alternative to nitrace

cassiusclay

Awards
ive just started taking nitrace mainly because its garunteed both size and strength. i want to be able to improve both. mainly size because i bench 285 yet im the same weight as when i put up 215. im 6'2 and 170lbs.

the nitrace has caused nausia and has caused me to recently throw up after a work out routine im used to. it has NO and creatine and its in pill form. id like to know another supp with the same effect.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Post us a label, writeup, and/or supplement ingredients list please.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Stack 1: NitrO-Pump Matrix: 2000mg *
Proprietary Blend Of Di-Arginine Malate And L-Arginine Ethyl Ester.

Stack 2: ATP-Power Matrix: 2000mg *
Proprietary Blend Of Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL And Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate.

Stack 3: Vaso-Blast Matrix
Phytate(Inositol Hexaphosphate) 250mg *
Rutaecarpine 30mg *

* Percentage Daily Value not established

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it's just a plain and simple NO product. Nausea is probably from the empty stomach.. Tried with food?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Please post a picture of yourself... 170lbs, 6'2" and benching 285lbs?? I don't mean to be rude, but I smell a little BS!!

cassiusclay

Awards
my point is im skinny and i cant gain mass and yea i dont look like i bench 285 which is why i want to gain mass. to be honest joebo i could careless if you think im lying or not im just looking for an alernate to what im taking not some fag online whose worried about whether i lied about my max or not. get a life.

yes it is iForce.

and thank you jjohn the guy at the store told me to take it with an empty stomach so ill give it a shot.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
my point is im skinny and i cant gain mass and yea i dont look like i bench 285 which is why i want to gain mass. to be honest joebo i could careless if you think im lying or not im just looking for an alernate to what im taking not some fag online whose worried about whether i lied about my max or not. get a life.

yes it is iForce.

and thank you jjohn the guy at the store told me to take it with an empty stomach so ill give it a shot.
No prob, that might help you.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Your diet is probably off as much as your quoted max bench press. I'd reevaluate your diet... :dump: