholan - I hate this naming system. This basically is what part of the name accounts for the steroid. I guess I'm making a guess for where the double bond is. Regardless, this is not a direct precursor to DHT, nor is it a direct precursor to testosterone. Your O-chem book isn't going to help you figure this system out (I know mine didn't).

What the conversion rate is, I'm not sure. I've read somewhere that the conversion rate of regular DHEA to testosterone is 15%, but I'm not sure how this was quantified (seems high).

I looked up the product info at Discount Anabolics. From the write-up on DA's website, this compound metabolizes exactly like DHEA.
Yea I didn't get anything outta my book.

I see, good stuff bro. Well at least it was free right? LOL, I'll give it a shot though because it was free maybe doble dosed,IDK? I'll give a good log for reference, as I'd like to think people at AM respect my reviews as legit.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Log it bro - I'm sure you will provide some much needed answers to people who have no clue what Liquid Masterdrol really is. LG actually has pill form on the market now. Who knows, you may actually get some benefits from the DHEA...

Yea I didn't get anything outta my book.

I see, good stuff bro. Well at least it was free right? LOL, I'll give it a shot though because it was free maybe doble dosed,IDK? I'll give a good log for reference, as I'd like to think people at AM respect my reviews as legit.