alternative to nitrace

1. alternative to nitrace

ive just started taking nitrace mainly because its garunteed both size and strength. i want to be able to improve both. mainly size because i bench 285 yet im the same weight as when i put up 215. im 6'2 and 170lbs.

the nitrace has caused nausia and has caused me to recently throw up after a work out routine im used to. it has NO and creatine and its in pill form. id like to know another supp with the same effect.

2. Post us a label, writeup, and/or supplement ingredients list please.
    •   

3. I think it's an iForce product, right?

4. Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Stack 1: NitrO-Pump Matrix: 2000mg *
    Proprietary Blend Of Di-Arginine Malate And L-Arginine Ethyl Ester.

Stack 2: ATP-Power Matrix: 2000mg *
    Proprietary Blend Of Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL And Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate.

Stack 3: Vaso-Blast Matrix
    Phytate(Inositol Hexaphosphate) 250mg *
    Rutaecarpine 30mg *

* Percentage Daily Value not established

5. Looks like it's just a plain and simple NO product. Nausea is probably from the empty stomach.. Tried with food?
    •   

6. Please post a picture of yourself... 170lbs, 6'2" and benching 285lbs?? I don't mean to be rude, but I smell a little BS!!

7. my point is im skinny and i cant gain mass and yea i dont look like i bench 285 which is why i want to gain mass. to be honest joebo i could careless if you think im lying or not im just looking for an alernate to what im taking not some *** online whose worried about whether i lied about my max or not. get a life.

yes it is iForce.

and thank you jjohn the guy at the store told me to take it with an empty stomach so ill give it a shot.

8. Quote Originally Posted by cassiusclay View Post
    my point is im skinny and i cant gain mass and yea i dont look like i bench 285 which is why i want to gain mass. to be honest joebo i could careless if you think im lying or not im just looking for an alernate to what im taking not some *** online whose worried about whether i lied about my max or not. get a life.

yes it is iForce.

and thank you jjohn the guy at the store told me to take it with an empty stomach so ill give it a shot.
    No prob, that might help you.

9. what's your diet like?

10. Your diet is probably off as much as your quoted max bench press. I'd reevaluate your diet...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. An alternative to storing powders??
    By enzo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 01:04 AM
  2. stack with m-1-t... alternative to a transdermal?
    By houseman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 11:59 PM
  3. Alternative to the "build your own"?
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 05:56 PM
  4. any alternatives to 4AD to stack w/M5AA?
    By blackjack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 04:40 PM
  5. Triacana... Safer alternative to T3
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 03:46 PM