1-NO by ErgoPharm

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about buying this and seeing how it works. Has anyone tried 1-NO before and how does it compare to the other PWO products you've tried prior ?

Also too if you have used it, how does it taste ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
21 views and nothing. hm.

Ok then, did anyone ever tape the PA interview with Costa ?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
That probably means noone has tried it..
Ding-ding-ding! I was checking in to see if anyone who has tried it provided feedback. Nothin yet, but I'll check back just to annoy Reaper... :duel:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
No one responded to my glycocyamine post earlier. Or my multi-vitamin post for that matter.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
No one responded to my glycocyamine post earlier. Or my multi-vitamin post for that matter.
People were probably scared to death of your silly "mean girls" sig. Now that you've ditched that, you'll probably get people to talk to you again!

:toofunny:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I try to keep it controversial....always.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I tried 1-NO a while back. Taste is excellent and the pump is alright. I will not buy it again, but it is the best-tasting NO product I've had.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably buy 1-NO sometime I make another purchase. Its not too expensive.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
One of the best pre workout supplements out there. ingredient profile is great, and you know how much of everything you're getting. you can even add in your own stim if you wanted to.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've tried 2 tubs of the powder and the chewable tabs. (Just got those.)

I liked 1-NO initially. Good NO increase - could feel the beta-alanine.

The only thing I've noticed is that the effect seem to wane as I've continued to take it. I'm guessing it's air affecting negatively the properties of the powder.

(I just got the tabs - not sure if they have issues over time.)

Good product, IMO.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I am fairly persistant and I've been looking over a lot of Pre-Workout supps.

I'm bumping this b/c this is ABSOLUTELY the LAST pre-workout supp I'm gonna try....after this good or bad I'll either keep using it or just use Endorush from now on.

Too many companies put too many phucking ingredients and complicate the hell out of their product....and it backfires.

1-NO seems simple enough plus Clear Shot from ErgoPharm was good too.

So yuh, I'm gonna buy this maybe in a couple months and try it out.......and I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed too.

Someone said it tastes good so that's a plus....

Unfortunately there is not too much feedback on 1-NO so I'm going out on a limb buying it....shyea.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok so out of the trillion members here only 2 ppl tried ErgoPharm's 1-NO huh ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
And my review isn't good enough?
I'm hurt!!!
I didn't even see this post till now. Nope, sounds like you had decent results so that's good.

I probably will wind up getting this eventually. That's next on my 'to try' list

I noticed it is 168g. I've seen a tub that's around 300g and that's pretty small. Is the 1-NO container really really small then ?

I'd rather have good pumps and weaker, cleaner energy, vs. ridiculously strong energy that is sloppy

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even see this post till now. Nope, sounds like you had decent results so that's good.

I probably will wind up getting this eventually. That's next on my 'to try' list

I noticed it is 168g. I've seen a tub that's around 300g and that's pretty small. Is the 1-NO container really really small then ?

I'd rather have good pumps and weaker, cleaner energy, vs. ridiculously strong energy that is sloppy
It's probably 4 inches in diameter and maybe 5 inches tall. It's not big. A bit more squat than the original Primed. Not as tall as Poseidon.

I'm still thinking I like the chewable tablets better. They've seemed to hold the BA buzz a lot better than the powder.

I don't think this stuff gives me any energy. But - I'm to the point I need 2 original StimX's (or one serving of Clear Shot - which is good stuff BTW) to give me energy.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It's probably 4 inches in diameter and maybe 5 inches tall. It's not big. A bit more squat than the original Primed. Not as tall as Poseidon.

I'm still thinking I like the chewable tablets better. They've seemed to hold the BA buzz a lot better than the powder.

I don't think this stuff gives me any energy. But - I'm to the point I need 2 original StimX's (or one serving of Clear Shot - which is good stuff BTW) to give me energy.
Yeah I noticed 1-NO does not have any stim components in it, just the NO ingredients. I'm ok with that though. The whole stim thing in pre-workout supps has been so far a hit or miss type deal.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
One of the best pre workout supplements out there. ingredient profile is great, and you know how much of everything you're getting. you can even add in your own stim if you wanted to.

giant nutrition creatine-NO is a very basic NOXplode type product. a very good bang for your buck NO supp

the 1-NO is a good product but NO supps are the most marketing driven kind of supps out there and we put no money into marketing 1-NO

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
I actually really liked the stuff... I used to superdose the chewables cuz i liked chewing em in my car on the way to the gym and would go through like 8 of em. you can realllllly feel the beta-alanine kick in which kind of weird if you're not used to it. I thought i was having a stroke the first time i took it. Your skin tingles and feels like you have pins and needles all over your body. Anyways, i got good pumps and a good fullness from it. I think NO products are a waste of time in general, but this one i would use in the future if i got a good price on it- HTTC

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I noticed 1-NO does not have any stim components in it, just the NO ingredients. I'm ok with that though. The whole stim thing in pre-workout supps has been so far a hit or miss type deal.
Yeah, but PA can pimp you out right in the stim's department.