is this a good product IGF Extreme IGF101

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
I was wanting to use it with pght, cissus rx, and halordrol-50 any thoughts on this would help. I want my joints to get stronger while on this stack.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
IGF Extreme IGF101

Double Strength. Pure Solutions IGF Extreme, natural matrix containing 11mg of IGF-1, IGF-2, with other growth factors. Great Anti-aging product. Lose weight and gain energy and much more. Pure IGF contains a concentrated source of the growth factor matrix found in New Zealand Deer Velvet Antler. This matrix of growth factors contains as many as 13 different growth factors as well as the many co-factors necessary to assist each growth factor with their specific function. Each of the biological ingredients that make up this natural matrix must be properly balanced and supplied to our body in the ratio that nature intended. The careful extraction of the proteins found in New Zealand Deer Velvet Antler results in a naturally balanced matrix of growth factors and co-factors as only nature can provide.

$45.50

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
this is all I could find on the product, it doesn't sound too good, but any reccommendations