cortisol blockers safe/effective for women?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
my girl has been dieting and seeing some results but she is extremely stressed with school and work and although she's losing fat in some areas she seems to be gaining fat in her abdominal/belly area, which is a sign of high cortisol levels

curious if something like x-lean or lean xtreme is safe for women and if not what is?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use cortisol blockers and the only ones that I have been able to use so far is the transdermals. Abliderate and Avants new Napalm all worked well for me

I liked the 11-OXO but it started to mess with me hormonally so I quit using it. I have never used either of the two you asked about though.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
what kind of success did you have with the transdermals? any notible decreases in vat/sat... thanks for your reply

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had very noticable reduction in VAT. For SAT I use Lipo and DCP, green tea, Sesathin. To speed up the process I'm on a cycle of clen/T3.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
what kind of success did you have with the transdermals? any notible decreases in vat/sat... thanks for your reply
My fiancee used a product with the active Glycyrrhetinic acid, which is also an active in Napalm.

ULTIMATE TOPICAL FAT BURNER!
TargeX TDS (NEW FORMULA!)

Glycyrrhetinic acid is actually found in licorice, and when applied to the skin, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous fat. In this case, the mechanism of action is mediated by the catabolic hormone known as cortisol. This hormone is involved in both the distribution as well as the deposition of fat.Cortisol, in turn is regulated by the activity of an enzyme which Glycyrrhetinic acid blocks. This reduces the ability of cortisol to regulate fat cells, resulting in an overall loss of bodyfat to the area the cream is applied to.

In a clinical study, the effect of topical Glycyrrhetinic cream was evaluated. In this study, measurements of thigh fat, before and after 1 month of treatment with the cream were taken. In both areas (circumference and the fat layer thickness) the thighs receiving the cream had significantly lower levels of fat.

Hence, this type of cream would appear to be a potent lipolytic (fat burning) agent. Also, it is important to note that this compound is very safe, as the full study mentioned previously states that that there was absolutely no change in plasma cortisol, blood pressure, or aldosterone.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
sounds good thanks for your input! if any of the other ladies wish to chime in that would be appreciated

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
My fiancee used a product with the active Glycyrrhetinic acid, which is also an active in Napalm.
Nice! how did she like it? did she get some decent results?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Nice! how did she like it? did she get some decent results?
I guess that would help huh? But yeah she liked it. She keeped measurements and said she lost some inches, but I don't recall how many.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have pics over at my thread after I used the cortisol blockers in my christine and clen thread. During that thread the transdermals were the only VAT product I used. However I am also using the clen /T3 for leaning out the fatty fat:)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I am yet to use any cortisol blockers/transdermals, but I will probably go with Targex first.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am yet to use any cortisol blockers/transdermals, but I will probably go with Targex first.
I am liking Napalm, you might want to give that a shot.

Glycyrrhetinic acid, raspberry ketones, SesaThin, yohimbine HCl, synephrine HCl...

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
napalm looks promising, couldn't locate it at the planet though?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I am liking Napalm, you might want to give that a shot.

Glycyrrhetinic acid, raspberry ketones, SesaThin, yohimbine HCl, synephrine HCl...
Sounds good.. but Yohimbine is not really allowed in our country :( Maybe I can somehow add the others into it.. I have some spare sesathin and RK lying around..

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think lean extreme and some of the others can have an affect on birth control. when cortisol goes down testosterone stays high.