Can Powerful be taken only at bedtime to help with sleep?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.48%

Can Powerful be taken only at bedtime to help with sleep?

I just ordered Powerful for the first time. I've read a lot of reports about it improving the quality of sleep. I think I'm going to start 1 cap at bedtime. Would this improve my sleep or should I really be dosing at 3x/day. My main objective is to improve the quality of my sleep.

Are there any side effects that I should be aware of? I've searched the forums and there's not really too much info on Powerful.

Thanks!

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

mnnn ive never taken powerfull but im guessing that in order to get the full effects of powerfull 3 caps should be taken. I could be wrong. If you wanted a supplement just to aid with sleep why didnt you buy something like x-dream?
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%

I usually only take before bed and when I wake up in the middle of the night or early morning...other wise I always have carbs in my system
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%

Quote Originally Posted by chlorella View Post
    I just ordered Powerful for the first time. I've read a lot of reports about it improving the quality of sleep. I think I'm going to start 1 cap at bedtime. Would this improve my sleep or should I really be dosing at 3x/day. My main objective is to improve the quality of my sleep.

Are there any side effects that I should be aware of? I've searched the forums and there's not really too much info on Powerful.

Thanks!

PowerFULL would work well for this purpose, and a bottle would last a good while only using it once per day. But, you will not recive the full benefit of PowerFULL unless you are using it as directed on the bottle.

For sleep purposes, I would start with 1 cap 30 min before prebed meal, or if you do not have a prebed meal take it right before bed. After 1 week or so of using 1 cap you can experiment with higher doses. Good luck, and keep me posted on how it works out for you.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.48%

I got the Powerfull. I've been using 1/4 - 1/2of a 00cap 30 min before bed ( I mix Powerfull and cm together so I can fill the caps). I'm also taking 1-2 caps of zma at the same time. I've been sleeping and dreaming much better than I usually do. 1/2 of a 00cap of powrefull really makes me dream vividly. I wasn't really sure how to dose the powerfull, I'm still experimenting. I'm wondering if there's any side effects that I should be concerned with? thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. something to help with sleep
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 07:16 PM
  2. does cla a work and can it be taken on the ckd diet
    By bigrich954rr in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 11:03 AM
  3. Why is 6-Oxo taken only at bedtime?
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2