Epistane and Thyroid Disease
- 08-20-2007, 03:00 PM
- 08-20-2007, 05:16 PM
Thyroid disease, being on MAOI's, heart disease, kidney or liver failure are listed on the label of EVERYTHING just to be safe and save the companies ass because anyone with thos econditions is a huuuuuuge risk.
- 08-20-2007, 05:23 PM
I take thyroid meds, I just dont understand the disease part. My doctor said I have a slightley low thyroid and suggested putting me on a one a day medicine and see what happens. She almost didnt give me anything, that is why I asked. Am I at risk or.... sorry just a little confused, I guess the disease word throws me off, I am not sure if having a little bit of a low thyroid counts as a disease.
08-20-2007, 05:57 PM
08-20-2007, 09:02 PM
I am going to call those guys in the morning.
08-20-2007, 09:07 PM
I would ask Dr.D... IMO one out the Best for advice on these boards..
Similar Forum Threads
- By raw1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2009, 04:17 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2006, 09:52 AM
- By MadJimF in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2006, 01:52 PM
- By sly in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2006, 05:23 PM
- By Elizzard in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2005, 10:16 AM