Check out the Optimim Price at the boys' site

1. Check out the Optimim Price at the boys' site

http://legalgear.com/store/product_i...228b6e9e3a026c

They've outdone themselves this time.

2. Nice!

I'll be real impressed if they can offer 10lbs of Muscle Provider for $41 =)

3. Damn! I wish I didn't just buy some. Great price!
    •   

4. That's a sweet ass deal right there folks. As soon as my current supply runs out I will be def. hittin up that bargain. Later J

5. Nice price legal. Just bought from PNutrition when their sale came out. You just beat them by a buck. I'll keep a look out 4 ya

6. this is worth triple and quadruple bump from Opti-Nut freaks like myself (and most out there). support this, because you won't find much better damn near anywhere else.

7. damnit! i JUST bought some pro-rated (10 lbs for 38 bux).. but to help out legal gear i would definitely go through them with that kind of price.. anyone tried the new formula yet that supposedly has the digestive enzymes?
    PharmD

8. Originally posted by LakeMountD
    damnit! i JUST bought some pro-rated (10 lbs for 38 bux).. but to help out legal gear i would definitely go through them with that kind of price.. anyone tried the new formula yet that supposedly has the digestive enzymes?
    Yea, I get Pro-rated also. Great tasting protein. Good deal at Legalgear for Optimum, haven't heard about the new formula.

9. Well based on the orders, you guys obviously like what you see! You know our committment is to be the best with the best prices. Thanks for your support brothers and spread the word. Only a little while longer and we have some new things to unleash on you that we KNOW you will be excited about.

10. 10lb muscle provider would be nice..lol

11. Hey, I can't find how many servings that 10lbs is, if I just used 1 scoop a day in the morning for breakfast, how long would it last?

edit: nm, found it, 160 servings, holy protein batman!

12. just about to answer

13. 100 Whey Protein Nutrition Facts:
    Serving Size (g) 28.4
    Servings Per 160
    Calories 110
    Fat Calories 15
    Total Fat (g) 2
    Sat. Fat (g) 1
    Cholesterol (mg) 25
    Sodium (mg) 55
    Potassium (mg) 105
    Total Carbs (g) 2
    Dietary Fiber (g) 0
    Sugars (g) 1
    Proteins (g) 22

Oh well here it is again!

14. Hey ww7, yer sig is messed up, you put move with the me, should just be move with me right?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 10:09 PM
  2. Poseidon SALE price at "The Planet"!!!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 08:38 AM
  3. Check out what others thikn about the ban
    By Funny Monkey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 11:05 PM