- 08-21-2007, 10:40 PM
im sure these threads come up all the time but im really looking for some help here.
i work full time and im in college. i barely get time to work out. basicly an hour every mon wed and fri so im looking for something extremely strong that will give size and strength. ive been working out for 3 years yet no matter what i do im still skinny. i would really like to gain some lean muscle mass. does anyone have any recommendation for any kinda supplement or hormone or anything? by the way im 18 so i dont know what i should be taking for my age.
any help would seriously be appreciated.
- 08-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Massive amounts of food. If your not growing, your not eating enough. There is no supplement that will get you massive overnight. Check out the nutrition forum for details...might not be what you want to hear but its da trufe.
- 08-22-2007, 09:57 AM
08-22-2007, 10:22 AM
THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL!!!!!!!!If your diet is whacked you won't grow anything but a gut. You are young you don't need anything but food and protein. Steroids are not a option for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pgt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:13 PM
- By Laxman11 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2006, 12:21 AM
- By JKurz1 in forum BulkingReplies: 24Last Post: 04-04-2006, 12:37 PM
- By Grant in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2005, 10:10 AM
- By the uon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2004, 08:10 PM