Leviathan and Shred XS (and the new Hardcore version)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to try a new fat burner and have heard ALOT of great things about both Leviathan and Shred XS (and the new Hardcore version).

I have tried Yohimbine HCl in the past and even the smallest dosage has made me nausea.

Interested in feedback from those that have tried Leviathan, Shred XS, and Shred XS Hardcore. In addition, would be interested in hearing from those that have had problems with just Yohimbine HCl and whether they experienced the same issue with Leviathan.

Both Palo Alto Labs and Millennium Sports are offering some cutting edge products. :head:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
No question about it, just like the rest of the Palo Alto Labs products, Leviathan is an incredible product. Hoping to get some feedback from others who have suffered with the Yohimbine HCl issue as I have experienced.

Likewise, hoping to get some feedback on how Shred XS, and Shred XS Hardcore, might compare. Just like Palo Alto Labs, Millennium Sports keeps producing one cutting edge product after another. Hoping some people who have used both products can comment.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link on all the fat burners, but with this thread, I am trying to focus in solely on feedback from those that have used Leviathan, Shred XS, and Shred XS Hardcore.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How about some feedback from others who have tried both?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If yohimbine makes you nauseous leviathon is probably a bad idea.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
exactly, the question and the statement don't mix. If you don't like yohimbine, shred xs doesn't have it and leviathan does. Seems simple to me.

I sampled both. I prefered shred XS from the samples, but really that doesn't say much.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am going to go with the following:

MORNING:
2 Shred-XS + 1 Shred-XS Hardcore

PREWORKOUT:
2 Shred-XS Hardcore + 1 Shred-XS

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
i havent used ShredFX yet (i think i have a sample of it home)

if you are interested in trying Leviathan before you buy... id be happy to get some samples out to you tomorrow.. just pm me your name/addy

im sure Millennium would be happy to do the same.. then you can see which one you prefer personally

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Got the samples...thanks!

Tried one this morning and could definitely feel the Yohimbine HCl...going to try a couple of more and see if I can build up with it to tolerate it.

Does your body tend to get more use to it after a couple of days of use?

i havent used ShredFX yet (i think i have a sample of it home)

if you are interested in trying Leviathan before you buy... id be happy to get some samples out to you tomorrow.. just pm me your name/addy

im sure Millennium would be happy to do the same.. then you can see which one you prefer personally