Could SUPERDROL NG be ran immediately following a 11-OXO cycle?

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
I am currently running a 6 week cycle of 11-OXO at 6 capsules per day. I will be finishing up the cycle on September 16th. Could AX's new SUPERDROL NG be ran immediately following the 11-OXO cycle or do I need to do a PCT first. It looks like SUPERDROL NG contains an AI which might make it ideal to use after an 11-OXO cycle. What do the experts think?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks plus a minimum of 3-4 for the new superdrol would be 9-10 weeks total, and that seems too long to me. I'd say stop after the 11-oxo cycle, and wait for the reviews of the new SD, that'll give you enough time to wait and plan for a new cycle.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I would just run the Superdrol, but then, when I ran 11-Oxo at 5 caps a day, I didn't find it suppressive in the slightest.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you would be better off with a break

that way you give your body time to balance back out... oh, you do know at 6 caps 11 OXO you might want to think about a mild PCT

and i would highly rec. you to wait on a few "un-biased" logs about the "NG" product - don't get caught up in the hype my friend - marketing a new product with an old name seems like a gimmick to me IMO (remember liquid masterdrol)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I would just run the Superdrol, but then, when I ran 11-Oxo at 5 caps a day, I didn't find it suppressive in the slightest.
Just casue there wasn't suppresion doesn't mean your body din't take a hit. Blood, lipids, test, etc. could still have been effected. Your boys may be hangin low but thats only one thing. Hows your nips...? haha

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
People GREATLY overestimate the anabolic effects of 11-Oxo. Unless you're taking 12 caps+ the only anabolic effect most will realize is purely related to decreased cortisol and/or placebo.