Nutraplanet, soon to have an amazing deal on gb/wb stack

  1. Exclamation Nutraplanet, soon to have an amazing deal on gb/wb stack


    green bulge/white blood stack awesome deal in a few days at the planet


  2. how long is it going to go for i just made a big order but green bulge/white blood are some of my favorite supps.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    how long is it going to go for i just made a big order but green bulge/white blood are some of my favorite supps.
    it will be around a 10 day sale starting sometimes this week.
    •   
       


  4. wife would kill me damn to bad that is a short sell what the price going to be.i am going to order that stack next order but that will be like at least three or four weeks from now just ordered like 240.00 dollars on 8/17/7.it is still a good price i think i usally pay arround 50.00 dollars shipping and all.but the only bad thing is it does not last long enough for a big guy like me the stack only last about 2or 3 weeks a little under dosed.but i do get vasculiar and strength goes up for sure.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    wife would kill me damn to bad that is a short sell what the price going to be.i am going to order that stack next order but that will be like at least three or four weeks from now just ordered like 240.00 dollars on 8/17/7.it is still a good price i think i usally pay arround 50.00 dollars shipping and all.but the only bad thing is it does not last long enough for a big guy like me the stack only last about 2or 3 weeks a little under dosed.but i do get vasculiar and strength goes up for sure.
    the cheapest you have or will have ever seen

  6. ****, and I just made a $220 order.

  7. i think i am going to get two bottles of each love this combo.even if they way under dosed i take like two or three times what is says to take on the bottles so goes reall fast but at this price two bottles of each for me will make me freaky vascular,strenght and endurance go tru the roof.thanks for the great deal

  8. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    i think i am going to get two bottles of each love this combo.even if they way under dosed i take like two or three times what is says to take on the bottles so goes reall fast but at this price two bottles of each for me will make me freaky vascular,strenght and endurance go tru the roof.thanks for the great deal
    No need to up the dose.. if you want to enhance the combo, consider some carbs during training

    :bb:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does Ambien have an adverse affect on HPTA & Hormones?
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 01:05 PM
  2. Safe to dose an SSRI only on weekends?
    By Dyingtolive in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 09:33 PM
  3. Nutraplanet, soon to have an amazing deal on gb/wb stack
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 01:14 PM
  4. When is nutraplanet going to have the NEW pro complex?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:19 PM
  5. IS it Good to take an anti- e on cycle
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 02:13 AM
Log in
Log in