Cylce support holy sh!t.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Uhhh I dont know how I let this slip by me....but it says not to take if you have diabetes. What is in it that is bad for that? I am a diabetic and have taken 3 servings so far and no noticeable sides.:think:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Uhhh I dont know how I let this slip by me....but it says not to take if you have diabetes. What is in it that is bad for that? I am a diabetic and have taken 3 servings so far and no noticeable sides.:think:
can you link me the ingredients, I'm a little foggy on whats all in it. Including inactives. My guess is that is includes some type of carbohydrate.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1072/cycle-support.html

The flavoring is sucralose based so primarily safe in terms of carbohydrates. The warning is a safety precaution you'll find on many products falling under the dietary supplement category. Product manufacturers must always air on the side of caution with a number of dietary supplements.

Is it dangerous to take? Probably not, but as always if you feel unsure consult with your physician about the use of said product.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

The flavoring is sucralose based so primarily safe in terms of carbohydrates. The warning is a safety precaution you'll find on many products falling under the dietary supplement category. Product manufacturers must always air on the side of caution with a number of dietary supplements.

Is it dangerous to take? Probably not, but as always if you feel unsure consult with your physician about the use of said product.
Good one :toofunny: I bet he believes it until he looses a limb....

I Kid, I kid.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sent a PM to Crowler b/c I'm not sure if there are any other reasons beyond what has been mentioned.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

EXACTLY! Thanks prld2gf8nslmnop :)

You can never be too careful in the wording on a label so it is for the utmost safety precaution. And as is always said consult your physician.

CROWLER

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Awesome I figured it wasnt going to be a big deal. Well Im going to get back on it! Thanks guys!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Oh Ronnie, maybe you better wait on that!

Is that a tattoo on your right shoulder? That might preclude you from using Cycle Support HA Just kidding.

Thank you again for your purchase and this thread, we can always learn from any post.

CROWLER

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! I will let you all know if I see and sides or flucuations in my bloodsugar from cycle support! I'll also let you know if all went well.