I Hear Applied Nutriceuticals Anabolic Drive Is Coming Soon...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. I Hear Applied Nutriceuticals Anabolic Drive Is Coming Soon...


    Very soon people, very soon! Write up should be up even sooner! I bet the more everyone can keep this thread bumped with interest, the sooner Dirk will get that write up out!!! Let's show him how excited we are to get it out so it comes out ASAP!


  2. Right on...

  3. haha... Let's make it more of a "Show Support for Dirk" thread...No need to rush him... he's trying his hardest, but the man has a LOT on his plate.
    Which is a verrrrrry good thing for the consumer
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    ...but the man has a LOT on his plate.
    Does that mean he is bulking :bb2:

  5. Yep, he's eating for 2! Man, Dirk is always busy, either perfecting his products or helping out on the boards! He needs a seriouse vacation after Drive come out!

  6. Alright, alright let's see the writey upper... or at the least a label design.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Yep, he's eating for 2! Man, Dirk is always busy, either perfecting his products or helping out on the boards! He needs a seriouse vacation after Drive come out!
    Eating for two?


  8. LOL, as long as his nipples aren't sensative.....
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  9. bump bump. man cant wait for drive!

  10. you guys' are not going to market and hype this product up and then come up with some lame excuse to hold out, are you? cause i've had enough of the old HYPE - if you know what i'm saying

    but coming from such a CUSTOMER FRIENDLY company, and seeing how the reps actually know what their doing, i trust ya!

    can't wait!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    you guys' are not going to market and hype this product up and then come up with some lame excuse to hold out, are you? cause i've had enough of the old HYPE - if you know what i'm saying

    but coming from such a CUSTOMER FRIENDLY company, and seeing how the reps actually know what their doing, i trust ya!

    can't wait!
    Matthew, until this thread (tsk tsk Myth) our intention was not/is not to hype this product at ALL. We did beta testing, and the testers started some hype unintentionally........ original intention was to just drop this one on the market without any lead-in advertising. Why? Because this product honestly does not need any marketing. I'm gonna stop here to avoid being a hypocrite and talking this one up. Just hang in there guys. Get a free sample if/when Dirk offers them up, and let our products do their own talking.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Matthew, until this thread (tsk tsk Myth) our intention was not/is not to hype this product at ALL. We did beta testing, and the testers started some hype unintentionally........ original intention was to just drop this one on the market without any lead-in advertising. Why? Because this product honestly does not need any marketing. I'm gonna stop here to avoid being a hypocrite and talking this one up. Just hang in there guys. Get a free sample if/when Dirk offers them up, and let our products do their own talking.
    ill be all over the free samps like a fat kid at a buffet ;D

  13. Thanks Lan! I really appreciate how straight up you guys' are - I will be buying this supplement when it comes out.

    Just have to excuse me sometimes - I feel HYPE is just a way to mask a poor product (or company)

    So I you!



    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Matthew, until this thread (tsk tsk Myth) our intention was not/is not to hype this product at ALL. We did beta testing, and the testers started some hype unintentionally........ original intention was to just drop this one on the market without any lead-in advertising. Why? Because this product honestly does not need any marketing. I'm gonna stop here to avoid being a hypocrite and talking this one up. Just hang in there guys. Get a free sample if/when Dirk offers them up, and let our products do their own talking.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Matthew, until this thread (tsk tsk Myth)...
    Yeah Myth is know for pre-ejaculating

  15. lol, and how would you know man........ ooooo yea, I guess your girl came clean with you.....

    BTW, no hype here, IT WILL BE OUT SOON!

  16. Looking forward to the details.

  17. Bump. OH YEAAAA!!! SAMPLES WOOOHOOO!!!

  18. Okay...I'm listening...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Very soon people, very soon! Write up should be up even sooner! I bet the more everyone can keep this thread bumped with interest, the sooner Dirk will get that write up out!!! Let's show him how excited we are to get it out so it comes out ASAP!
    no offence but how is this not "hyping"?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  20. i think that certain people should stop obviously alluding to a certain company and its reps as pervayers of hype.

    on a more relavent note however, this was the purple pill jjohn and a few others tested, right (aka stim-free rpm)? i read some good stuff from some reputable members here.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    i think that certain people should stop obviously alluding to a certain company and its reps as pervayers of hype.

    on a more relavent note however, this was the purple pill jjohn and a few others tested, right (aka stim-free rpm)? i read some good stuff from some reputable members here.
    it was the red and white pills i believe that were tested right before the purple and whites. this supp ROCKS.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    lol, and how would you know man........ ooooo yea, I guess your girl came clean with you.....

    BTW, no hype here, IT WILL BE OUT SOON!
    Yeah my girl came clean, or as you usually call her your ex...I swear though bro, she came on to me, before I...

  23. Hoooook it upppp!!!
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Hoooook it upppp!!!
    Myth's ex?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    no offence but how is this not "hyping"?
    See my post a few above yours.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  26. TO THE TOP YO! haha so is this stackable with RPM or to many stims? Anabolic combo? Stim Free RPM say WHAT?! When? have many questions but will spare you and the write will save you....

  27. Should be good

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    See my post a few above yours.
    I thought you were repating me again, but I guess I only thought to post that

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    TO THE TOP YO! haha so is this stackable with RPM or to many stims? Anabolic combo? Stim Free RPM say WHAT?! When? have many questions but will spare you and the write will save you....
    Well since it is stim free you can stack it with other stims. From what I have read, peeps are cutting their RPM in half and replace it with drive.

  30. I like HYPE to a certain extent, as long as when I'm done with the HYPE I can go buy the product

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

    P.s. I'm looking forward to this as well.

  31. What? Is there a "No Hype Allowed" clause I'm unaware of? THAT's WHAT ALL COMPANIES DO!!!


    It's called advertising.

  32. Every company hypes there products or services. I also see no reason to think a non hyped product is going to work better then a hyped one. Now, lying does not equal hype, it equals bad business.

    I do like the fact companies have taken up Beta testing, this goes a long way in gaining customer trust.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Very soon people, very soon! Write up should be up even sooner! I bet the more everyone can keep this thread bumped with interest, the sooner Dirk will get that write up out!!! Let's show him how excited we are to get it out so it comes out ASAP!
    how soon? Are we talking about days or weeks?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    how soon? Are we talking about days or weeks?
    Write-up next 9 days....

    product-Somewhere in the first two weeks of September- so you will be able to get your hands on it in less than a month
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  35. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Write-up next 9 days....

    product-Somewhere in the first two weeks of September- so you will be able to get your hands on it in less than a month

  36. Send me a bottle and I write anything you want.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Send me a bottle and I write anything you want.
    Anything?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  38. No erotica, please.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  39. If it as good as RPM then it won't need any help

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Send me a bottle and I write anything you want.
    lol! i second that ;D annnnything you want!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Applied Nutriceutical's Drive
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 02:50 PM
  2. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 11:16 AM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals Stack Drive, RPM, IGF-2
    By vika808 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 12:21 AM
  4. Anabolic Pump Is Ending Soon!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Log in
Log in