venom and libido

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
ive been searching around, and have seen the posts regarding hyperdrive and loss of libido. i just recently ordered the tri-lean system from nutraplanet, and I love it so far, BUT the loss of libido is too much for me to handle. I mean it is night and day. i have never experienced loss of libido from a thermogenic (and ive tried everything), so this is new to me. i mean theres absolutely no sex drive, and theres not much sensation. diets the same, workouts consistent, no stress(or nothing unusual), so its not other stuff. my libido pretty much shut down after my 1st dose, and has been like that for days now.

but ultimately, i know nutraplanet doesnt have a return policy, but does anyone know if ALRI has a return policy? or an exchange policy?

and ive tried natural enhancers (like yohimbe, trib, maca, nettle, and all the other stuff they put in male performance enhancers)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I know of lots of people getting "stim ****" from both VHD 3.0 and the original Stimulant X. While Stimulant X did this to me, VHD does not and never has. Your best bet is to email ALRI and tell them your story.