RPM on cycle?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt it boost natural test? But on cycle there will be minimal natural test. So is it kind of a waste on cycle? :donut:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it would be trying to boost what it wont be able to boost. I think the other ingredients would still show benefiet. I bought a bottle for PCT but i use 4-6 caps preworkout on occasions if i feel i need an energy boost.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT and RPM is working better than when I was natural. I think the extra anti-e properties are a plus.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT and RPM is working better than when I was natural. I think the extra anti-e properties are a plus.
:)- think you will like RPM plus Drive even better for that purpose....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HWG is some ill sh*t.

Aside from Icariin boosting test through a few pathways, it also serves as a liver protectant, antioxidant, and adaptogen-like activity.

Aside from that (and I don't know the flavanoid content AN uses), but it contains kaemperfol (I think I might have misspelled that) quercetin, and a few other phytos that can help control estrogen.

I'm all for any product that has "Horny Goat" in it's name.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
HWG is some ill sh*t.

Aside from Icariin boosting test through a few pathways, it also serves as a liver protectant, antioxidant, and adaptogen-like activity.

Aside from that (and I don't know the flavanoid content AN uses), but it contains kaemperfol (I think I might have misspelled that) quercetin, and a few other phytos that can help control estrogen.

:cheers:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HWG is some ill sh*t.

x3:thumbsup:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
RPM on cycle doesn't pose any threats other then cardiovascular issues but just monitor your BP(which you should do anyways) and you'll be fine.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM on cycle doesn't pose any threats other then cardiovascular issues but just monitor your BP(which you should do anyways) and you'll be fine.
PDE-5 inhibition will lower BP. I agree you should always keep a close eye on BP especially if you're prone to high BP.

I think the biggest concern is taking Naringen + something that's liver toxic, as there is the possibilty the two could potentiate heptatoxicity. RPM + M1T, Superdrol, or Metribolone is a bad idea. Metribolone is a bad idea period.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
sinner, for being so smart, you have bad grammar... :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinner, for being so smart, you have bad grammar... :D
:toofunny:

I sometimes wonder if/how people can actually understand what the heck I'm ever saying, not to mention, I am a conjunction whore (ever notice I'll write entire paragraphs that are just one sentence?).

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
PDE-5 inhibition will lower BP. I agree you should always keep a close eye on BP especially if you're prone to high BP.

I think the biggest concern is taking Naringen + something that's liver toxic, as there is the possibilty the two could potentiate heptatoxicity. RPM + M1T, Superdrol, or Metribolone is a bad idea. Metribolone is a bad idea period.
:thumbsup:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Well seeing as Im taking superdrol right now I shouldnt be taking RPM any longer then since its worse on the liver. Good thing I started this thread!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well seeing as Im taking superdrol right now I shouldnt be taking RPM any longer then since its worse on the liver. Good thing I started this thread!
up to you- superdrol does tend to have some liver toxicity issues

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
i didnt know rpm effected the liver... how?
It doesn't, but it has Naringin in it that helps increase the absorption and half life of caffeine. I think that if you took it with a methyl then it would do the same with that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i doubt it. taking the methyl would be doing the damage. thats like saying grapefruit juice with your methyl increases your liver values. If it extends the half life then that is a good thing. If you are taking methyl you should be worried about your liver anyway imo.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i doubt it. taking the methyl would be doing the damage. thats like saying grapefruit juice with your methyl increases your liver values. If it extends the half life then that is a good thing. If you are taking methyl you should be worried about your liver anyway imo.
we're making assumptions. some prescription meds advise against drinking GFJ when taking the drug because of how these phyto's f*ck around with the pharmacokinetics. It's possible than too much GFJ can enhance side effects more so than desired effects.

Is it good, is it bad? it's your call to make, but it's hard for a company to want to recommend something that could potentially harm you.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we're making assumptions. some prescription meds advise against drinking GFJ when taking the drug because of how these phyto's f*ck around with the pharmacokinetics. It's possible than too much GFJ can enhance side effects more so than desired effects.

Is it good, is it bad? it's your call to make, but it's hard for a company to want to recommend something that could potentially harm you.
I always aim to err on the side of caution when it comes to these things....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for what its worth, when i started rpm it kick started my furazadrol cycle. down about 20 pounds in 2 1/2 months. 250 to 230 and love it. on 2nd week pct and still on rpm. adding reset ad next order.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for what its worth, when i started rpm it kick started my furazadrol cycle. down about 20 pounds in 2 1/2 months. 250 to 230 and love it. on 2nd week post cycle therapy and still on rpm. adding reset ad next order.
nice :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for what its worth, when i started rpm it kick started my furazadrol cycle. down about 20 pounds in 2 1/2 months. 250 to 230 and love it. on 2nd week post cycle therapy and still on rpm. adding reset ad next order.
wow, excellent results bro, keep it up!